Listing monitored by Compare The Market

4.6 (1,253)

Timothy
TimothySydney, NSW

Choices of insurance

This website saved me half price on my insurance premium with the same products available. Highly recommend in the services provided by Compare The Market. Great service that represented a large discount.

Denis
DenisSydney, NSW

Gold Medal!

I saved a nice bundle of cash and it was easy to do. Will have a look at my other policies now and hopefully save just as much on them.

Aggressive selling

I checked health fund prices and information.
Very happy with information sent.
Followup phone call 5 minutes later [not requested] was a aggressive change funds NOW conversation.
I need time to check details, check with my current service providers and discuss with my wife before masking any decision.
Not happy that I was given a hard sell.

unhappy
unhappy

Not giving you my optus login as this is just another con job.

Erick
Erick

Everyone deserves Compare the market indeed!!!

Best experience ever! And I saved lot of money and time!!! Amazing customer service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Really well done!!!

Such a great deals around Australia and everyone must at least to try

Anecia
Anecia Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Bloody spot on! Couldn't have been more happy with my experience!

Such an awesome experience & so simple! Will was such a pleasure to speak to and he helped us find exactly what my partner and I needed. Couldn't have been any better!

RayJo
RayJoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A basic way to allow one to make a decision

My comparison of insurance companies showed that my insurer is about right and my decision was to stay where I am so i guess if you input factual information then you get a reasonably accurate comparison.

Graham
GrahamSydney, NSW

Outcome unclear

After providing relevant data, requested an email of the comparison for considering. All I received was an email from an alternate supplier requesting the same information. Still waiting for a response from that supplier. Why is there a minimum 30 word answer required???

Steven C.
Steven C.Sydney, NSW

Impressed!

Shannon from compare the market was extremely helpful in helping me find the best private health insurance for me. She was super nice to talk with and has a beautiful way of making the whole experience pleasant. Give this girl a raise !!

Phone call led to me signing up and I didn’t want that

I feel the service doesn’t just offer comparison, you get a phone call to discuss the results and then if you’re not strong like me, end up signing up on the phone. Now I have had to go back and cancel the changes. I don’t like being pushed into things so will probably steer clear in the future.
I ended up finding a better deal during my own research.

Russell
RussellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got the job done...

I've used Compare the market many times but was unable to complete an electricity comparison online because the start date was too far away from our move date.
Fortunately because I started it & it wasn't complete someone called me & assisted me over the phone with the connection.
I guess I'm not entitled to the Meerkat Mondays :-/

Absolutely terrible

Biggest waste of time ever. Gave me two quotes that were over priced. Five minutes on aami and got a much cheaper quote. No need to waste time on this site.

Coral
CoralGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service.

I was looking for a good reliable car insurance. As I don’t drive a lot now l really love the idea of pay as you drive. So glad l looked at compare the market to get this policy.

Suzie at Compare the Market

Today I spoke with Suzie from Compare the Market about getting health insurance. She was such a delight to speak and she went above and beyond with helping. I'm so glad I decided to call compare the market. It was one of the best experiences to speak with her and she truely made my day!

Keramberkev
KeramberkevBrisbane

Great app, it just WORKS!

Great app Takes away lots of tedious effort and WORKS! I find it an absolutely wicked program for trawling for insurance best quotes. Easy to use, quick and gets you to the best solution with minimum fuss. It also helps to keep the insurance companies price competitive in the longer term.

Very handy

Easy to compare quotes. Then again easy to choose the one u want to persue. Select and then they call you. All done in minutes. Thank you Compare the Market