Compare The Market

Compare The Market (page 4 of 109)

4.5 (1,394)

Jay

Jay Darwin, NT

Extremely disappointed

Quoted a price per month then received policy with a significantly higher price ????
Not impressed how rushed the sign up process was.
Very disappointed with the attention to detail. Not happy.

Shannon G.Compare The Market

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Great work saving me money

I thought I'd found the cheapest energy supplier available to me, but compare the meerkat found an even better deal, I was pleasantly surprised, thanks, looks like I'll be able to save around $100 per year or more

John

John Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simplified advice and information

The consultant listened to my needs and tailored a health package for us to deliver the outcome I needed. Prompt follow up on items and guided me through the process.

PTM

PTMMELBOURNE

Great savings made.

Easy to use and ended up with a good saving of $600+ per annum for both gas and electricity. Change over from old provider handled by new provider. Simple and fuss free.

Awesome customer service

Wasn't made to feel like they were just trying to sell me something.
Very informative and helpful and even had a few laughs was awesome.
Strongly recommend to anyone wanting help with insurance options

Chris S

Chris SSt.George

Easy!

Easy to navigate. Deals between companies were easy to compare and decide. The link up to the company I chose was very easy and I got a follow up call

Leslie

Leslie Hunter Region, NSW

Happy Camper

Denise was exceptionally professional and catered really well to my needs. I was very satisfied with her level of customer service and knowledge around health funds and very grateful. Thanks

Efficiency

The consultant listened to why I wanted to change my energy company. There was not the automatic assumption it’s always about money. Ethics and values were my concern as well as competence and cost. She understood and addressed those concerns. I found that refreshing in today’s market working under the current low standards of service, that now appears acceptable to many. I don’t know if this is particular to the consultant, but on her service, I would highly recommend this service.

Lyla

Lyla Sydney, NSW

Great deal found for me.

So simple. All the hard work done for me. Tim was very clear and excellent customer service. I am getting much better value. No waiting periods which is just what I wanted too.

Alan

Alan Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

How to receive the best information

My experience searching for a private health insurance was not sure if it was the best policy for me or am I just going to choose one from so many insurers out there. I then spoke with someone who helped me work out my reasons for wanting health insurance and giving me sound advice. I now have the cover I want and peace of mind. Thank You Compare The Market.

Kristian

Kristian Western Australia

Great help with securing my gas provider application.

This site was very helpful in comparing the gas and electrical providers within my area and allowing me to submit my application through them, which proved to be impossible on the gas providers actual website, much appreciated, thank you.

Kym Bayliss

Kym BaylissBrisbane

Just what I needed

Everything was explained to us in terms we understood, asked all the right questions in order to get us the best deal. Was very pleasant to deal with and I will definitely use it again.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Service that went above & beyond!!

I cannot thank them enough for their amazing customer service!! They went above & beyond what I was expecting!! I would highly recommend this company to anyone seeking such services!! A++++

Worked out really nicely!

Coby was fantastic even when my mum interrupted and we ended up diversifying our requests. He helped find exactly what I needed. Only complaint is that I got a bunch of emails after the call when they wouldn’t have helped anymore haha

Very helpful service

Very fast response time to enquire, a little too fast. A lot of follow up emails.
Lots of information regarding gas & electricity plans,
Good and helpful customer service.

Thanks for the help

Mariam

Mariam Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect

The service was perfect Tim was grate. He helped us get the perfect cover for my husband and I and was very detailed with what he was offering us. Would recommend to friends and family

Hello123

Hello123Sydney, NSW

Great energy comparison for me

They were easy to deal with and I got a great comparison to switch my energy and gas provider. I will likely use them again to compare other things like insurance.

Lorraine

Lorraine South Australia

Excellent service, definitely recommend them

Very helpful and was not pushy, would recommend them for all new connections.
Called back when asked to the next and give me the best deals on gas, electric and NBN

Chris S

Chris SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Informative

Customer service provided was very good, he gave good information and called back next day . Wasn’t pushy, factual information and pleasant and helpful during calls.informed me of senior discount that didn’t know about.

WallyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Problem solved

Guy on phone was good, said he'd cancel my cover with one provider and set up a new one that he detailed. The new fund was set up, the old one not cancelled, so I've been double charged and now have to go and resolve myself as there is no follow up.

Edit - error was with health fund not compare the market

Shannon G.Compare The Market
Wally

I've been trying to change this review as it was resolved. The error was with a health fund and not compare the market