Commonwealth Bank Online

Commonwealth Bank Online (page 4 of 6)

1.5

A utter joke

You are DOWN AGAIN , waiteing for a Important Payment been a Customer for 50 years sorry you have lost me this time and you have the hide to charge transaction Fees for minor errors Stewart

warne

warneFitzgibbon

whole bank network is still completely down since morning now 10pm

whole bank network is still completely down right now since this morning 10pm now. i cant do an urgent money transfer that needs to be done before cob today. worst banking experience ever. time to move out all accounts from this unreliable financial institute.

Lexy L.

Lexy L.Sydney, NSW

Looking for Business Bank Account Don’t Use Commonwealth

Rafi

RafiHAWTHORN

Stupid security

8 years. Worthless customer care.
It doesn’t even recognise my own device in a different location and at the end it locks the account. What a stupid security? Next the customer care will tell you to go to the museum and get a fax machine and then send a fax to the bank :D

John smith

John smithSydney, NSW

Decline without any reason

If your credit score is important for you never apply for any product at commonwealth Bank
My credit history was perfect and my score was 729 they declined me
My salary is coming to my commonwealth bank account and they knew that my history

Ricardo

RicardoSydney, NSW

terrible for small businesses

The most disappointing and incompetent bank you can bank in Australia if your business turn over is between $3M to $6M . Very frustrating and expensive. In particular CommBiz.

Frustrating

6 months

Andrew

AndrewNE Victoria

Not very happy....find another bank.

Terence Wilson-Winship

Terence Wilson-WinshipSydney, NSW

Not happy about stopping the PayTag

I’m eighty one year old disabled and suffering from Parkinson’s decease.
I’m not happy about the bank stopping the PayTag. Because of my trembling hands I find it very difficult to get to my phone, so I find using my paytag is very easy as I can get access to it from my bag.Because of my trembling hands I’ve have dropped my phone several times! How about considering those who are disabled and suffering from Parkinson’s decease?

Darren u

Darren umelbourne

Only after the big $$

Been a customer of them for a while wanted a debt consolidation loan. Got declined was told need savings etc the reason I wanted to loan was to get ahead and get some good savings but no have a loan IV been paying in someone else's name for 3 years of a 4 year term never missed d a payment and I transfer the funds straight out of my account into loan account so after making a fortune of me in interest this way I'm still not good enough to lend to. It is time is as a country start walking away from the big banks untill this happen the small guy still gets stood on

not happyperth

Which Bank voted the worst bank of major home lenders, the rudest employee, the worst systems and unethical Bank? CBA

not happy

I rest my case from his ex employee: https://www.glassdoor.com.au/Reviews/Employee-Review-Commonwealth-Bank-of-Australia-RVW11613161.htm

not happy

The worst bank I've ever had in my life

Beau Jang

Beau JangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Closed account after 27 years

Closed my savings account with CBA after 27 years. I applied for a small personal loan and it was declined without notification. The fees and interest I've paid this bank over the years would be astronomical. I can't justify paying them every month for decades if they cant support me when I need them.

New app sucks. The old app was great.

Been with the bank since I was a kid. The new app sucks. Stuff moving around. Notices now shoved in my face. Hate it. The old app was simple with straight forward work flow. It feels like they did no independent testing. The dev team thought it says great but no one was willing to say anything against it

bindip11

bindip11Canberra 2600, ACT

Appalling app update

Well it won’t be number 1 app for much longer. Recent changes are absolutely appalling and useless. Great big useless white box on front page that should be under settings. It’s simply baffling that an almost perfect app could be so badly impacted by one update.

Rod

RodQueensland

Great customer service.

I've been their customer for 10years and since that time they have provided me with excellent customer service. Since the banking royal commission I believe their customer service have improved and they even refunded me with the incorrect interest they were charging me. I guess I'm one of the lucky few.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Easy banking

I have been with the Commonwealth Bank since I was born so that’s 29 years!!
I trust this bank with all my Banking Needs and the Customer service is handled greatly every time I phone them, if it’s an issue with a transfer or a query.
I love using my CommBank app & it’s so easy to use!!

Friendly staff & get on top of everything on the spot and they make you feel at ease.

Munda

MundaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unable to contact support - calls disconnected after 30 odd minutes

Unable to contact support - calls disconnected after 30 odd minutes whether dialing the 13 number or the 02 number via the app. Tried at 3 different times during the day/night. And the music on hold, aaarrghhh

Leigh

Leigh

Rudest customer service I have ever come across

Don't use these nobs. A bunch of scoundrels kids parroting "procedures", talking over you and not letting you explain the situation. Not to mention the ridiculous wait time, being told after that ridiculous wait time to call back another time, and being given the wrong information and then having to call back to clarify.
Closing all and never using again. EVER!

Dee

DeePerth, WA

Layout of new app features

I've been with this bank for many years but the new app features are driving me insane. Set out is hard to find things I end up tapping every pic at bottom of screen to find what I need. Last app layout was better, since everything where it should be Infront of me. I'm not a business I don't need graphs to see expenditure. I'm not a child I don't need to be reminded when to pay my bills I have already set up payments. It's a pity we didn't have a choice whether to keep new update or not.

Malcolm

MalcolmSydney, NSW

Worst bank in the history of forever.

They sure know how to screw up great relationships by subjecting their customers to ridiculous amounts of documentation just for a simple loan. I don't know how I was banking with such a backwards company for so long. They have a slogan and motto that says "Can" but in fact, it's the complete opposite. I took my home loan application and went to another major bank - got approved within 48 hours. Never going back to CBA.