4.8 (1,147)

Colin
ColinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very professional

My sales person was very professional and understanding - not forceful at all (( which is not the norm )
Would recommend your service to all who need a good comparision done.
Thanks again

Fiona
Fiona Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Relieved finally got health insurance

My consultant was very helpful friendly and explained everything to me there was no terms I didn't understand she was amazing and we spoke for over an hour getting all my cover right.

Bec
BecHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic assistance in finding the best cover

Ben phoned us after we had done a comparison online. I hate talking to sales people but he was very knowledgeable, easy to talk to and made the whole process easy and somehow made it quite an enjoyable conversation.

Great customer service

Spoke to Gabe on the phone for about half an hour regarding my health insurance. He's friendly, helpful and knowledgeable as he has helped an undecided customer like me to pick exactly what type of insurance I want. All in all, he provided great customer service and I really think he sets the example of what a great customer service should be in Australia.

Cobus
CobusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple way to save money!

I was looking for a cheaper electricity provider. The consultant was courteous, efficient and professional, but never pushy! I provided details from my current electricity bills and Compare the Market came up with a reputable electricity provider with much lower kWh tariffs. I should save about $400 per year. The new provider sent through my new account details within 24 hours after my conversation with Compare the Market.

Andrew
AndrewPerth, WA

Saved thousands changing private health insurance

Quick, efficient and they do ALL the work. Makes moving to a better value health insurance company a piece of cake. Will literally be saving $1000s in lower premiums and higher dental and optical payouts!

Michelle
Michelle

Easy and Quick

Found the website easy to use and could quickly see what deal was the best for us. Customer Service new exactly what deal we were referring to and went about upgrading our plan as we were staying with the same company. It did take a bit of time to process but we are happy with the results as the company itself were unable to match this deal as they didn't have it on their system.

Sandi and John
Sandi and JohnWheatbelt, WA

Friendly and efficient

The young man was polite, informative and non-pushy. I felt as though he had my needs 1st and foremost. Took the time to inform me of everything and answer my many questions.

Great support

Got a great deal with friendly honest advice, Quick and easy sign up with customer support that knows the relevant market in question. 5 Stars would recommend to a friend

Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.South East Queensland, QLD

Never heard back

I spoke with a consultant and she said everything was going to be organised for me... I had a call from the extras cover people but nothing from my hospital cover company

Shannon G.Compare The Market

Rod T.
Rod T.The Mallee, VIC

the meercats do it again!

second time I have called upon these furry little guys if this is as good as the $aving$ made last time i will be very happy.
$o ea$y to $ave!!!

Simple and effective.

It was easy to find out just what I wanted to know. When I found out I could get a much better deal with the firm I was already with I accepted it and was very happy to save money.

Antoinette
AntoinetteSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Believe the Meerkats.

Chandler, the Consultant who assisted me was the best person I have spoken on the phone with in over 10 years. Very professional yet friendly. Attentive. Knowledgeable. I am grateful!

Shannon G.Compare The Market
Brett G
Brett GGiralang 2617, ACT

Excellent effective service

Changing gas and electricity contracts can be frustrating and it can be hard to compare value. This service made it a lot easier. The contact person was patient, pleasant and helpful.

Great help.

Great support.
They tailored a health policy to suit my needs.
I was impressed with the health package offered and it saved our house hold more than $378 in the year.