CommSys

CommSys

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Phones, Internet and IT

We installed internet, phone system and cloud services. The whole process was very smooth and seamless, was kept up to date and all progressions. The support staff were second to none. Really did enjoy the whole experience. Will definitely recommend to all businesses!!!!

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Grief to customers.

Got a connection with them, most unstable connection. Cannot even support their own connection. Always user fault. Frequent drops, very unstable connection ever. ADSL works better than big lines.

Connection Type10/10

Boom!! Cloud storage & File sharing take that!

Howdy I'm Creative Director @ Digital Candy & we do a lot cloud backups of design files & file sharing, upload speed is blazing, syncing all files at end of day is almost instant.
Download speeds are also blazing, we may or may not have Netflix or Stan playing in the background, no buffering there kids, plus.
Adobe creative cloud updates & software updates downloaded & applied quickly.
What I was also super impressed with was the communication during installation & set up phase.
The first NBN hardware installation was an absolute joke the NBN tech was rude not interested in actually installing the hardware anywhere that required actual work, he actually walked out on one of my staff members??
This is where Commsys stood out by stepping in taking control & lodging a complaint with NBN.
The second NBN technician was no comparison, hardware & service then provisioned within the same day.
I have had no service dropouts in service & received a single service notice, so no service disruption is a huge plus, being an internet based creative agency, we are literally dead in the water without it.

So to sum things up, couldn't be happier & can't recommend them highly enough.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

My Customers just love the service and reliability, Great Customer Service

I am the owner of a busy IT company and use CommSys for both Voice and Data services for all my business customers.

They deal directly with my customers and have the utmost integrity. Their operations call centre is 24/7 which my customers appreciate.

CommSys takes ownership of their products and get the job done.

Fantastic company to work with. Responsive and reliable.

I manage a busy National Call Centre and we utilise the CommSys Team for Internet and Office phones.
They are always available at the drop of a hat, which is important due to the critical nature of our business.
Having John as a dedicated account Manager at CommSys really makes the difference for us.

My business could not survive without the team at Commsys.

Commsys have saved my business and removed it from the stone age and into the 21st century with a stable Internet connection, 1st class service and affordable packages to suit my requirements. When John and the team first came to me I was in despair without knowing my options but the guys walked me through step by step and compiled a package perfectly suited for me.

Best customer service team ever!

What ever the problem, what ever the hour of the day when my team or I make a call to Commsys I can always rest assured that we get the best response time you could hope for. I currently work for a retail industry that requires on demand 24/7 coverage and a network infrastructure that needs redundancy and backups for any type of outage scenario. Commsys provided the architecture and solutions to ensure we are able to run our business no matter what.

Prices, Service and Support are all unbeatable

CommSys have turned my 0.2mbps internet connection into a consistent 5/5mpbs service that has made my office much more efficient. Bundled with a voicemail-to-email service.. i'm seriously impressed with the result!

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Zoher and the team at Commsys are absolute champions!!

After many years of bad service providers Zoher from Commsys came to the rescue. Not only did he diagnose the right advice he delivered what he promised. My business has taken the next level because of the tools provided by Commsys. Highly Recommended!!

Best move we have made.

We have moved from paying for a service that did not work the way we were promised for over a decade to CommSys. Since then CommSys have not only provided a superior product but they have also been able to rectify the mess the previous provider created. Thank you CommSys for making this an easy transition.

Great Business partner for US!

I’m the manager at a busy power tool shop on the Central Coast and we had very poor line quality with Telstra Internet and phones. We have had this issue for years.
We spoke with John and told him about the problems we were having.
He came up with a couple of great solutions that suited the way our business was growing.
We purchased a Commsys Hosted PABX solution which reduced our call costs, gave us greater flexibility and we get great customer support when we need to make changes to our custom message on hold.
Nothing we need is ever a problem. Thanks again John and the Commsys Team!

Looking for ownership from your telco?

I spoke to John from Commsys earlier in the year after I received a massive bill from Telstra for excess data charges.

John recommended a Commsys plan that suited my needs. The solution was to provision 2 x business grade connections. Throughout the migration process I was kept up to date with its progress.

Now I have reliable connections with no excess data charges and have been really happy with the help from all the team at CommSys.

Should have Moved to CommSys Sooner!

We recently moved from one of the bigger names in Communications to CommSys because we were tired of waiting on hold for up to an hour for support from an overseas call centre we couldnt understand. We went with CommSys for both IT Support and our office phone system. Their support has been first rate!! We had one small hickup that was fixed very fast.

Great Communications Provider.

We have been using Commsys for a few years now and have found them to be very professional in all their undertakings with us. Since first working with them they have provided great advice and assisted us in implementing great solutions both scalable and highly beneficial to the company. Their ongoing support has been great and they have always responded to outages in a timely and professional manner.
Great solutions. Professional and attentive support.
Sometimes they can be quite busy but they always make you feel as though they are ready to drop everything else to help you

A great company to work with.

We have been customers of Commsys since 2008 and in that time, we have found them to be a great partner. We are a call centre so we are heavily reliant on our telephone system - it has to be easily scalable and extremely robust. Over the years we have worked with Commsys, they have looked after us extremely well. Their product works very well - great call clarity, good customer service and always ready to assist when we have had to implement changes to the way the system works for us.

Most importantly it is a hosted solution, so we have had no problems when we moved offices, moved phones from one point to another, or required additional functionality.
Reliable, friendly service. Knowledgeable, responsive staff .