Commonwealth Bank Term Deposit

Commonwealth Bank Term Deposit

2.8

mercurial

mercurialGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant staff and mobile experience. Just don’t expect a reasonable rate.

Ridiculously low rates but brilliant customer service. I have been with this bank for 15 years and I still use it as my primary credit. However, after testing the waters for a short term deposit they refused to make any affordances to their terrible interest rates on shorter term deposits. Disappointed.

Marie M

Marie MSydney, NSW

Can Do? I don't think so

My Term Deposit was due to mature on a Saturday so I phoned the bank to discuss this on Friday. A recorded message said the person I needed would get back to me before close of business. By 4.45pm I had not heard so phoned again to be told by the bank's employee that she had been very busy and would get back to me on Monday between 9.30-10.00am. By 1.30pm Monday I had not heard so re-invested elsewhere. Almost immediately the funds were transferred to another bank she phoned stating again she had been very busy. So much for the "Can do" attitude. Obviously they do not value their customers enough to return calls or reply to their online message service.

See all Commonwealth Bank Term Deposit reviews

Bryan

Bryanasked

Why does not the bank ask for TFN when transferring funds out of an existing account (TFN provided) into a term deposit or at least mention that a TFN has to be provided again for the new account

kathy

kathyasked

I'm withdrawing all my money out of your bank,I have found a bank that will give me a higher interest all you have given me is 1 percent you are theives

Other Term Deposits