Companion Couch

The most comfortable couch ever + fantastic customer service

We had been looking for a couch for a newly renovated space in our house for a few months. Nothing quite worked. But then we stumbled across Companion Couch. Dom provided fantastic customer service - so helpful, friendly, and nothing was ever too much trouble. And as for the couch, well, THE most comfortable couch ever ... as voted by absolutely everyone who sits on it.
Congratulations Companion Couch! 6 stars out of 5 from us.

Purchased in April 2019.

Sublime Perfection

I have owned this sofa for 12 hours and it's flawless, I took advantage of a $150 off voucher, the customer service has been exemplary, the delivery was seamless, quality of the couch is solid.

I am thoroughly impressed with the couch as a whole.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Comfortable and easy

We ordered the 3 seater Companion Couch in the grey colour. We took advantage of the online $50 promotion they had on their website. And we've had this couch for about a week now.
I chose this couch after doing some research online. I came across the 'product review' reviews and despite the small number of reviews, it still gave me the confidence to go ahead with the purchase. I also watched the YouTube video and checked out their website before proceeding with the purchase. I loved that they had free delivery- bonus.
The reviews I read were positive. I like that some of their proceeds go towards rescue animals (we recently adopted our little dog from a shelter, she's a rescue too). Also, it was convenient having a couch I could assemble without tools. We were also able to carry the couch upstairs (our 3-seater was delivered in 4 boxes and the courier helped me take them upstairs).
I assembled the couch by myself and for me it would have been much easier having my partner help but he was at work on the day of delivery.

I'd like to add that before trying to assemble the couch, make sure you open the 'arm rest' (smaller) box as the assembly instructions were inside this box.
Also, be sure to check out the colour of the couch on the outside of each box. I saw the underside of the couch through the box finger holds and thought they had delivered the black couch by accident.
Also worth noting that each box indicates what module/section is inside (there's a picture and it's labelled). I got quite excited and started getting ahead of myself not initially seeing the box description -couch colour and module (left, middle, right module etc).
Also be mindful that you might need to really push in some of the connector pins when putting couch together, and it might be worth having another person help with this (I'm not a big person and my partner who is much taller and strong than me probably could've managed this more easily).

Overall, we're quite happy with this couch, it's comfortable, and fits the two of us nicely. It's cosy too. We would definitely consider buying another Companion Couch and I've already recommended them to family and friends.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Aptly named the Companion Couch truly is a worthy addition to anyone’s life

I was astounded by the elegant simplicity regarding the supper easy assembly of this couch in a box, even more so the solid and high quality construction make for many years of comfortable seating on this stylish couch. With a nice width and comfortably firm bottom cushions this couch is an easy extra bed for guests or simply perfect for a snooze. The inclusion of a built in USB port is brilliant and ever so handy however it’s the comfort that really makes this a couch you can’t help but recommend to your friends and family.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Love it! Perfect 1st couch!

Super happy with my 3 seater! I wanted something affordable but not cheap in quality. It needed to be comfortable but also look good. I had scrolled a tonne of sites beforehand stressing about which couch to get and whether or not I'd be able to get it into the house and up my stairs so was pretty thrilled when the boxes arrived. I love that I was able to assemble the entire thing all by myself too. It made something I was worried would be a huge hassle, super easy. It fits perfectly in my room and the grey compliments my bed head and other decor really well. I also like that if I move into an apartment down the track and need something smaller, I can convert it to a 2 seater.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Great product! Love our new couch!

I love our new Companion Couch! It’s super comfy and perfect for relaxing in front of the TV. I wish we had bought one sooner, it’s so much better than our old couch! The USB charger is very handy, we use it all the time.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Love it, thank you Companion Couch!

Got my three seater Companion Couch delivered on Monday and I love it! So easy to get up three flights of stairs due to being a flat pack, and even easier to put together! Super comfy and even comes with throw cushions.

Love my Companion Couch!

Get yourself a companion

Love this couch. Bought a 3 seater in the grey. It was so easy to get into our apartment, easy to put together, and it’s super comfy. Spilt beer on it already and it just rolled off! Get one!

Date PurchasedSep 2018

The best I could find for the cost

I received my Companion a week or so ago - the sofa is super comfortable and it was assembled exactly like described. It’s early days but the fabric is excellent, my dog’s hair rolls straight off it.

I need to sit down, this chair is amazing.

Great style, and clever idea. Now I don't need to worry about getting up to find a charger when consuming copious amounts of Orange Is The New Black. Functional and tasteful, even my girlfriend likes it, (she never likes anything I do).

Comfort and posture

I have had back pain for a long time and am very fussy with couches. This couch struck the perfect balance for me between comfort and support. Easy to set up/transport and looks sleek too. Recommend

Comfy, handy and worth the cost.

The couch looks good, is comfy and saves me having cords around the place with chargers. Recommended to anyone, whether you live alone or have a family! While I didnt originally want to spend that much on a couch, I am so glad I did.

Companion Couch

Companion Couch so easy to install. 10 minutes. So comfortable and fits 4 of us. No cut hands or confusing assembly. Or removalists! Heaven! It even has a dock to charge your phone on it. Arrives in boxes so no scratching your walls when it arrives. Life changing ..Love it

Has anyone owned this couch for a couple of months now and could give me your thoughts? Partner and I are considering buying one. Thanks!
Hi Ainsley, we've had our Companion Couch since late November 2018 (3-seater). My partner says it comfortable but it does loosen up a bit and the screws underneath need to be tightened every now and then. Things I've noticed since we've had the couch 1) some of the feathers come out through the fabric, sometimes this can be a bit prickly so I end up pulling out the feather all the way to avoid that sensation 2) you need to periodically tighten some of the screws underneath as the couch sides come away from the couch itself, this seems to happen more on the left than the right side of our couch 3) the black plastic covering the screws underneath peels away from the screws so there's a bit of black plastic residue which we just vacuum. Overall, we got what we paid for and it works for us as it's comfortable.

Can you let me know when you're delivering to Singapore?

CategorySofas & Recliners