Compare The Market

Compare The Market (page 3 of 107)

4.5 (1,368)

Very helpful service

Very fast response time to enquire, a little too fast. A lot of follow up emails.
Lots of information regarding gas & electricity plans,
Good and helpful customer service.

Thanks for the help

Mariam

Mariam Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect

The service was perfect Tim was grate. He helped us get the perfect cover for my husband and I and was very detailed with what he was offering us. Would recommend to friends and family

Hello123

Hello123Sydney, NSW

Great energy comparison for me

They were easy to deal with and I got a great comparison to switch my energy and gas provider. I will likely use them again to compare other things like insurance.

Lorraine

Lorraine South Australia

Excellent service, definitely recommend them

Very helpful and was not pushy, would recommend them for all new connections.
Called back when asked to the next and give me the best deals on gas, electric and NBN

Chris S

Chris SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Informative

Customer service provided was very good, he gave good information and called back next day . Wasn’t pushy, factual information and pleasant and helpful during calls.informed me of senior discount that didn’t know about.

WallyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Problem solved

Guy on phone was good, said he'd cancel my cover with one provider and set up a new one that he detailed. The new fund was set up, the old one not cancelled, so I've been double charged and now have to go and resolve myself as there is no follow up.

Edit - error was with health fund not compare the market

Wally

I've been trying to change this review as it was resolved. The error was with a health fund and not compare the market

Why I rated it 5 stars

I use it for everything now. Car and home insurance and electricity and gas. Also the consultant was very helpful. She calculated the savings based on my recent electricity and gas accounts

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

helpful in choosing a power supplier.

It’s helpful for choosing power suppliers. It made the comparison easier but I’m not sure if I got the best deal as the consultant who rang was a salesman who said his company had the best deal.

donaanod

donaanodWestern District, VIC

I was looking for an Australian owned energy company and I was given good information and comparison with my current company. My only difficulty was always understanding the person I was speaking to because of her English ability. I am wondering if the call centre is not in Australia. Other than that, I found her friendly and helpful.

Find out how Compare The Market compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Super helpful and great customer service

Josh was extremely helpful in offering the best value and most suitable provider and plan for my needs. He was very patient in answering any questions and setting up the membership over the phone. Thanks again!

Luke C.

Luke C.Hunter Region, NSW

Wouldn't use them again.

The service was ok and they found competitive products however it took 3 calls to get the connection all set up (twice they were the hold up and once I was) and then in the days afterwards I received a flurry of sales calls from different companies including energy providers and solar companies. Assume they are onselling customer details.

GEORGE WALTON

GEORGE WALTONAustralian Capital Territory

Service good but no follow up from introduced company

I haven’t heard from Red Energy yet. Do they have too many customers already? I’d have thought they would be in contact with me by now, although I have never changed providers before.

Banyek

BanyekWestern Australia

Headache

So you go to the website, you answer the questions, you get the quotes than you get transferred to the "trusted partner" where you answer more questions, and after you wasted your time you'll be told that based on the details you provided you cannot be insured. And they ask questions that nobody has the answer for on hand and if you give them inaccurate information they will probably refuse your claim (that's not a fact only my speculation) saying that they asked you how many strands of grey hair you have and you didn't count them properly.

Very Helpful!

Went on the website and someone was able to call me immediately! Very kind and helpful and answered all the silly questions i had as a first time renter! Made the whole experience very easy!

Kim

Kim Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Helpful and easy, wonderful service!

Ardi was really helpful and patient, especially as electricity bills are so confusing. If all goes to plan he has helped us save a small fortune with a new supplier. Thank you!

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Save a lot of time and money. Thanks.

I started with car insurance, then house and contents, then gas. I have saved over $2000 a year. What a great service I should have used it a lot earlier.

Irene L.

Irene L.Gippsland, VIC

very efficient

I used compare the market before and i was satisfied with their services every time .I will use them again if necessary as they are efficient polite and follow up .

Carmel

Carmel South-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect and very helpful

The transaction was made very easy and I was offered a good deal. Hooked me up to an electricity company without any further action required beside the initial phone call.

No action

Nobody turned up. I waited for over 6 hours after being told I had to be there otherwise extra fees could apply. I wasted an entire afternoon. Would not recommend

Amy

Amy Sydney, NSW

Can’t believe I haven’t used this sooner!

I saved so much & the customer service representatives I spoke to were amazing! I honestly can’t believe I haven’t used compare the market sooner. I will definitely be using it again!