Community First Credit Union

Community First Credit Union

Listing monitored by Community First

Excellent!

A big thanks to Rosanna Mercader for providing me with all the information I needed to complete the balance transfer credit card transaction and passed on the second day after submitted my documents. I'm happy to share this experience with my family and friends. Excellent customer service.

Still Great!

Even after 12 years, they still deliver.
Easy and great communication from all my local branch staff. They made everything efficient and fuss free for all my loan requirements yet again. Can’t fault them.

Hi April,

Excellent! Thank you so much for the review. Which local branch did you go to?

Don't waste your time

Applied for a balance transfer credit card and submitted a whole bunch of personal information.
2 weeks go by, no contact. Rang them up, turns out my application has basically been ignored.
Receive an email asking for more information, which I provide and ask them to call me. They actually call me and say I have a good credit rating. Later that day I receive a rejection email.
Don't waste your time with these clowns

Great customer service .

I was called back with no issues at the time I asked(busy when called), advised on best options for my needs. Understanding, cheerful and very helpful.
Always happy to hear from the Customer Service Team!

Online Tools
Aliciaking
AliciakingNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service!!!

We stumbled on this little credit union last year and have had the best service ever from a bank! They are easy to work with and super friendly - would recommend! Thanks Louise! You are amazing ☺️

Application Process

Awesome! Thank you AliciaKing

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
P No
P NoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Low rate credit card

Thanks for your help

Hi i rang due to lockdown to see how to change my password for my card. Juliette talked me through the process. She was so helpful. I love our credit union. Please stay safe and well. Felicity

Application Process

HI Geoffrey,

Thank you for the review.

Great Service from Rosanna

Very satisfied, Rosanna is so accomodating and very prompt. My loan only took less than 24 hrs to get approved. Will highly recommend CFCU to friends and family and relatives

Hi Marianne

Thank you for your recommendations.

Fobbed Off

Zoe Jane
Zoe Jane Sydney, NSW

Efficient, professional , welcoming and helpful

Pearly from Dee Why branch was absolutely amazing. I came into the Branch with a whole string of transactions including a couple of tricky forex transactions and nothing was too much of a problem for Pearly. Additionally, she very patiently sat with me and helped me navigate and upgrade the new app. First class service. Thank you.

Hi Zoe

That's great. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience.

Tanya
TanyaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Tanya Mulhill Erina store

Tanya was very helpful, her knowledge of her products was exceptional . Our Home loan was done quickly and settlement was handled with no hassle. Would recommend Tanya to anyone looking for a loan. Got a new house and I love her for that. Thanks Tanya

Hi Tanya,

Thank you so much for the review.

Linda
LindaVictoria

Good service

Very knowledgeable & efficient. No fuss. Staff were able to return queries very quickly.
Unexpected costs were the identity checks at the post office.
Good interest rate attached to our loan.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Hi Linda,

Thank you for your feedback.

Dream come true!!!

Very quick and responsive. Always ready to answer questions. Offered clear guidance in every step of the way.

As first home owners we are satisfied with what was offered to us by CFCU.

Hi Jay,

Awesome! We are so happy to be part of your first homeownership journey. Thank you for choosing us,

Honest
Honest

Amazing service - tailored finance to suit individual needs!

We cannot thank CFCU enough - their customer service is second to none! CFCU listen to your financial goals and help you achieve them.
Sabina has been absolutely wonderful from start to finish and she is a real asset to the CFCU family. Sabina goes the extra mile and is genuinely interested in helping you achieve your financial dreams, whatever they may be. For us, it's becoming investment moguls!
We look forward to growing our relationship and portfolio with CFCU and we are really excited to see what we can achieve together!

Hi Honest,

Fantastic! Thank you very much.

Fantastic organisation.

Amazing Staff, I could not ask for a better experience. Very helpful and honest. They gave me a very competitive rate. Very happy with the entire experience. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thanks, Daniel.