Online, Branches

2.4

Cher

CherSydney, NSW

Carnes Hill Excellent Service

I have been with the Commonwealth Bank for over 40 years personally and do the banking every week for work at the Carnes Hill Branch.
I am so happy with the service and the staff are professional but also very caring, nothing is a trouble for them.
I have been in the bank when a customer has shown anger because there has been a line and the bank is very busy, I can only commend the staff on the way they treat some customers even while they are being verbally abused. I must name Lynette, Michelle and Donna on their excellent service, and thank them for being so caring. Cheryl.

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking and General Transactions
Navid S

Navid SSydney

Horrible business banking practices

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Jdm

Jdm

Wish I could give them 0

Took them 3 weeks to do something that should of taken 3 min. Then under charged me and threatened me because I owed them money. Absolute bunch of clowns. Also spent 45min on the phone while I got transferred through 4 sets of hands. Definitely wouldn’t recommend

Rosebay Branch ATM stole our Cash

Anne

AnneVictoria

With what’s happening around the world. Look at the state of the ATM’s disgusting

Went today30/03/20 to the ATM at Tarnet & Look at how disgusting it is. Something needs to be done so they stay clean. With the seriousness of Covid-19 we need to invest maybe having wipes close by .

TopicATM Experience

Best bank is australia. I have been with the commonwealth bank for 23 years.

Excellent bank. I have been with the commonwealth bank for 23 years. Always great service. I transfered money to the wrong account, the commonwealth bank cancelled it straight away. Love

TopicATM Experience, General Transactions and New Account
The Next D.

The Next D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I lost my phone number, and thus access to my bank account?

I answered their security questions, verified my identity over the phone and everything else, but they didnt believe me so I had to go to the branch where I waited forever in line. Had to visit twice before I finally got my account back.

Julie

Julie

Would give Zero if I could

I had issue with a CBA ATM I followed t correct process with no outcome from CBA. Posted on Facebook CBA removed post no abuse or swearing was in post.

Dan Boyd

Dan BoydLaunceston, TAS

Deloraine Branch

The staff at the Deloraine branch are always great. Very helpful and friendly. International money orders are quick and efficient. Transactions over the counter are always seamless and easy. A great experience.

Vietnamese

VietnameseSydney, NSW

Always better to deal with CBA than other banks

I have been with CBA over 16 years. Good and bad experiences i have gone through but at the end they tried to improve it. To compare with other banks, it is way better in term of services, a number of the branches around Australia. I have met many home loan specialists from CBA, some goods and some inexperienced but least they always have specialists available. I had bad experiences with NAB and ANZ. They are quite limited with services compared to CBA. I sold one of my properties because i wanted to release the mortgage with NAB.

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions and Loan Application

Rahil J

Rahil JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smooth 8 years

I wont say i never had any problem but every time I face problem they resolve it very smoothly. I really love their Australia based call center. Their branch and call center staff is very compassionate. I am not against call center outsourcing but these days we are getting terrible quality from offshore call center. Its good that comm bank is keeping their call center in Australia.

Carrie

CarrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting times horrible. Too many fees. Taking all my money off me

Commonwealth bank are horrible. I just waited an hour in the que on the phone after they blocked my card I will not be able to reactivate it until Monday now I'm stuck overseas. The big corporate bank typical taking all your money. When I just turned 18 they called me and asked me if I wanted an overdraft. Obviously this sounded cool and a young dumb 18 year old of course I said yes. This put me in years of money problems. I would never recommend commonwealth bank to anyone. Customer service is terrible. You have to make an appointment to see anyone you can't just walk in. I am cancelling all my accounts and will never return.

Suzieq

SuzieqSydney, NSW

Branch closure & ATM removal

Its bad enough that the Commonwealth Bank have closed their branch in Oatley but they have taken the ATM as well !!!
At least when St George closed they left the ATM!
Now we have no banks in Oatley and only one ATM!
If that fails we are stuffed!
Great customer service hey!

IvyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bank that put their interests before customers to gain profits

Over 10yrs with the bank. Made many errors in my home loans and I have to pay for their mistakes. Unreliable and unprofessional bank.
Terrible customer services, lies and threats to get their way.

Nancy

NancySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very worst attitude service at Sunnybank branch.

Due to ATM out of order on 11 November, I reflected to Sunnybank branch staff I just only want to deposit $1500 why every time only can deposit $100 or $250. So that
I need to operate over 10 times to finished $1500 deposit.i provided the receipt to her.
she gave me attitude service feedback is She do not care what I said. It costed my al lot of time. This bank have very worst service attitude.

Alex Smith

Alex SmithPerth, WA

The Best Bank

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking and General Transactions

ATM stole my card

I put my card in, entered my pin, selected to withdraw $50, it asked me if I want a receipt, I said no then it was processing and said "your card is invalid. For security reasons your card will be kept by the machine." I used my card 3 days ago and had no problems with it. Called my bank (ANZ) to cancel my card and they are sending me a new one. Luckily I have Samsung pay and it somehow automatically updated to use my new card within an hour after calling ANZ. Otherwise I would be without money until my new card arrives. Thanks for stealing my card and making me drive to the shops for no reason so I had to drive home to get cash and cancel my card and then drive back to the shops again Commonwealth you're amazing I love you.

warne

warneFitzgibbon

whole bank network is still completely down since morning now 10pm

whole bank network is still completely down right now since this morning 10pm now. i cant do an urgent money transfer that needs to be done before cob today. worst banking experience ever. time to move out all accounts from this unreliable financial institute.

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions and New Account

Excellent Service

Kerry at the Northland store went out of her way to help me use the ATM machine. I have never used one before and she was extremely patient and professional. 10 out of 10 service. Thanks heaps.

Sam L

Sam LMelborune

Very Happy

Hi , we are very happy with commonwealth bank from the broker to the credit department . Every step of the way commonwealth bank have been very helpful . They’re net bank is one of the best out there . I would recommend CBA 100 percent .thanks CBA for providing such a great service

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

Megs M.asked

Commonwealth Bank

Branch manager accused me of POA abuse. Brothers used threat of loosing apartment to cohere her to bank. They were agressive & saying horrible things about the POS. Mum tried to explain that she knows but brothers ignored her, they know she fragile since dad died and she’s grieving. They know she not to stressed, threatened or anything that could another stroke but they just so agressive she couldn’t get them to stop. Clearly agetated &’upset there was no duty of care about mums emotional state. Cba branch manager continued to rattle off amounts mums still persisting that I know about that but they didn’t listen and basically ignored mum and talked amongst themselves. Mum and I share everything - our money is both mum and mine. I do buy grog cerise’s, scripts, petrol moving costs - mum pays the 1/2 utilities and I pay half or whatever. Now my reputation as well as my deceased dads name is being slandered in my home town...that branch manager did not handle appropriately but sneaky. CBA did not contact mum regarding homeloan in arrears. Never in the 3-4 months this was accumulating did the bank advise. I have tried to communicate with them regarding sale of unit hold up due pandemic and the info said homeloans would get blah blah. I want this condescending woman fired for causing undue stress worry all because she ignored what mum was trying to tell her and just spoke to men. I came home after renovating to find a broken woman who’s glue was nearly dry crumbled again and so I started gluing pieces back on. Mum gave me bills to pay so I went to post office and advised decline. So I emailed branch manager advising have utilities to pay, can you arranged a letter so mum can read instead of comprehend that her utilities, prescriptions. And home repayments have now been rectified due to mum having account where the direct debit for loan. I have sent a few detailed emails & as yet 5 days have not received any explanation for mum or have even done anything are did you arrange for So my question is:
Did the branch manager follow procedure.
Did branch manager ignore my emails advising I can’t pay debit, scripts anything as have been blocked so who buys food pays bills now.. I have no idea. She’ll disregard my emails regarding house market during covid. should you make she you have your facts in order before defaming a persons reputation.

Alee will
Alee will

I am so terribly sorry to hear this has happened to you!!!Please contact the bank and ask to speak to a manager,this is disgusting behaviour!!

Megs M.

Tried she refused to see me ignored my emails. I’ve advised my solicitor. I’ve spoken with financial ombudsman and customer connect which help resolve issues but I don’t want resolves I want an apology to my mother and the person reprimanded. But Thankyou for you’re support - I’m still shaking my head at the assumptions and defamation x

James M.

James M.asked

Commonwealth Bank

what are the good and bad things of common wealth bank

alan
alan

they are the same as any other bank all bad no good

Megs M.

No duty of care. An aggressive branch managers who showed no duty of care of my “elderly” mother. Who sneered at me the first time I was introduced. So she accused me of POA abuse & that was incorrect but I received not apology still treated me like a criminal.

James M.

James M.asked

Commonwealth Bank

what are the bad and good things of the common wealth bank

Other Banks