2Community First Bank

4.4

Wendy
WendySydney, NSW

Great bnaking experience at Bankstown

Helen at Bankstown branch gave us her full attention and made every effort solve our issues. She was knowledgeable, courteous, friendly but most of all patient. Helen spent a lot of time with us but made no comment about it. Thank you Community First for your great service.
Dan
Dan

Friendly and helpful

Very helpful and quick to respond to call, no long hold times Show details
Jarrod L.
Jarrod L.2 posts

Online support with log in issue

Great service and ability to help with my current issue
Cedric
CedricSydney, NSW

Opening Smsf Narellan

I had a positive experience opening up my SMSF account with the help Tamara and would highly recommend their services to anyone looking to do the same. Thank you for your excellent customer service!
Darryl
Darryl

Community First Bank staff. Friendly and helpful

I could not be happier with the service I have received from Community First Bank. This was most evident with the assistance I received at the Edgeworth branch yesterday afternoon. Michelle Sloan and Danielle couldn't have been more helpful organising a tricky foreign money transfer for me.
Jared S
Jared SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt Resolution

Sean was awesome and helped me out with my query quickly and without hassle. Show details
Andrewed1
Andrewed1Sydney, NSW7 posts

Card chip error

Quick and pleasant service, was able to correct my issues
Sandra E
Sandra E

Excellent Service

I applied for a credit card transfer with Community First Bank and my dealings with Krystal and Sharon was amazing. They were so helpful and lovely to deal with. Approved within a few days. Great Service, process was so easy. Totally recommend. Show details
Gerri N.
Gerri N.

Sorted and confirmed

After a few initial glitches opening a new account, Tamara picked up our file and got things sorted. She followed through the process and personally confirmed when it was set up - great service. Thanks Tamara.
J Roberts
J Roberts

Amazingly helpful

Charlotte at the Penrith branch was so amazingly helpful and went above and beyond in helping us. I cannot thank her enough for all her help.
Sandra W.
Sandra W.Perth, WA

Excellent Professional Service fee lowest fee low rate credit card. Very easy to apply online

Excellent service prompt and professional. Very friendly and knowledgeable customer service. Show details
Dylan
Dylan

Great team!

Clear and helpful. Customer service on point as always. Issue resolved quickly and efficiently
Warren M.
Warren M.2 posts

Outstanding

What an absolute fantastic service Sean provided for myself well spoken easy to understand and he also educated myself on something new to do with my I phone all round great experience Thankyou Show details
Geoff
GeoffSydney, NSW

Funny

When I told the woman I was seriously ill she laughed and argued that the CF site I was looking at was wrong!
Unimpressed.
Geoff
Lee
Lee

Query addressed promptly very politely

Sean was helpful and courteous. He addressed my question very politely, thank you