Commonwealth Bank Online

Commonwealth Bank Online (page 5 of 6)

1.5

Got charged 4 dollar fee xD for just opening a bank account

How interesting i was opening a new bank account and then started waiting for funds to come through which they havent :D and the bank decides to Charge me 4 dollars :D for not having anything in the bank account :D oh dear what a total screw up for this bank and recommend to be careful with hidden fees .. like 2.50 for example they did this last time with me and i had to wave that off .. now a attempt at 4 dollars.. Gee thanks for having a bite of my salary ..

Impossible to contact

Have been with Commbank for over 15 years. From my first savings account to then getting my first Homeloan with them. I have three other home loans and have decided not use Commbank due the poor experience and difficulty to make changes and get rates in line with current market. My introductory rate is coming to an end and I have called them 7 days in a row each time with more than a 1 hour wait, making it impossible to do. I was planning to keeping the loan with Commbank but due to the inability to have the conversation I have since contacted Lendi and they were able to get me a much better offer with ING. Discharge form already downloaded

Coco

Coco

Poor loan rates, poor deposit rates, poor service

CrazyKitty

CrazyKittySydney, NSW

Warning - Unreliable

Our company's money was easily taken out by scammer via online system. We reported the crime withing 12 hours. Commonwealth bank has no control who even does not care. Our 2 accounts were frozen for their investigation. We are advised the investigation can take up to 45 days and no guarantee for the lost money. This let our management with no choice but change the bank immediately.

pgeee

pgeeeMelbourne

on call for 29 minutes no answer

on call for 29 minutes no answer, a simple travel card enquiry. it's not a great prodct the travel card but I would at least expect someone to answer the 1300 number, had to hang up in the end. called during office hours

BAL

BALPerth, WA

Scammers use commonwealth bank as favourites

Have been scammed by commonwealth bank account and they have no control over any thing like that
Person controls multiple commonwealth bank accounts and scam people
Bank has nothing to do with the security of people money
They also charged me $800 interest from my credit card by pressing it by mistake on my transfer into my accounts when transferred straight back to credit card
Off course they don’t care they just want to rob your money by them or the scammers

Thanks for ripping us off

Spin P.

Spin P.South East Queensland, QLD

One Hour On Hold And Still Waiting !!!!

For an institution that make billion dollar profits I think you can afford to hire more staff to answer calls. i began being patient..but now im cranky ...over one hour and ten minutes now...still on hold

Thank you for waiting, we'll be with you as soon as possible....57 minutes later, still hearing the same message!

Seriously, how can a bank that posts billion dollar profits not have enough staff to answer a call within 10 minutes? I understand there are quiet and busy times, but honestly, expecting customers to wait an hour is atrocious!

Phil K

Phil KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You will be answered shortly... 45 mins and still holding!

So someone has been trying to use my banking details in the USA and I contact CBA to shut down the account and bounce the two transactions that have hit my account, 45 minutes I'm on hold waiting for someone to actually answer the "Lost or Stolen" cards dept. It's great that they have all their call centres in Australia but I cant help but think things might be faster if they went off shore or just employ more people!

Michael

Michael

CBA complaints handling re Netbank issues is rude and unhelpful

Got in touch by phone with CBA re Netbank issues. They took ages to answer, the person answering was rude - telling us there was no problem when there was - and unhelpful - refusing to transfer us to her supervisor. Then got in touch with CBA customer service - after another long wait - to find another arrogant and unhelpful employee. Did the CBA learn nothing from the Royal Commission?

sisco

siscoTasmania, Australia

Deep low

Julian

JulianPerth, WA

Do not go with this bank!

Paul W.

Paul W.South East Queensland, QLD

This bank is a complete embarrassment

CBA was the partner bank for my superannuation fund and they are utterly incompetent. Their customer service is non-existent, their account fees are everything but transparent, their constant emails offering products are tiring, their slow payment procedures are outdated and their fees are outrageous. I will never bank with these clowns ever again. They are an embarrassment to the banking industry in Australia.

Baboonic

BaboonicSYDNEY

Netbank Saver Account

Just opened (online) new Netbank Saver account and transferred my funds.
The funds are not available, blocked by the bank for 2 days for security reasons without any warning.
The money came from my other account and I need the money tomorrow morning. Just spoke to CBA, it's 9pm, and they can not help me and they will release the fund on Thursday. If there was a warning I'd not do the transfer. :( not happy!

Unsuspector

Unsuspector

Phone-in Service is as miserly as their investment rate

Kclee

KcleeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Unauthorised transactions

Unauthorised transactions - After going to use my card on Friday I found that my account was empty. I’ve had 5 unauthorised transactions go through as pending and my balance was 0.00 .. As a low income family I went straight to the bank and reported this only to be told as this is pending nothing can be done until this goes though. This is now the 3rd day and still pending.. Comm bank watching over your money is a load of rubbish .. I’ve now had my card hacked twice and the process in getting your money back seems extremely slow and frustrating

Shumba

ShumbaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

after several long waits and promises impossible to get problems solved

Iam a customer for over 3 decades. Recently found my Commbank phone app update was not automatic (why not?), so am unable to pay anyone.The tech person I finally got through to after a long wait talked me thru to the app update, which would not install after several tries. She promised to send my problem up to their real tech team , who would ring me back. That was over three hours ago. Meanwhile my payment is urgent. I cannot get to a bank branch, either, which she knew.

Nik

NikSydney, NSW

Why does this bank make it so difficult to contact them?

Ceba is the worst service ever. Why can't you put normal online chat people on to help us out and why do you make it so hard for us to find your customer service if you're making so much profit from the people?

Make it easier like the other banks!!!

Sonda

SondaGeelong

Good luck for anyone trying to call the bank

Good luck for anyone trying to call the bank, u can talk to centerlink or other gov institute faster than that. Worst service ever. I wonder why they keeping these jobs to australia?

Sam shepherd

Sam shepherd

Incredibly poor service, shocked at how uneducated and rude the staff are!

I have been with commonwealth for over 4 years. I have found the experience to be good up until the point of a disputed transaction. They have been very unwilling to assist me in the matter and have been “complying with there policies” doing nothing about the matter. I’ve been going around in circles with then contacted them since January 2019 it’s now April. Still have no gained any clarity or assistance. Choose another bank!