Community First Credit Union

3.9

Kerry Davenport

Kerry DavenportSydney Surrounds, NSW

The right stuff

Personal, caring, commutative and extremely helpful. Could not recommend CFC high enough. Actually talking to real people who know their stuff. Great stuff.

Borrowing from CFC was made easy and enjoyable due to the great communication. Always providing updates, emails and calls. No request was to small or big. Fantastic experience

Excellent customer service

Michelle Laylo from Community First Credit Union ( Dee Why) did an amazing job of our homeloan application. Our homeloan application at CFCU approved in less than a month thru the help of Michelle. I am amazed of her customer service, she is professional, approachable, you don’t feel hesitant to ask her a question because she always response on time via phonecall, sms and email. She is very patient in answering all our enquiries even at non business hours. She makes us feel that she is willing to help us. I highly recommend community first credit union because they offer a lowest interest rates compared to others, also the customer service is excellent. Thank You Community First.

Juanita.R

Juanita.RSydney, NSW

Thank you for introducing me to Community First and helping me open up an account and continuing to give me great service. You are amazing. I am saving now.
Great service Thank you

Tanya @ Erina was absolutely brilliant

Eugene

Eugene

Refinance home loan

Recently refinanced with CFCU on the lowest rate on the market at 1.99% variable. Roeli from the Narellan branch was helpful every step of the way. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a better deal.

Loan used forRefinancing
Rohit

RohitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best bank, best offer and best service

I have used the liverpool branch for my home loan. Found these guys online because of their best home loan offer. Jessica was great and the best loan facilitator i have ever seen. She left the company however the manager matthew and patty took over my file and haven't been any less than excellent.
These guys take your business very seriously and give their 100% to make sure everything goes smooth. I have not seen a loan getting approved so quickly. and the best thing is the interest rate and benefits. I have banked with 2 of the big banks for decades and they did not care to offer me anything good so here we go community first credit union moving my business to you.

Loan used forHome Construction
Brenton Reed

Brenton Reed

Seamless transaction for my investment property

A few years ago I acquired a green loan to buy solar panels. Every six months They checked in on me and they were so good (and also had a great interest rate) that I purchased an investment through them.
Madelaine was communicative and patient with my million questions. Thanks CFCU!
My next purchase will be through you as well!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property
Janelle

JanelleHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service

I had trouble signing into the app, not being very techy, I blocked myself out. Umang was great, he was so patient and he had me up and running in no time at all. Thanks Umang, great work.

Hi Janelle

Graeme

GraemeSydney, NSW

Great service from the staff at Liverpool branch

Recently took loan from these guys, Louise was great to deal with. Excellent service and extremely efficient, stand out from the rest. Ive decided to move more business to them.

Excellent Customer service

Just wanted to say a massive thankyou to Tanya Mulhall and the team at Community First Erina, Always a pleasure to work with and ensured that we were well informed at all times on the status of our Loan.
Easy to contact and always willing to help and go the extra mile.
Thankyou again.
Corey

Kelsey

KelseySydney, NSW

Highly recommend. Helpful, thoughtful and overall great customer service

I had a wonderful experience going for a first time loan. Julie at the Cronulla branch went over and above to help me understand the best outcome for my personal loan, helping me with paperwork and everything I needed. She was always prompt with her responses and was happy to jump on a phone call and help. I highly recommend her and will be coming back for future financial needs.

Hi Kelsey

Very satisfied customer

My Father has been a client for a long time and has advise/recommended my husband and I to look into community First. This has the best recommendation, where the service is Very professional and very supportive. Donna Higgins is the employee that has been looking after my parents, and now our account. She is so Amazing and we really appreciate Her efforts Where she goes above and beyond helping us achieve our goal. I definitely recommend her/team at Mt Druitt.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

Hello Eva,

Thank you for the review.

Dean

DeanSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service is consistently provided by Snezana at the Penrith branch.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Snezana at the Penrith branch, I have recently been renovating a house and have needed to call into the Penrith branch quite frequently, Snezana has always been a delight to deal with, nothing is ever a problem and she is always happy to help.

Hi Dean,

Thank you for your review.

Great Service, Mount Druitt Community First Credit Union Thank you.

Great Service, A very caring team, helped me so much with their expertise and knowledge. So very happy to be a member of this Credit Union. couldn’t have done better .

Thank you very much.

Adrian

AdrianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great I’ll help by all the team and thank you for the individuals that put ingress fast site

10/10 Reading go to 10 Super fast and trusted site thanks again to all.
And the manger that’s runs that place could thank You’s enough and really helped me for plans

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Hi Adrian

Reliable & Great Customer Service

My Mortgage Specialist Sharlet has been very helpful throughout my journey with applying for a new home loan. I have always felt informed every step of the way and she is very passionate about helping her clients, which shows through her hard work and dedication. The staff at Community First have always been very friendly & prompt with their service. I truly feel very supported with this bank and I would highly recommend Sharlet and the team to anyone applying for a home loan.

Hi Samantha

Thank you for the review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience through the loan application process.

Amanda F

Amanda FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic friendly and prompt service!

My husband and I recently took out a personal loan and found the service prompt friendly and helpful. thank you! We also took out a pink visa card, and have secured much better rates than before! thank you again!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Loan used forRenovation

Hi Amanda

Thank you for the review. Glad you are happy with the service and the card!

Marika J.

Marika J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Customer Service

I withdrew my application from this company as the customer service is the worst I have ever had to deal with. I applied for a credit card balance transfer and was treated as if I was refinancing a mortgage. I was applying on my own and they wanted details of my husbands company and personal accounts which I found very intrusive. I have dealt with many financiers in the past who have provided excellent customer service and I would not recommend this company at all.

Mac

MacCanberra

Cheaper IS NOT better

Not Happy

Not HappySydney Surrounds, NSW

Worse than a Bank

Though they come across nice they can not deliver on their statements. Not to be trusted. All I wanted was a on one house that was urgent and they wasted my time on a loan for my personnel house as a condition for the other loan only to waste my time.

Loan used forSecond Home