Compare The Market

Compare The Market (page 3 of 15)

Anonymous
AnonymousGippsland, VIC

Annoying and Spammy

Too many emails and calls. Very annoying. Received numerous calls and texts from compare the market. It is very frustrating when you use something to find the best deal And then your details are used so you can be hassled and chased by them or other companies

Peter
Peter Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My electricity didn't go through even I've completed all sign off process.

Sign up a plan with comparethemarket on the phone but it's not going through to the provider.
As I need the electricity by tomorrow, fortunately I called up the provider to find out and I just need to sign up again. not happy

gary b.
gary b.Perth, WA

Not how it was sold to me

I was informed there was no waiting periods for anything I had on my previous insurance, but this is not the case. On checking waiting times with my new insurer I am unable to access any extras for at least two months

never again

Started off fine then turned into one big pressure sale ,felt very disappointed when I realized it wasn't about helping me but just getting a sale .I took the plan as I knew I needed one but they would have had my business again if they had of let me think about it but now I will definitely not recommend them to anyone .just one big sale pitch .

David RichSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor back of house function and inaccurate plan information

Do not use this site. Signed up with a Electricity offer with a new provider. Information sent by the website to the new provider was incomplete preventing provisioning. Incorrect plan information also provided. Ended up signing up with energy provider directly.

David Rich

I have already provided feedback over the phone with your organisation, prior to posting this review.

Compare The Market connected me to a terrible electricity provider

The sales rep I spoke to over the phone at Compare The Market talked me into going with Simply Energy for my electricity plan at my new apartment. Simply Energy have proven themselves to be literally the worst electricity providers in Australia and have left me in my apartment without any power for 3 days so far due to complete incompetence and no weekend customer support. Next time I won't bother with Compare The Market and I will just do my own research and comparisons.

Steve A.
Steve A.South East Queensland, QLD

Not good that’s for sure

Liars

If you want someone to sell you a product that doesn’t exist go to this company, they lied and deceived me into a sale of a product that didn’t exist and as a result I can’t get a pretty emergency related operation. They refuse to help or explain why they sold a fake product. I have not abused them they ended the call when I ask why they sold me a product that didn’t exist and ‘we were getting nowhere’
If this has happened to anyone else please contact me can I will be taking action!

Heath T.
Heath T.

But you hang up when I ask how I was possibly sold the wrong product

Lee
Lee South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Recommended AGL but wouldn't explain why? When I contacted all the providers individually it was clear that this was not the best company for be or the best deal. Very disappointed in this scam website.

Jarrod
Jarrod Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hard work for no result

Did half of what they were supposed to after about 3 conversations. Then on the last call staff member doubted me that I had gone ahead with a plan at all, and then cracked the crap when they found out that they missed the deal.

Sarah
Sarah Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Terrible

Very pushy and even after I said I don’t want to proceed with the policy they took the payment out anyway!! Absolutely rude and arrogant. Couldn’t believe it. AHM was not happy

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

A real waste of time, clueless

Spent over an hour on the phone with compare going through options with a consultant. Then finally went through the long question process before signing up. A few days later I heard nothing from the energy provider about getting installed as I was moving home. I rang them and was told I been setup incorrectly by compare. So had to cancel that plan and start again with a risk I’d be moving in without electricity. Do not use

NickSydney, NSW

One star is way too generous!

Shannon G.Compare The Market

We are sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience with Health.com.au and we will ensure your feedback is passed on to their team.

Many thanks.

Karen
Karen Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High pressure sales

Saved money but felt pressured to sign up on the day. Online process offered an opportunity to speak to someone which I didn’t want yet they called me immediately that I entered my number.

Chantelle
Chantelle South East Queensland, QLD

Was conned into a health insurance plan I could not afford

Woman who served me talked me into getting health insurance which was not suitable for me and consisted of more than what was necessary in my case. Would not recommend