Verifiedcompareclub.com.au

87% · 15119 · 11%

Ayjay
Ayjay

On task, in key

Clear messaging, on task analysis and friendly yet professional demeanour.
Elizabeth Brennan
Elizabeth Brennan

Health Insurance change

Chris, from Compare Club, was very helpful. He explained AHM’s health policy very clearly. He answered all of my questions and certainly knew the subject well. Chris was friendly and patient when asked to repeat information due to my impaired hearing. I was very satisfied with the service he provided.
Steve B.
Steve B.

Very happy with the service

The staff were very knowledgeable and helpful, easy to deal with.
Julie H.
Julie H.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Gaslighting NOT acceptable

Approached Compare Club in 2019, but was not impressed and did my own research. Finally chose TUH. Couldn’t be more satisfied.
Then out of the blue get a telephone call in 2024 from Floyd at this company. Must be desperate for business.
When I started asking questions he stated that I wasn’t interested in saving money and getting the best deal. Floyd I don’t need your approval and didn’t ask for your advice. Your comments were gaslighting, which is inappropriate in this day and age. You couldn’t answer my questions, just say, “I’m not sure!” and leave the personal comments out of the conversation. Wonder if your management approves of gaslighting?
G-Nanna
G-Nanna

Joining a new health fund

Most helpful in doing the transfer from former health fund.
Stephen
StephenSydney, NSW2 posts

Top quality health cover comparison

My account service person, was polite, informative, and once I'd made a decision, very helpful in facilitating my change of funds. I'm saving a lot each month for the same cover. Thank you.
Theodora  Tannous
Theodora TannousSydney Surrounds, NSW

Change health cover

Happy with change and got what I was looking for thanks
Judy Langton
Judy Langton2 posts

Excellent service

Everything was pointed out to me clearly and compassionately..Thank you.
Jakob Krige
Jakob KrigeSydney, NSW

This policy is lower than I thought possible for health insurance

Saving about $35 on my health insurance monthly premium is wonderful for a pensioner.
Karyn Kirkwood
Karyn KirkwoodVictoria4 posts

Change of health insurance

I found that Collin was very informative during our calls and knowledgeable it took me a few days to decide if I would change but after careful consideration I decided to change to Bupa.
Richo’s
Richo’sMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Not pushy

From the first phone call to finishing everything they were polite, not pushy at all and very considerate to our needs.
Robert
Robert

Switching Private Health Funds

Compare Club were very helpful in helping me to switch Funds, they knew excatly what I required and advised me with very good advice. Would recommend highly to anyone wanting advice on their needs.
CaroW
CaroWVictoria8 posts

Beware of false promises

Was promised a gift card as an incentive to join and then told this was not the case. Would not provide recordings of telephone calls. If they can not be trusted at their word I would not trust my health insurance with them. Have joined elsewhere.
Michael Lamont
Michael LamontChifley 2606, ACT7 posts

Friendly, efficient comparison and product offered met needs

Very quick and efficient comparison of products out there and suitable product recommended. Listened to what I needed and didn’t need. Overall a very good experience.
Dennis
DennisMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great info and follow up

Very prompt reply to emails and accurate advice real offers
Petra De klerk
Petra De klerkSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

Shocking and misleading

I Contacted Compare Club home loans. The broker was not honest and misleading to such an extent that I have lost the property and thousands of dollars. I lodged a complaint with CompareClub but they refuse to accept responsibility for my loss. Stay far away from them. They strive on Professional misconduct and dishonesty

Bill
BillSoutheast, SA

Jill S
Jill SLaunceston, TAS2 posts

Efficient and friendly

Call back extremely quick probably a minute , customer service Very friendly
Christine
Christine3 posts

Made life easier

Amount towards cost decreased by $500 per year. More affordable
Donna
DonnaAU10 posts

Great idea

Very happy with the service I received from Adrian. He was knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend them
Elizabeth
Elizabeth6 posts

Healthcare Made Easy

The person I spoke with was very helpful and polite. Got all the information from me before finding exactly what I needed. Thank you
Julieann Scott
Julieann ScottWestern District, VIC2 posts

Easy & straight forward

Tailored to our needs & a saving in price. Very helpful & professional.
James R.
James R.

Health Insurance Comparisons

The team at Health Scouts have been very friendly and patient in explaining the benefits of finding another health insurance fund. So far they have been very efficient and informative with their responses and found another insurance company which gives me the same coverage at a lower premium cost as well as increased rebates. Am very happy with the whole approach.
gazza
gazza

Something I have been meaning to do

I've been meaning to review my health insurance for some time and having received a call from Compare Club came at a good time.
Liz
Liz3 posts

Easy transition

Very professional & clearly conveyed consultant was very polite & some clearly
Rose
RoseHobart, TAS2 posts

New health insurance

Very pleasant staff. Explained everything clearly and concisely. Also explained waiting periods time frames.

Petra D.
Petra D.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD59 posts

Stay well away from this site

I am a 73-year-old male and I was contacted by "Compare Club" regarding my Current Health Insurance cover (Medibank Private) I was offered a slightly cheaper rate from "NIB Health Insurance" which I accepted until I did a "NIB Health Insurance Review" which showed a 71% Negative Review, so I quickly (Same day) cancelled my application. Compare Club doesn't honestly know what the reviews of other funds are, they just look for a "Cheaper" cover, this is not really a very safe process, so all I can say is CUSTOMERS BE AWARE
Flo
FloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Ease of Changing Provider

I needed to change Providers due to unhelpful staff and increase in premium.
Arun A.
Arun A.Sydney, NSW

Compare Club   DM
Ellen
Ellen

They compared for us and saved

They not only saved us money but upgraded our cover as well thankyou
Suey
SueyDarling Downs, QLD4 posts

Just what I needed

Aidan Jones was exremely helpful and not a detail was left out. The follow up call from 0485 815 505 (sorry forgot the name of the person)was reassuring and the officer checked that no information was left out.
Rosemary L.
Rosemary L.

Clear and precise information

Speaking with James made for a easy change over to HCF
He outlined what I would be gaining by changing over.
Very Satisfied Customer
Very Satisfied Customer

A very helpful experience

Joel was extremely helpful and was quick to find the right insurance for me. He was knowledgeable and had a lovely phone manner. I will be recommending this service to my friends and family
Boxcar Joe
Boxcar Joe3 posts

Helpful service

The process of setting up health insurance for myself and family was straightforward and stress free. Thanks again.
RL Higham
RL Higham2 posts

Well donethanks guys

Good at what they do polite and curteous.a pleaure to deal with

Linda
LindaNorthern Region, NSW2 posts

My health fund gives me security

The fund has taken care of my health needs and assistance is always available
KMS
KMSCanberra 2600, ACT3 posts

Worried sleepless about how we could afford cover

We hadn’t thought about non-emergency joint replacement when we cancelled the expensive health insurance on retirement years ago. Then when things starting hurting, couldn’t see how we would ever afford proper relief. Thank goodness a competitive-priced option was found
Jane
Jane

League of their own

Friendly, to the point, knowledgeable, industry savvy and willing to explain. It's like winning the phone lottery. Honestly, I am truly grateful for Andrew calling up today in order to ensure a smooth transition between policies. Somebody in the office, buy him lunch today. And tomorrow. Now give him a hug from me.
Billie
Billie

Excellence!!!

Very professional, and personal conversation ,with a most helpful representative in Noah.