Compare The Market

Compare The Market (page 2 of 97)

4.4 from 1,935 reviews

4.4

1,935 reviews
    4.6 (1,221)

WOKA

WOKA

good service

An easy time was had the young man was a good bloke very easy to deal with.
I was worried that it would be difficult
. It was not well done young man.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Why did I wait for so long

The guy on the phone was very patient and explained everything clearly, even were to look on the previous bill for the electric wattage and usage and also gas usage. He got me a better deal with the current provider that I was with. Excellent service.

Extremely helpful

Very happy with the service offered. I was only half way through looking online and my phone rang, thought hmmmm typical.
I'm so glad they did i was going to switch insurers but not change type of cover.
Made me realise -without forcing me to do anything- that i was paying for something i hardly every used and if/when i did, i recieved stuff all as a refund.
A phone call might seem like an intrusion at first but sometimes it takes someone else who knows there stuff to point out different options......(from a call centre in Australia)
Thanks AK

Excellent customer service

Customer service was excellent; friendly and polite to talk to and well informed when asked questions. Also have to say I tried other comparison engines and were not as good as this one, so most probably will come back to you again. Thank you!

Very helpful

The phone call was really helpful and the guy on the phone was really nice and good at his job. He told me to call back on the same number if I need anything else

Trent

Trent Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic !

Very efficient. Ran through everything for my options with health insurance. I saved over $100 a month. Will be talking to them again about my other insurances. Also the call centre is employing Australians not shipped to overseas like most do, costing Australian jobs.

Raymond Pryde

Raymond Pryde Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Great customer service was not able to get me a better deal on electricity didn't try to make me change anyway ,but got me a great deal on gas.Happy customer here

Bruce

Bruce Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service

Whilst still looking online I already had a customer service representative call me. It was quick easy and they were very helpful. Very satisfied and very professional help offered. Thanks

Exceptional

So easy and helpful. The gentleman that assisted me explained everything and offered some helpful advice. Changed and saved nearly $40 per month on my health insurance.
Awesome!!! Thank you very much

Philip

Philip Perth, WA

Brilliant Service and great staff

Fantastic Staff make all the difference in guiding you through the Private health cover maze, which made all the difference and found the exact services i required and of course provider

Ok eventually

My first contact was very useful to simply explain the best option for gas and electricity. However I was signed up to the wrong company and had to call back. Was relatively quickly (a few days) fixed however now have received confirmation and address was not correct. So I’ve had to spend more time getting that corrected direct to the new supplier. Next time I may compare, but do sign up myself.

Compare The Market
Shannon G.Compare The Market

Robyn

Robyn Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very worthwhile!

Both Ben and Steven were very helpful and clear with their information They were very patient with me and put forward scenarios which would benefit me personally as I had been with one fund for many years and decided to change to another

Super Impressed

I received a call within minutes of comparing electricity and gas companies online and was really impressed with the service I received. I ended up staying with the same company but changed to a better deal. I was even more impressed with the fact I wasn't required to do anything - it would all be done for me!
I definitely recommend Compare The Market and will not hesitate to use it again in the future.

Laura

LauraPerth, WA

Just made life easier.

I was looking at switching health insurance providers after being regularly disappointed with my current fund. Compare the market where able to give me all the information I needed to properly compare different policies. I was asked lots of questions to ensure my policy was exactly what I needed, not just the cheapest.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Great help comparing electricity rates

I was contacted immediately and we looked at all the rates. We came up with the best option quickly and I got help with getting connected. Great service, can definitely recommend it.

Just arranged awaiting transfer

Excellent advice from the contact and now awaiting transfer to see how it all goes.

Specific advice on solar system and rate comparisons for the area we currently live in.

Christine

Christine

Really great

Came up quickly with results for me to compare. So good l ended up going with one recommend. Very happy with the outcome and would suggest others to use compare the market

Dr Leonard

Dr LeonardVictoria

Prompt and efficient service!

I was contacted by an insurer within minutes who provided the most appropriate coverage for my health insurance needs. I am very impressed with the rapidity of service offered by Compare the Market.

Fast and easy to use

Looked to save on extras insurance and found we were paying double what other health insurance companies were offering. We have been with the same one for years and never knew what was out there on offer.

jeff

jeffHeathcote

New Electricity provider

Handled very professionally. Operator had answers to all question I asked, and made sure I was aware of all contractual obligations. Made me feel very comfortable changing electricity supplier. Highly recommend their services.