Compare The Market

Compare The Market (page 4 of 15)

Nadia R.
Nadia R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

shonky

Promised a $20 gift card - never received it. Have to type at least 30 words, can't think of any more other than where is my $20 gift card you promised.

Marty Wooster
Marty Wooster

Does not compare the whole market

It seems this site only compares rates for businesses that pay them a commission otherwise ALL results would show. I was recently comparing rates for electricity but what turned out to be the best one was not shown by compare the market. I had to use another comparison site to get other providers.
Maybe you should change your name to "Compare the businesses that pay us a commission only"

Katrina W.Compare The Market

Terrible

If I could give it no stars I would
Very pushy and fake, information varied from person to person and then the insurer was extremely incompetent
Let’s hope I don’t actually need to use my insurance

Pd off big timeSUNSHINE

Disappointed with being wrong info

Pd off big time

Thanks for making contact and going thru this complaint with me. Much appreciated.

Tracey
Tracey South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

I joined Red Energy through compare the market or so i thought. It wasn't even processed! It was a waste of time & effort because the amount of time i spent on the phone to find out my request wasn't even processed was extremely disappointing!

JJNAN
JJNANGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

do your own search

don't waste your time hassle people to take there choices better finding yourself quotes change once you go to web sites when you change things that you are after do your own research

Trygve
Trygve South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Your service not up to scratch, will not use you again, not impressed, I signed up with a provider before march 9 and they got it march 17. Cheers cheers.

Lee
LeeSouthwest, VIC

Not happy!

I was pressured into purchasing through Compare The Market, - almost 2 hours on the phone and requests I made were ignored. Since changing to the new product I have had nothing but trouble and stress because I have to correct incorrect information collected by your operator. I am not happy and will never use your company again.

kevfran
kevfranSydney, NSW

redeem e-gift card waste of time

offered a $20 e-gift card for signing up one month later received email to access e-gift card & filled out the application and was advised it would be email within 20 minutes but received nothing waited 3 days before contacting them and was told it would be resent in 5-10 minutes but 2 days later still waiting what joke they should not promise what they cant deliver

Petra
PetraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unsure of connection

I haven’t received email with my contract and details. I’m unsure if my investment property is connected. Unsure, who to call as they called me to connect, when I was trying to get a quote on the website.

Meags
Meags

Bad deal

I didn't get a good offer and was switched to a policy that was both dearer and had less coverage. Took quite a bit of time to get this fixed

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Waste of time

Ended up filling out pages of information, just to be greeted with a message "Sorry we cannot provide a comparison at this stage". No value for customers time and no business will be given to this company...

Graham
Graham South East Queensland, QLD

IT didn't save time, it didn't save money.

I answered all the questions and then when transferred to the insurer, they asked the same questions again but one at a time. I gave up after an hour of answering questions twice!

Patrick
Patrick South-Eastern Region, NSW

Bloody awful treatment

Pushy, seemed to be in hurry to finish the "deal" and get his kudos - didn't really listen to our requirements - now we have to get my wife on with me to take her through the full financial and any other a/c authorisations (eg including closing the a/c). And I might be 78 with all faculties and a PhD in Physics but I take exception to being left with nothing but a feeling of someone trying to railroad me. Never again if I can help it.

Tracy
Tracy Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

3 hours on the phone and still the wrong cover

I spent over 3 hours on the phone switching health insurance. The start date was incorrect- i called twice to correct it was told twice it had been done yet it still was not.