Compare The Market

Compare The Market (page 2 of 49)

Prefer a few more quotes for that extra star

Time was of the essence.Although a couple of companies were missing, I was able to make a choice, for which I thank you.
No, text is,as is. I did not agree to use 30 words.

Margarita

Margarita South East Queensland, QLD

Good experience

Great to have different company quotes in front of me in a flash, some good quotes there, so thank you compare the market.
I was able to read up on different deals and found this one was what suites my needs.

Easy to use

Easy and quick to use. Better than other comparison sites. Got the quote I needed and went ahead using one of the companies that was suggested by your company. Thank you

Bradley

Bradley Sydney, NSW

Renew car insurance

Easy to use interface with focus on customers needs. The website layout and summarised results were easy to interpret thus providing a good digital experience. Highly recommend this website to friends.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

good value at the time also a grocery incentive discount which won me over.

Good value at the time . Offer also included a grocery discount which won me over. Combined the offer was suitable for my needs. may or may not use this service again depending on offers at the time.

It is good

Not much different money wise than I had with my other product. But went with you anyway, have a good day. It is stupid that you can not submit it

Janet

Janet Sydney, NSW

Really thorough and helpful.

Knew we were paying too much for electricity and gas. Compare found plans that will save us 20%. Service was pleasant and thorough. Great service thank you, would recommend highly.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Fast and easy way to Compare

Fast and efficient easy use to Compare The Market to get the best price available !
I always use this service annually and it keeps me up to date on best prices.

Wendall

WendallNorth Western Region, NSW

Makes life easy

Makes it easy to compare like for like when renewing our yearly insurance policy, especially as renewing a policy these days is certainly no guarantee of best value. Love the ads!!

Maria

MariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy as

Compare the market took all the time and hassle out if finding the cheapest and best suited car insurance for me. Consultant was knowledgable, friendly and did all the work for me.

Excellent service!

Cannot thank the lady enough who helped me get a great deal on private health insurance. Going into the call I was 100% set on a company but when they found me a better deal for less I was more than impressed

Gill H

Gill HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Better to go straight to the health insurance website direct!

After signing up to a package with Bupa, I was only offered a $25 gift card. When I went to their site I was offered 6 weeks free and a $50 gift card, you need to be fully informed. Also I was told the wrong price of the package on my welcome letter! However I did find the consultant Chevy was very helpful and friendly.

Compare The Market
Shannon G.Compare The Market

Great help throughout

Hi. Informative and patient. Consultant was helpful throughout the process and willing to consider my request for particular information. I saved money and able to compare similar products. Thanks again and would recommend to others.

Anthea

AntheaAdelaide

Easy to compare

You can select the health features you want to be covered for and then the relevant products are emailed to you. Very easy to use and clearly laid out website.

Awesome!

My partner and I both needed a new private health care. Aaron who spoke to us on the phone was fantastic! We saved heaps of money with the new policies he recommended and was super friendly and easy to talk to!

Nerida Stent

Nerida StentGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic, easy to use to get big savings!

Entered my details to compare contents insurance, immediately saw that my CBA policy was $386 yet for the same criteria Budget Direct could insure me for only $206. Huge savings!

Darryl

Darryl South East Queensland, QLD

Very good service

Comparison made easier and we were able to make a decision on cover much quicker. Finding health insurance is a mine field trying to work out what is covered and what isn’t and how much is reimbursed. This made it much easier

Very useful. Saved over $200

Saved over $200 on my comprehensive insurance with my original provider just by using compare the market and getting a new quote. Will definitely use them again next time around.

jacqui polizzi

jacqui polizziGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

.....

private health insurance was due with an increase from previous year, as always.
one of the important services was taken out but wanted me to upgrade to include said service with a 40%
increase on the premium.
no doubt l'll be back to use Compare The Market next year

This is very helpful

It was helpful as I could get a quote very quickly and compare different companies for the car insurance that I needed without having to go to different insurance sites.

Rhonda Tomerini

Rhonda Tomeriniasked

name Rhonda Tomerini woolies card no 9344502256901

REB

REBasked

I used your service on 13/12/19 to compare electricity prices as my current contract with AGL had come up for review. I agreed to stay with AGL on your advice. After discussing the terms of the new contract you said you would fix it up with AGL and I would receive a new contract from them in a few days time. This did not arrive till 24/12/19! Does this mean my 10 day cooling off period had already expired before I received it and it is too late to query some of the fees on it? There is also no date on it to say when the new contract even starts or ends. Do I now still have to do battle with them to clear all of this up? Robyn

malcolm lake

malcolm lakeasked

my name is Malcolm lake
I have an account with you and with my email and my password I can get on to the web page but I just go round and round. my car insurance started 1st may 2018 and finishes end of April.
I want to go see Fisherman Friend movie next Tuesday but cant get code could you please help me?

Get an answer from our members and Compare The Market representatives