Commonwealth Bank Online

Commonwealth Bank Online (page 2 of 6)

1.5

Prem

PremSydney, NSW

Covid 19 financial crisis

10 yrs with this bank got no response during covid 19, it's been lodge for more then 10 days, very disappointed. Not reliable at all, worst coustmer service during difficulty.

Maisie

MaisieSydney, NSW

Lengthy wait time, but great service!

Wait times are a pain. But, considering the coronavirus, a 25-minute wait isn't too bad I guess. Also, the rep was great! I didn't catch her name, but whoever you are, you saved my life! Thank you!!!

TopicGeneral Transactions

Thank you Angelo for all your help and clarification! You are truly a beautiful human being!! I feel so blessed that you answered my call today.
A million thanks, stay safe and God bless
Sylvia

Boris

BorisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cynical hypocrites

Saz

Saz

Atrocious, lengthy wait times

One star is a compliment, if only I could rate them negative stars.
Understand they are very busy at this time. How about hiring more staff- just as the other large organisations have done, in order to deal with the large increase in calls?
Have called 3 times in all instances I was left waiting for hours on the phone, currently on hold and have been waiting for 2 and a half hours (and expect to be waiting for several more hours - going by the comments on their Facebook page, and the rewiews here)
Get your act together.

Gill

GillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost my job & caring for terminal elderly mother, Which Bank won't waiver ERA fixed home loan - The Commonwealth Bank.

Just lost retail job due to Corona Virus, and am looking after 84 year old terminally ill mother who has dementia.

Asked for a wavering of early break fee of fixed 5 year home loan at 4.14% so I could manage a lower rate.

Remember the ad - Which Bank? The Commonwealth Bank.... Lost job, terminally ill mother and for all their Royal Commissions and the like, not much has changed.

I will make sure I tell everybody about this and in a few years time I have plans to upgrade and I won't be staying with the Commonwealth Bank when I needed them most.

disgusting Speed

I have been with CommonWealth bank for more than 4 years and I really disgussed with the service it provides online to the customer.
I have updated my addressing details and they do not update on the bank which means I have no card right now.
I have transferred some money through payID and there is tooooooooooooo much delay which is really disgusitng. As soon as I withdrow my money, I will discontinue banking with Freaking commonwealth due to its POOR customer services.

Marilyn C.

Marilyn C.

bad customer service on the phone

very rude and unprofessional customer service on the phone.
I been waiting for 2 hrs on the phone, then could not help then asked me to go the the branch. It just checking the account issue that has closed.

Alan

AlanIllawarra, NSW

Credit card early repayment

Anonymous

AnonymousPerth, WA

2 hours on hold - what a joke!

I have been kept on hold waiting for 2 hours, for 2 days in a row now! I can't find my answer on the website, and I've tried emailing my personal banker, but apparently they've changed departments now and I need to call the main line. What an absolute joke!!

Donna Lloyd

Donna LloydSydney, NSW

Get with the times CBA

We are in the midst of a global pandemic, all told to self isolate and I've just been informed by that despite having numerous accounts for many years I cannot open a new Term Deposit online for my elderly parents who I Am Power of Attorney for and who already have accounts. I can open any other account but not Term Deposit I need to go to a branch and the only way to get the special interest rate of 1.7% is to physically go to a branch. Good self isolation practices!

tigre

tigreAU

Card gets blocked for no reason

john 1604

john 1604sydney

They listened and helped

Having held my current visa card for almost 40 years i phoned to the call centre as i am expecting overseas hotels to refund my account due to the virus problem. I explained that i had all ready paid heavy transaction fees when i purchased the accom. in November and now would be charged again fees for the refund as i felt it unfair. The customer service man listened carefully and much to my shock waived the previous fees. Not what i was expecting but great service even thank me for being a long time loyal customer. Makes you feel like a human.

Jerldwyn B.

Jerldwyn B.Sydney, NSW

Unacceptable customer service

Scott S.

Scott S.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service, don’t admit their own mistakes

Been with CBA for 24-25 years. Over the past year I’ve been astonished by the things that seem to go wrong or occur. Bank made an error and deposited $16k into my account when my mother tried to deposit a cheque to her own, then withdrew the funds. All while not speaking with me once to ask my authority of what is happening with my account.

Multiple errors with loan applications where CBA at fault, though they have an attitude of “that’s your problem” and rejecting their mistakes.

Also requesting multiple documents which were not relevant and or required. Multiple requests to phone (generally on hold 45+mins) to be told there’s nothing wrong or that I didn’t need call.

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application

Chris A.

Chris A.South East Queensland, QLD

Still on hold... Has been over 2.5 hours...

TopicCredit Card Application
William

WilliamHobart, TAS

Terrible! !

Despicable customer service.. only to lend your money out to Adarni or to dredge the great barrier reef. Thanks Commbank staff and policy; you helped me decide to change banks and I urge all Commonwealth customers to do the same. CANNOT RECOMMEND

Tones

TonesSydney, NSW

Customer Service via phone is pathetic

It took more than 40minutes to get through to customer service. And given the billions of dollars the make I find it absolutely disgusting.
There is no excuse for such poor CEO management.

Alan B.

Alan B.South East Queensland, QLD

The worst Bank ever.

Kinjal

KinjalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

very poor online service.

i am with bank more than 10 years and this bank can not increase your credit limit.they can not identifiy over the phone and you need to go to bank to identified your self and waiting time in bank is 1 hour and branch is 30 minits far.so just identified your self you need to go to bank.such a time wasting opinion.

TopicCredit Card Application and General Transactions