Listing monitored by Compare The Market

4.5 (1,462)

Brendan
BrendanPerth

good service

I have been using this service for years and i feel i have saved a good bit of money over the years will keep using this so easy and i get what i want

good good

all good comparing services provided. Quotes are concise and precise which I like. Software is easy to use. They do find the cheapest available which I have verified by going to individual companies websites and getting quotes from them.

Exceptional customer service

The person I dealt with was brilliant friendly had great knowledge and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend using these guys to find the best power company. Very satisfied customer

Guy M
Guy MSydney, NSW

I use ComparetheMarket for all my insurance... Simples!

I enjoy using Compare the Market, the service is friendly, professional and the website compares a broad range of providers very quickly and helps me save time and money. If you don't get time to finish on the website, one of their consultants will give you a call to help! Plus on top of all this, there is Meerkat Mondays where you can enter and win lots of cool instant prizes every Monday! - I can't rate them high enough!

Exceptional

The lady called to guide me towards the change of provider was so good and on point. The whole process saved my time. I would definitely recommend this to anyone without thinking twice.
Keep up the good work.

Mikey
MikeyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and easy to find what I needed for gas and electrical. No messing around, the website allows good comparison what is available on the market to make the right choices.....5 STARS

Fast & Easy to understand

• You add what your looking for example comprehensive or third party
• They give you a list that matches for example price or pay by the month
• You go through the list for example positive or negative that suits you
• YOU then Choose the one you like an your done
• Your then directed to that companies site

brown
brownPerth, WA

not even cover the market value, thumbs down

i have got more than 10 car insurance offers on comparthemarket.com which they were all very low price but not covering the real price of my vehicle, very inconvenient and waste of time. they dont allow the policy holder to adjust the car value especially in this market. the value they offer is unreal and no one can find a car with that price anywhere. looks like all the companies that comparthemarket.com introduces are incompetent and not useful for Australia.

Shannon G.Compare The Market

Simple, straightforward and super easy. Wish more sites would be like this. Deffinetly time efficient and money saving experience! Keep up the good work and help people make informed choices

Colin
ColinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good.

The information we received was informative, comparative and quick. They explained everything thoroughly as what what would be taking place. Happy to use this service again should the need arise.

Jens
JensManly

They Don’t Compare Everything

Compare The Market only compares certain insurers who subscribe to them so I went outside the box, and checked insurers individually for myself, and I got a much better deal.

Adele
AdeleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ever since I put my number in, I've been getting random scam calls everyday

I went months, maybe even a year without bot calls or scam calls. After putting my number into Compare the Market to get a quote, i've been getting non-stop scam calls from Switzerland, Cuba, whatever! Would love to know what other personal information they've sold, might have to change my email just in case.

MG2017
MG2017Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very pushy over the phone, outright lied.

When I filled out an online quote I was bombarded with calls for days. Finally when picking up I spent more time going through every detail AGAIN because the operator didn't have access to my initial inquiry, all except my phone number apparently. Very manipulative, pushy and relentless and treated me like a child. Would not send me the PDS after I requested it multiple times. Watch out for the operator trying to avoid questions by going off-topic. Very manipulative and desperate for a sale no matter what. Also told off for not being available for a call on the operators schedule, how stupid I must be for not seeing her roster clearly has her finish at 4pm. Thanks for nothing Compare The Market and Zoe.

Sandylakes
SandylakesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hope I picked correctly

Changing Health Insurance is always a trial. Have I done the right thing etc. The lady I spoke to was great. She explained the ins and outs and we came up with what appears to be a good option. We will have to wait and see.

cookiepuss12560
cookiepuss12560Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Compare the Market is great!

Compare the Market helped me find a cheaper energy provider. I will be saving lots of money each year thanks to their help. Very happy with the results. Thank you.