Community First Credit Union

• Second Home (3)
    • Refinancing (2)
    • First Home (2)
    • Home Construction (1)
    • Investment Property (1)
  • Loan TypeVariable Rate (19) · Fixed Rate (8) · Line of Credit (7)
  • Online Tools
  • Application Process
  • Loan Term6.533 years

Barb

BarbSydney, NSW

Fantastic Rate and a fast approval

From the moment i applied for a car loan to it being approved was roughly 3 days, pretty good when you consider the rate is only 5.34%

A Huge shout out to Sabina in the loans area who was fantastic at communicating the whole way through the process

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Hi Barb,

Awesome! Glad that you had a great experience with CFCU and Sabina provided you with an excellent service. Hope to see you again soon.

MGrath Pink Visa Credit Card

I found this Company highly professional and would recommend them in an instant. The lady who assisted me with my application was excellent. Before I confirmed to sign up for this card I was made fully aware of the outlay of all costs etc.

I am also very happy half of my yearly fee will be given to the McGrath Foundation.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Hi Jill

Thank you for your review. Glad that you were being looked after and happy with the service. Hope to see you again soon.

Mandy

Mandy

Customer service is everything!

Misplacing a card is not a problem or a stressful event with Community First. They stopped my card immediately and were only too happy to reactivate it when I found my card! Polite, professional service is amazing. Thank you Bushra and Community First.

Hi Mandy

Thank you very much for your review. Glad that we could help you with a quick help.

Green Solar Loan

Was extremely happy with the level of service and the speed of approval.
Am know able to enjoy the benefits of solar without the high electricity costs.
Would highly recommend Community First.

Hi Jeremy

Thank you for your review. Glad that your solar energy is now sorted. Hope to see you again soon!

Green solar loan

Great rate, low fees smashed the banks rates and support households source clean energy from the sun ! Easy application process pretty quick turn around and funding, very happy would definitely recommend

mouse

mouse

The loan was what we needed

The service from any of the staff who has contacted me have all been excellent in their intraction with me and I cannot say any more for them. With regard to the loan it is all that I expected and the interest rate is good.

Thank you, Mouse!!

Mount Druitt Store

The Staff at Mt Druitt are fantastic, I am able to talk to them freely. They've helped me with all of my Financial situations.

I have my Home loan,credit card & Insurances, they are always willing to listen & they explain everything in a manner that I am able to Understand. My daughters also have their accounts with you

Ben

Loan used for:First Home

Excellent Customer Service

I could not be happier with the service, the professionalism and of course the friendly nature, in particular, Sami Moore and Nathan Johns.
Ever since the first day I called them when they were the deadly duo at Lakehaven, and even though they are at separate CFCU depots, they both continue to give 100% to each and every query, question or advice that I have asked for.

Hi Mick

Thank you for the review. It is a great feedback for the duo :))

Darrel O.

Darrel O.South East Queensland, QLD

Greens loan and now home improvement loan

Customer service first rate a pleasure to have a bank thats so helpful with the products they offer and the delightful mannerisms of all there friendly phone operators/very prompt to respond should any problems arise thanks for the get experience

Loan used for:Renovation

Hi Darrel

Awesome! Thanks for the review. Great to know you are happy and satisfied with the service.

Excellent personalised service

Nat and staff at Warriewood were professional,informed and patient in discussing the loan.The end result was an ontime approval at a good rate.
I thank them for the high level customer service.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Loan used for:Second Home

Hi Bob

Thank you for your review. We agree that Nat and her team at Warriewood are awesome. We are pleased to know that they maintain a high standard of service that we all have been working hard on. Hope to see you again soon.

customer_first_namec

customer_first_namecPalmerston, NT

Very helpful and very nice to deal with. Sorted everything out with no fuss. Explained everything to make sure I understood. I will gladly reccomend community first credit union to everyone.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Loan used for:Home Construction

Hi

Thank you for your review. Glad that everything is ok and we were able to help.

Review collected in partnership with Community First

Treated as a person not a number

When I go into my branch, the staff know who I am and make me feel special, not only I talk about banking, they take interest in my personal life!!

Loan used for:First Home

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the amazing review!

Garry

GarryHunter Region, NSW

An easy process and worthwhile investment

Initial customer service was great but subsequent phone calls have given the feeling operators are a little vague in relation to queries. Maybe new/ training related. rate is good. No extra cost were In the loan agreement.

kurnell store review

I have been a customer here for many years now and the service provided both in the past and now is excellent .keep up the good work .as a satisfied customer I look forward to many more years with you.

Hi John,

Thanks for the review. It is wonderful to know that you still experience excellent service at CFCU Kurnell after all these years.

Diji

DijiPerth, WA

Great, personable service

Easy, fast, prompt and simple. Customer service much above average. I misunderstood one part of the application form and haven't provided all the details which could've been seen as being dishonest. Sabina was non-judgmental and made me feel understood.
Thank you Sabina and the Team!!!

November 19th 2019 Update: Friendly service

Quick and easy. Very friendly service. All you need when you find yourself in dire straits and want it to be sorted as soon as possible. Well done Community First.

Loan used for:Renovation

Hi Diji

Wow! Thank you for your review. Sabina is a huge asset for us. We take pride in our customer service effort and to read a review like yours motivate us even more.

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

My experience with Community First has been delightful, the customer service was amazing and everything was simple and easy. I didn't have to chase anything up Christine called me and informed me of every step. I would highly recommend Community First to friends and family.

Loan used for:Refinancing

Hi Joanne,

Fantastic! Thank you for the review.

Hugh

HughSouth-East, TAS

Great Green Loan!!!!

customer service have been nothing but amazing the whole time. so easy to deal with!!
the green loan i took out is perfect for what i need and the loan rate is great!

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Hi Hugh,

Awesome! Thank you for the review. Great to know that you had a smooth loan application process with us. Hope to see you again soon.

Gazza

GazzaSydney, NSW

Excellent service from Community First CU

I needed a mortgage in a hurry to buy an investment property and Nat Itzhaki delivered in super-fast time. No hidden costs. The loan rate was very competitive against the banks.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Loan used for:Investment Property

Hi Gazza

Thank you for the review. It is pleasing to see that you had a great experience with us and particularly outstanding service from Nat. Hope to see you again soon.

Green Loan - Ease of Application

I applied for a Green Loan, to have additional Solar Panels installed.
The online process was extremely quick & easy to apply for.
I received approval within minutes & only needed to email through verification of income to complete the process.
In all interactions, I found all staff to be extremely helpful & provided clear - easy to understand information.
I Would not hesitate to recommend Community First Credit Union to anyone seeking a Green Loan.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Hi Denise,

Thank you for the review and the recommendation. Hope you will reap the benefit of solar energy and start saving on the electricity cost. Pleased to know that you had a great experience with the Green Team.

michael

michaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

great staff easy to deal with especially Karren at the lytton office in brisbane

Everything was excellent I am 100% satisfied with the whole process staff were professional at all time the speed of the process was excellent everything explained and easy to understand and very friendly and extremely helpful nothing was to much trouble

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for the review. Glad to know you had a great experience. Hope to see you again soon.