Compare The Market

Compare The Market (page 3 of 11)

Trygve

Trygve South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Your service not up to scratch, will not use you again, not impressed, I signed up with a provider before march 9 and they got it march 17. Cheers cheers.

Lee

LeeSouthwest, VIC

Not happy!

I was pressured into purchasing through Compare The Market, - almost 2 hours on the phone and requests I made were ignored. Since changing to the new product I have had nothing but trouble and stress because I have to correct incorrect information collected by your operator. I am not happy and will never use your company again.

kevfran

kevfranSydney, NSW

redeem e-gift card waste of time

offered a $20 e-gift card for signing up one month later received email to access e-gift card & filled out the application and was advised it would be email within 20 minutes but received nothing waited 3 days before contacting them and was told it would be resent in 5-10 minutes but 2 days later still waiting what joke they should not promise what they cant deliver

Petra

PetraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unsure of connection

I haven’t received email with my contract and details. I’m unsure if my investment property is connected. Unsure, who to call as they called me to connect, when I was trying to get a quote on the website.

Meags

Meags

Bad deal

I didn't get a good offer and was switched to a policy that was both dearer and had less coverage. Took quite a bit of time to get this fixed

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Waste of time

Ended up filling out pages of information, just to be greeted with a message "Sorry we cannot provide a comparison at this stage". No value for customers time and no business will be given to this company...

Graham

Graham South East Queensland, QLD

IT didn't save time, it didn't save money.

I answered all the questions and then when transferred to the insurer, they asked the same questions again but one at a time. I gave up after an hour of answering questions twice!

Patrick

Patrick South-Eastern Region, NSW

Bloody awful treatment

Pushy, seemed to be in hurry to finish the "deal" and get his kudos - didn't really listen to our requirements - now we have to get my wife on with me to take her through the full financial and any other a/c authorisations (eg including closing the a/c). And I might be 78 with all faculties and a PhD in Physics but I take exception to being left with nothing but a feeling of someone trying to railroad me. Never again if I can help it.

Tracy

Tracy Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

3 hours on the phone and still the wrong cover

I spent over 3 hours on the phone switching health insurance. The start date was incorrect- i called twice to correct it was told twice it had been done yet it still was not.

Lauren

Lauren Sydney, NSW

Too many calls

Way too many calls & messages. Then when I was ready to speak & did, I decided not to proceed with the service as there was limited providers available however I still got calls after asking to be removed

Dissatisfied

DissatisfiedHunter Region, NSW

Waste of Time

I was enquiring on vehicle insurance for a business registered vehicle. I proceeded through the Compare The Market automated system, which took time, and when I chose my Policy based on price, I was redirected through to answer the same questions on the selected Insurance Co.s automated system. The price provided to me on the Insurance Co.s web site was more expensive than provided on the Compare The Market web site. All took time. I was called a day later by the Insurance Co. and told they do not provide Insurance for Business Registered Vehicles.
The whole process was a waste of time.

Too much contact - spam

I have asked to have my phone number removed many times and yet I am still receiving calls and emails. I would really like to be removed from the list

Neville

Neville South East Queensland, QLD

Energy comparison

Was told new plan with existing provider would be cheaper, so agreed to go ahead. When I got the plan & worked out the comparison myself it ended up dearer, so cancelled.

Shannon G.Compare The Market

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with Compare the Market. We would like to investigate this further - if you could please contact our Customer Resolutions Team at customerresolutions@comparethemarket.com.au

Many thanks.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Misleading advertising unfortunately

Terrible. Thought I was getting the advertised bonus velocity points with car insurance through Virgin but T&Cs said no. Rang Virgin and they don’t understand why compare the market advertised this on their behalf. Only for comprehensive insurance apparently.

Cull

CullSouthwest, VIC

Scam Alert!

I was emailed a quote of $88 per fortnight, and charged $127 when it came time to pay. I was put on to this come by compatethemarket.com... almost scammed me out of an extra $35 a fortnight without saying anything. I am on a disability support pension

Noddy

Noddy Southern and Hills, SA

cheaper when rng the company direct.

rang re electricity prices site gave ratings,then got a phne call frm compare the market, sugg i stay with agl even tho the operator comfirned a few $$ more than origin. i then rang origin myself and they offered much better deal then agl - even more than what was sugested to me.

Mr BSydney

You've been lied to. This is not a comparison tool but a marketing scam.

Kate

KateHunter Region, NSW

Can't sign up online

Signed up online as didn't have time to speak to someone on phone.
Missed some calls and didn't think anything of it.
They then sent text cancelling order as I hadn't spoken to them so they could get more detail.
They should of said that you couldn't sign up online.
Waste of time.
Signed up with Red energy and had the best service. They even communcated through text accomadating that I couldn't speak on phone.
Dont use them.

Chris H.Sydney, NSW

Quote was completely different

Quote was way off what the insurance company wanted, we had to put the excess way up plus lower the agreed value of the car as low as it would go to even come close to the quote provided

Hi Shannon,
I have sent an email,

Janice J.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

no good

I was told I would receive a welcome pack and then have a 10 cooling off period where I can accept or refuse. but no welcome pack was sent so what am I supposed to do.??

jjansen@rockycreekdesigns.com.au