Compare The Market

Compare The Market (page 3 of 14)

Chris

Chris Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Easy to deal with and good savings

Able to get better deal than Insurnace company's own site was giving for car insurance . Will definitely use Compare the Market again when my house and contents insurance is due.

A Novice

A NoviceRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Wonderful help

Wonderful helpful direction, the customer service officer was very patient and respectful also.
A great service providing it is \genuinely impartial and the recommendations are just based on fact which they certainly appeared to be.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Worked out cheaper than going direct

Had a renewal from Budget and the compare the market budget price was $150 cheaper, but went with a lower priced offer from compare the market. LUCKY I checked , saved$$$

Matthew

Matthew Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful, a little quick

The agent I spoke to was helpful in organizing a gas and electricity connection for my new property, however spoke VERY fast and was on a bit of a muffled line. I had to call back to get a confirmation just to make sure there were no additional obligations from my side. Overall a good experience.

Graham

GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Tedious Task Made Easier

The nightmare of sifting through the terms of many car insurance offers was made easier by Compare The Market's summary. We eventually selected their recommended provider as best meeting our needs.

Gemma Di

Gemma DiMid North Coast, NSW

Insurance time once again.

Always happy with Compare the Market. Always also save money, worth the time spent. Have had a good outcome every time I have used this company. Also have recommended them to my friends.

Alyss

Alyss South East Queensland, QLD

This experience was long overdue, I am saving a packet every week!

The product found for me was explained very clearly and patiently. I had some very obvious questions but by and large the process was fairly seamless.
I am saving $30/week for getting much the same amount of extras. I was on an old corporate plan which was competitive for the time but clearly outdated now.

Quick & easy

Came back within seconds with 8 compared prices.
Then followed up one to a successful cheaper price.
They the new company were a bit slack only ran once never followed up left it to.me

Easy to use.

Easy to use, good helpful information. The employee I spoke with worked through everything to find me a good deal. Saves time ringing around trying to find out all the information myself.

Serge

Serge Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ING CAR INSURANCE

Good rates . Compare the market were actually cheaper than my renewal rates for previous company but ing was chosen because of better coverage . Contact by insurer was quick and imformative

Easy to use

I found this site easy to use for someone who isnt very tech savvy. I saved about $70 by choosing a different company than I was for my car insurance. I took this step after talking to the company I had been with for 8 years and they could offer no discounts, further decreases or rewards even with Covid and barely using my car.

Jeffers W.

Jeffers W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Always comes up with a win for me

Sought a better power deal. Got a phonecall from a representative immediately. Walked through the choices together and came up with a plan that I was happy with. Finalized the changeover expediently. very happy with the outcome.

swan

swanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Got my best deal

My previous insurer quoted me yearly , increased premium despite my car is depreciated each year until I make an effort to compare with other insurers.I got a good deal now which is to my satisfaction.

Geoffrey

Geoffrey South East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

Very helpful. Had to adjust Excerss so I could compare "apples with apples" Achieved end result which resulted in saving me some money. As pensioner we are always looking to reduce our costs.

Bruce Waldron

Bruce WaldronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spent time to get me the best cost on my power bill after being disappointed with origins last two invoices. My gas invoice was also reviewed and suggested to remain as is.

House ins

Great price and service
Looking for home insurance with a competitive price and to meet my needs.
Budget made it easy to understand and fill out, I feel at ease knowing i am completely
insured.
Anita

Janet

JanetIllawarra, NSW

Great comparisons

Good to see a large range of quotes from known and unknown providers for comprehensive Car insurance. Unfortunately when used Compare the Market for CTP Greenslip quotes the companies I then rang no longer do this type of insurance.

Makes it Easy.

The process itself love it. The person on the other side is quick to find details for you. The only thing I guess I have found frustrating after use is the emails that keep coming. I’d rather just be contacted if something better pops up.

Andrew Keepence

Andrew KeepenceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great comparison site

Thanks,
This is a really great tool.
I'm going to review my Car Insurance every year from now on.
Insurance companies once used to value loyalty
But sadly this is no longer the case. So it is now mandatory to shop around before the rollover date.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Quick and easy with a good result

I was searching for a better car insurance deal and this site produced good choices within minutes. Happy with the product I chose because it was $200 cheaper than my renewal notice. I’ll use this again for other insurance. Also I love the meerkats!