Commonwealth Bank Online

1.8

Julia W.

Julia W.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy!

I’ve been with commonwealth for over two years, as they are pretty much the only bank that offers a student credit card. Every interaction I’ve had with commonwealth has been great! I had to cancel my card in 2018 due to fraud, and again earlier this year after I lost it, and they were amazing to deal with both times. No long phone holds, onshore call centres and dealt with the fraudulent money very quickly and without hassle. The app has never been an issue, and I love the notifications to my phone anytime I purchase anything.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
Simon C

Simon C

Tried calling their wait times are as bad as DHS

Tried calling CBA
Still on call waiting the last 45 minutes.
Just terrible.
The call waiting music really does your head in after a few minutes....
I managed to speak to someone who tried to authenticate me, said I didnt have an account with CBA, so she transferred me through to another dpt, back on call waiting.
Really really lousy service. Call wait times in excess of 15 minutes are too long.

TopicLoan Application and New Account
Prof X.

Prof X.Sydney, NSW

So terrible and so complicated!

Banks

Find out how Commonwealth Bank Online compares to other Banks

If possible, CAB have got worse since I last patronised their services 15yrs ago

warne

warneFitzgibbon

whole bank network is still completely down since morning now 10pm

whole bank network is still completely down right now since this morning 10pm now. i cant do an urgent money transfer that needs to be done before cob today. worst banking experience ever. time to move out all accounts from this unreliable financial institute.

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions and New Account
Lexy L.

Lexy L.Sydney, NSW

Looking for Business Bank Account Don’t Use Commonwealth

TopicBusiness Banking and New Account

not happyperth

Which Bank voted the worst bank of major home lenders, the rudest employee, the worst systems and unethical Bank? CBA

TopicBusiness Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
not happy

I rest my case from his ex employee: https://www.glassdoor.com.au/Reviews/Employee-Review-Commonwealth-Bank-of-Australia-RVW11613161.htm

Got charged 4 dollar fee xD for just opening a bank account

How interesting i was opening a new bank account and then started waiting for funds to come through which they havent :D and the bank decides to Charge me 4 dollars :D for not having anything in the bank account :D oh dear what a total screw up for this bank and recommend to be careful with hidden fees .. like 2.50 for example they did this last time with me and i had to wave that off .. now a attempt at 4 dollars.. Gee thanks for having a bite of my salary ..

BAL

BALPerth, WA

Scammers use commonwealth bank as favourites

Have been scammed by commonwealth bank account and they have no control over any thing like that
Person controls multiple commonwealth bank accounts and scam people
Bank has nothing to do with the security of people money
They also charged me $800 interest from my credit card by pressing it by mistake on my transfer into my accounts when transferred straight back to credit card
Off course they don’t care they just want to rob your money by them or the scammers

Thanks for ripping us off

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and New Account
Banks

Find out how Commonwealth Bank Online compares to other Banks

Tonje

TonjeSydney, NSW

CBA is fantastic

I'm surprised when I read all the bad reviews for CBA. Any issue I've had with this bank has been solved quickly and professionally, and I find the employees to be fantastic, both in store and the customer service on the phone. Amazing service.

TopicATM Experience, General Transactions and New Account