Commonwealth Bank Online

Commonwealth Bank Online

1.2

Customer care

Called and hold for 2 hrs not respond at all. Second day same.
Doesn't matter what day or time you calling always on hold for alteast 1 hr. At last lost hope.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

MONEY HUNGRY, don't care about customers

TopicBusiness Banking and Loan Application
ali

aliSydney, NSW

unreliable bank

this pandemic has shown the real face of this bank, no customer service, ask to reduce payment , over one and half month no response, no worries the last revenge is mine ( i ll quit with Commonwealth bank ) ASAP

Ali Bacon

Ali BaconSydney, NSW

Thank you for waiting, we appreciate your patience and will be with you as soon as possible

Simon C

Simon C

Tried calling their wait times are as bad as DHS

Tried calling CBA
Still on call waiting the last 45 minutes.
Just terrible.
The call waiting music really does your head in after a few minutes....
I managed to speak to someone who tried to authenticate me, said I didnt have an account with CBA, so she transferred me through to another dpt, back on call waiting.
Really really lousy service. Call wait times in excess of 15 minutes are too long.

TopicLoan Application and New Account

No customer service, no help whatsoever. People please go nab or westpac .

TopicBusiness Banking and Loan Application
Jalleh S.

Jalleh S.Perth, WA

Misleading customers

Prem

PremSydney, NSW

Covid 19 financial crisis

10 yrs with this bank got no response during covid 19, it's been lodge for more then 10 days, very disappointed. Not reliable at all, worst coustmer service during difficulty.

TopicLoan Application

Thank you Angelo for all your help and clarification! You are truly a beautiful human being!! I feel so blessed that you answered my call today.
A million thanks, stay safe and God bless
Sylvia

Boris

BorisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cynical hypocrites

Scott S.

Scott S.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service, don’t admit their own mistakes

Been with CBA for 24-25 years. Over the past year I’ve been astonished by the things that seem to go wrong or occur. Bank made an error and deposited $16k into my account when my mother tried to deposit a cheque to her own, then withdrew the funds. All while not speaking with me once to ask my authority of what is happening with my account.

Multiple errors with loan applications where CBA at fault, though they have an attitude of “that’s your problem” and rejecting their mistakes.

Also requesting multiple documents which were not relevant and or required. Multiple requests to phone (generally on hold 45+mins) to be told there’s nothing wrong or that I didn’t need call.

Verma

VermaSydney, NSW

Waiting time is more than 1 hour

TopicCredit Card Application and Loan Application
Don

Don

Trickery with terms

I applied for a personal loan. I had a credit card limit of $25,700 and balance owing is only $520.00 on this card. Told me to reduce the balance to $12,000 and will re evaluate the personal loan. Guess what after I decreased that they still declined my loan. I have been with them since 2014 but its time to say goodbye. Why do they offer if they have to reject it in the first place.

Santosh V.

Santosh V.South East Queensland, QLD

Correcting information and other details

Correcting personal details about the loan after change of environment was difficult they required a lot of information and proof to correct.

Never got back on time with corrections after being done

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and Loan Application
John smith

John smithSydney, NSW

Decline without any reason

If your credit score is important for you never apply for any product at commonwealth Bank
My credit history was perfect and my score was 729 they declined me
My salary is coming to my commonwealth bank account and they knew that my history

Darren u

Darren umelbourne

Only after the big $$

Been a customer of them for a while wanted a debt consolidation loan. Got declined was told need savings etc the reason I wanted to loan was to get ahead and get some good savings but no have a loan IV been paying in someone else's name for 3 years of a 4 year term never missed d a payment and I transfer the funds straight out of my account into loan account so after making a fortune of me in interest this way I'm still not good enough to lend to. It is time is as a country start walking away from the big banks untill this happen the small guy still gets stood on

not happyperth

Which Bank voted the worst bank of major home lenders, the rudest employee, the worst systems and unethical Bank? CBA

TopicBusiness Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
not happy

I rest my case from his ex employee: https://www.glassdoor.com.au/Reviews/Employee-Review-Commonwealth-Bank-of-Australia-RVW11613161.htm

Beau Jang

Beau JangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Closed account after 27 years

Closed my savings account with CBA after 27 years. I applied for a small personal loan and it was declined without notification. The fees and interest I've paid this bank over the years would be astronomical. I can't justify paying them every month for decades if they cant support me when I need them.

Impossible to contact

Have been with Commbank for over 15 years. From my first savings account to then getting my first Homeloan with them. I have three other home loans and have decided not use Commbank due the poor experience and difficulty to make changes and get rates in line with current market. My introductory rate is coming to an end and I have called them 7 days in a row each time with more than a 1 hour wait, making it impossible to do. I was planning to keeping the loan with Commbank but due to the inability to have the conversation I have since contacted Lendi and they were able to get me a much better offer with ING. Discharge form already downloaded

TopicCredit Card Application and Loan Application
Coco

Coco

Poor loan rates, poor deposit rates, poor service