Community First Credit Union

Community First Credit Union

Rosanna at Warriewood

Rosanna is great in helping me out on my banking needs and always reply promptly. Always smiling, friendly and accomodating. Couldn’t thank her enough. I am very satisfied with her services.

S Yusof

S Yusof

Have settled 2 properties with them, top notch service without the fuss!

I was originally signed up with CFCU as part of their solar green loan process a few years ago.

I then started looking for a lender for which to finance a new investment property and was introduced to Louise Crichton as my mortgage specialist. While the first property I looked at didn't go though, I'm so glad that Louise proactively followed up as I continued looking at other properties in the meantime.

Louise made the whole process of getting a loan and getting everything together simple and smooth, and having accounts with both CBA Premier and HSBC, I'm confident in saying that CFCU really do take customer service to another level, and go out of their way to assist you with the process.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property
Team Customer ExperienceCommunity First

Awesome!! Thank you for the feedback

Great customer service of Rosanna Mercader

I have been a client of the Community First Credit Union for several years now. We visited the Warriewood branch and I can’t thank Rosanna Mercader enough with her patience and assistance.

He Connie,

Personal customer service

As I have been a member of previous subsidiary of Community First for over 40 years you build a repore with staff members you deal with. This has been the case with one particular mortgage specialist Julie Fisher based in Cronulla branch. Julie makes the whole process of a loan application as easy for the customer as possible and especially as I am not a person who likes paperwork. Easy to arrange home visit times that suit me and my wife. Julie is a credit to your team and business and provides a positive outcome for both parties.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Loan used forSecond Home

Hi Peter,

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback.

MS O.T.

MS O.T.Sydney, NSW

Warriewood staff member Rosanna Mercer

My mother and I are so with Rosanna Mercader who works at the Warriewood branch of Community First Credit Union . My mother has been with CFCU for many many years and won't deal with anyone else and personally I have had nothing but excellent service fro her. We can always rely on Rosanna to help us when required. Cant speak highly enough.

Hi MS O.T.

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Tanya

TanyaSydney, NSW

Professionalism and excellent service by Mohamed Mesto at Liverpool branch. We had a few issues with our account and also changing of signatories and he made the entire process comfortable and a pleasant experience...He is wonderful and always serve with a smile. Thank you Mohamed...5 STARS to him.

Hi Tanya,

Awesome! Thank you so much

Debbie Wilson

Debbie WilsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer service

I would like to commend the exceptional service given to me always by Sharon Bryant at Blacktown. She is very helpful and always courteous and a credit to your team.

Hi Debbie,

Peter C.

Peter C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrific and Awesome

Went to Mt Druitt branch on Monday 25/01/2021 to active our visa bands as we had trouble doing it on our phones with the app,Alix eichorn really out of her way to reset up our banking apps on our phones as we had no idea were to start,after all the time she spent with us she also helped me change my PIN number which I for got 18 months ago.We are really grateful for the help Alix put in to helping use,I will say it is really great to be back with the credit union after 18 months,should never had gone to Macquarie bank not a great time with them. A big thank you Alix from Diane and Peter Cooper.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Team Customer ExperienceCommunity First

Awesome! Thank you so much for the review, Peter.

Amazing

Hi,
I would just like to say how greatfull I am for the help that I received from Gabi at the Deewhy store, Gaby was so helpful, patient and always followed back up with me straight away

Gabi was consistent the whole process, would definitely reach out to Gabi again if I needed assistance

Thank you!

John Mac

John Mac

Help available when really needed!!

After a close family member tried several times, via the help desk, to obtain a payout figure for a loan they had with the CU, I approached a member of the mobile lending team (Julie F), to see if they could assist. Not only did they assist with the payout figure (directly to the family member), but they later advised them on how a large (larger than the daily transfer limit) sum of money could be moved from one credit union account to another to clear the debt.

Tammy Godfrey

Tammy GodfreySouth Australia

Fantastic service, Very happy with outcome

Tania and Natalie were fantastic.
Very informative and efficient with great product knowledge.
Would definitely recommend either of these lovely ladies and will be coming back to them ourselves when we are ready for our next property.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Loan used forSecond Home
Team Customer ExperienceCommunity First

Awesome! Thank you for your review

Great customer experience

Great customer service from Julie who ensured we understood every step of the process, and was available when needed for assistance or queries. Costs were explained and the rate was good.

Loan used forFirst Home

Thank you!

C.ChaayaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn’t honour their commitment after signing the contract

The credit union approved my home loan, got me to sign their contract which I did without changing anything, signed the mortgage release form with my previous bank. Just two days after receiving my signed contract, the branch manager calls and says they don’t have funds for me until 3 months down the track. My options are to either wait or they are happy to send my application to Illawarra Credit Union as they checked with them and they have funds. The catch is if I agree it means I have to withdraw my application from them. Something fishy there. I suggest not to deal with them. Getting an official letter that the loan is approved and signing contracts obviously means nothing to them when you are a small borrower!

A BIG Thankyou to Julie Fisher

Julie Fisher from Community First Credit Union Cronulla is professional and helpful at all times. She is always available to answer any queries and makes the whole application process stress free. I always had full confidence in her knowledge and service, which is rare these days in banking.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property
Team Customer ExperienceCommunity First

Thank you for your review Marion.

Kerry Davenport

Kerry DavenportSydney Surrounds, NSW

The right stuff

Personal, caring, commutative and extremely helpful. Could not recommend CFC high enough. Actually talking to real people who know their stuff. Great stuff.

Borrowing from CFC was made easy and enjoyable due to the great communication. Always providing updates, emails and calls. No request was to small or big. Fantastic experience

Excellent customer service

Michelle Laylo from Community First Credit Union ( Dee Why) did an amazing job of our homeloan application. Our homeloan application at CFCU approved in less than a month thru the help of Michelle. I am amazed of her customer service, she is professional, approachable, you don’t feel hesitant to ask her a question because she always response on time via phonecall, sms and email. She is very patient in answering all our enquiries even at non business hours. She makes us feel that she is willing to help us. I highly recommend community first credit union because they offer a lowest interest rates compared to others, also the customer service is excellent. Thank You Community First.

Juanita.R

Juanita.RSydney, NSW

Thank you for introducing me to Community First and helping me open up an account and continuing to give me great service. You are amazing. I am saving now.
Great service Thank you

Tanya @ Erina was absolutely brilliant

Loan used forFirst Home
Eugene

Eugene

Refinance home loan

Recently refinanced with CFCU on the lowest rate on the market at 1.99% variable. Roeli from the Narellan branch was helpful every step of the way. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a better deal.

Rohit

RohitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best bank, best offer and best service

I have used the liverpool branch for my home loan. Found these guys online because of their best home loan offer. Jessica was great and the best loan facilitator i have ever seen. She left the company however the manager matthew and patty took over my file and haven't been any less than excellent.
These guys take your business very seriously and give their 100% to make sure everything goes smooth. I have not seen a loan getting approved so quickly. and the best thing is the interest rate and benefits. I have banked with 2 of the big banks for decades and they did not care to offer me anything good so here we go community first credit union moving my business to you.

Loan used forHome Construction