Listing monitored by Compare The Market

4.6 (1,218)

Natanya H.
Natanya H.South East Queensland, QLD

Shopping for private health insurance has never been so easy

Zoey = superstar! We generally don't tend to write online reviews often but when someone is this good at their job, I just think it's worth the shout-out. Fast, effective, clear, kind and knows her stuff. Zoey is exactly what you want in a customer service legend. She recommended what was suited to my needs and was the perfect balance of clear, concise, and sure of her product...whilst still being human and very personable whilst doing it. I've never enjoyed buying something like insurance so much!

Tanya Philip
Tanya Philip Katherine, NT

This is the best way to get the best insurance

Compare the market has saved me a $100 a month, its definitely worth a look at with insurance going up.Im so happy that I did, I can afford to have insurance on my car.

Kane
KaneCentral Queensland, QLD

Car insurance quotes.

I bought myself a work car as a run around and utilised compare the market. Great service with everything outlined perfectly for me to make a decision! Will definitely be using this service again in the future. Cheers!

Find out how Compare The Market compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Review of Home and Contents insurance.

The service is convenient but only provides quotes from a limited number of companies. It would be great if other available company quotes were also provided. This would greatly improve the service.

Nate
NateSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was ok but it only really compares prices

Offered me a $50 voucher to take out a policy straight way. Never heard anything back about the voucher. I had to email the to find out that it would be received a few months after the policy was paid.
The site is easy to use but it didn't have any real policy comparison and was purely price based. Given that I was only interested in the major perils and liability component of the policy it wasn't an issue for me. The average person would be able to make a better decision if the site showed more information on policy limits and inclusions.

Mike
MikePerth

No comparisons

Filled out all the details for comprehensive insurance on a work van.
The last page said can't offer any comparisons on the info you provided
And I provided simple and suitable info.

Timothy
TimothySydney, NSW

Choices of insurance

This website saved me half price on my insurance premium with the same products available. Highly recommend in the services provided by Compare The Market. Great service that represented a large discount.

Denis
DenisSydney, NSW

Gold Medal!

I saved a nice bundle of cash and it was easy to do. Will have a look at my other policies now and hopefully save just as much on them.

Erick
Erick

Everyone deserves Compare the market indeed!!!

Best experience ever! And I saved lot of money and time!!! Amazing customer service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Really well done!!!

Such a great deals around Australia and everyone must at least to try

Anecia
Anecia Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Bloody spot on! Couldn't have been more happy with my experience!

Such an awesome experience & so simple! Will was such a pleasure to speak to and he helped us find exactly what my partner and I needed. Couldn't have been any better!

RayJo
RayJoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A basic way to allow one to make a decision

My comparison of insurance companies showed that my insurer is about right and my decision was to stay where I am so i guess if you input factual information then you get a reasonably accurate comparison.

Graham
GrahamSydney, NSW

Outcome unclear

After providing relevant data, requested an email of the comparison for considering. All I received was an email from an alternate supplier requesting the same information. Still waiting for a response from that supplier. Why is there a minimum 30 word answer required???

Steven C.
Steven C.Sydney, NSW

Impressed!

Shannon from compare the market was extremely helpful in helping me find the best private health insurance for me. She was super nice to talk with and has a beautiful way of making the whole experience pleasant. Give this girl a raise !!

Russell
RussellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got the job done...

I've used Compare the market many times but was unable to complete an electricity comparison online because the start date was too far away from our move date.
Fortunately because I started it & it wasn't complete someone called me & assisted me over the phone with the connection.
I guess I'm not entitled to the Meerkat Mondays :-/

Absolutely terrible

Biggest waste of time ever. Gave me two quotes that were over priced. Five minutes on aami and got a much cheaper quote. No need to waste time on this site.