Compare The Market

Compare The Market (page 4 of 14)

Listing monitored by Compare The Market

Quick and easy with a good result

I was searching for a better car insurance deal and this site produced good choices within minutes. Happy with the product I chose because it was $200 cheaper than my renewal notice. I’ll use this again for other insurance. Also I love the meerkats!

Good variety of options

The only issue I had was with the website of the chosen product, had to enter the details a couple of times. Otherwise, it was relatively a good experience and have me a good spread of price points.

John
John Southwest, VIC

First time user

Super fast to contact you once going through the website, only offered 1 product and said it was the cheapest in comparison to others that would save me money. If all goes well will be back again .

Barbara M.
Barbara M.Ngunnawal 2913, ACT

Cheaper insurance

I didn't know some of the insurance businesses that you had on the list when I started looking. I saved over $200 to insure my car. Thank You. You saved me a lot of money and will use the site in future when looking for insurance.

Ivy
Ivy Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Helpful but options has declined

I have been using compare the market website for a few years and I love how very easy it is to see my options. However, I have noticed a decline in company options (i.e. budget direct or coles used to be an option).

Good, Easy to use

Comprehensive car Ins. Got a good list of insurers easy to compare and check what they had to offer. Got a deal that I am happy with and is affordable.

Bryan05
Bryan05Sydney, NSW

Quicker then me

Quick and easy to process information much quicker then filling this silly survery cause they want more silly words to describe the service they provide with more words you can provide silly comments too

Nicola
Nicola Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great offers

It was an easy to use website. Had the choice of lots of providers. Easy to compare prices and coverage and super easy to purchase my new car insurance.... thank you!!

Leonie
LeonieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saves time

Gave detailed information and compared to other companies over period of time and rough savings per year. Again save time and money. Staff friendly and professional and contacted at a time convenient

Barbara
Barbara New South Wales

Time saver

By going through the CTM site it saved a lot of time. My only issue was that I was given a quote for $437...... and when I actually went through to pay for my comprehensive insurance it had jumped to $519...... without any explanation otherwise great to deal with.

Excellent site.

Its a very good site.It gives you a good look on what the companies are offering & then you can decide which one to choose.I would recommend this site to anyone that asked me.

Sarah
Sarah Southern and Hills, SA

Speechless for remarkable sevice

I was looking up some options for health insurance and almost 20 minutes after my research I received a call. They helped me through the application process, which helped someone as busy as myself a lot. As I tend to run out of tome for the small important stuff quite often, this was something I could do over Bluetooths in the car.

Very Obliging and Polite

I enquired about changing electricity supplier and advice was helpful and process easy. I would consider using "Compare The Market" in the future, I would also recommend them to friends.

Ric
RicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Making every dollar count

Always a good way to find the best value for money when renewing insurance be it for house car medical boat or caravan. Have used it every year for the last 5 years.

Russell
Russell Central West, NSW

Very quick and convenient service

Compare The Market were very quick with their comparisons, giving a broad range of options. After selecting my preferred option, the transition was reasonably straight forward for me to complete my preferences and secure an appropriate policy.

Daniel B.
Daniel B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

finding competitive car insurance

I wanted to find a better deal and got it through the search and compare function. Very happy. The information about the quote and service was enough to make my mind up. My incumbent insurance provider could not or would not match it, so hasta la vista baby to them.

Mark Knight
Mark KnightSouth East Queensland, QLD

electrical connection

Easy to deal with and job completed on time. Quick to answer the phone. Operator spoke very quickly making it difficult to understand at times. Very little correspondence only two emails. Excellent

Brett
Brett Victoria

Long call but got the job done

The call was lengthy to determine suitable energy providers
The lady was difficult to understand at times
I wasn’t persuaded to choose a particular provider
Everything was well organised and my services were restored on dates as advised

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Great service, quick & easy.

I saved hundreds on home & contents insurance. Very easy to use. I received lots of quotes and product disclosure information to compare companies. This made it easy to choose which company suited me.

Great Price

Couldn't be happier with the price received.
Why does it have to be thirty words that's stupid. So I'm just going to waste words to reach limit. So there you go

Simple Time saving

A very easy and quick way of comparing different service provider to get a good deal. I bought my home & content insurance from compare the market. Saving me $400 from my previous insurer. Very helpful tool. Definitely worth using this facility to compare the market .

Tracey S
Tracey SGoulburn Valley, VIC

Simpler than seaching yourself

So easy and understanding. No pressure to sign up now...happy to call us back the nxt day. They do all the leg work in a matter if minutes with all facts and figures.

Nobby
NobbyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Insurance

All worked out perfect for me so easy to complete would recommend to anyone trying to get cheaper quotes on insurance and finance plus healthcare and anything else hopefully this helps

Lindsay
Lindsay South East Queensland, QLD

Good service. Easy to work withql

I compared energy & home internet. I went with an energy provider through this service. I found a better, more convenient home internet option elsewhere direct through the provider.
Would definitely use Compare The Market again.

Excellent saving device

It offered a reasonable coverage of the market and in fact presented a player I had not heard of before and one that I chose as it was the cheapest. Hope they're legit.