Listing monitored by Compare The Market

4.5 (1,476)

Quick and easy

Staff were friendly and helpful and was resolved in a minimum of time. But to fill in the necessary 30 words I will complain as these words are not necessary .Hope you understand

Andi B.
Andi B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service with plenty of choices

Definitely worth using this site to ensure receiving plenty of options for the best value for money, in my case, car insurance. Easy site to use and you can process new insurance very quickly.

Georgia
GeorgiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely amazing service from Jayden

I received fantastic service from Jayden who helped me find the best private health insurance for my needs. He asked questions about my situation to make sure he found the best policy for the private health cover I am expecting to need in the future, and also ensured that I wasn't missing out on the extras that I already had with another provider. Extremely helpful with all the questions and worries I had, 10/10 would recommend. Thank you Jayden!

Can do for Car Insurance

The site got me to fill in all the key details when I was looking for car insurance and provided a quote number that I could use for the providers that popped up so that they already had my details.
Saved me time searching around. Thank You.

Gerard G.
Gerard G.Sydney, NSW

First time user, First time success !!

This is the first time I have used your service and have been impressed with how easy it has been to use your comparison site and generate some real savings ... I've now saved almost $3K on my car insurances and almost $300 on my health cover ...

Kerry
KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service!

I was looking at health insurance and their support person cleared up a lot of misinformation that I had. He could not have been more helpful. I ended up saving a considerable amount of money.

Craig
CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why would you buy insurance any way else?

Save searching different websites - the info is displayed in an easy to read format and gets rid of the jargon. I feel like I was comparing apples to apples - brilliant service!

Hasan K.
Hasan K.Sydney, NSW

Got me to fill in all the details and no reuslts

I was looking for a Comprehensive car insurance quote. Compare the Market website asked me to fill in all the details and NO RESULTS. They basically wanted my phone number and email address to store in their system for marketing.

Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't go there for money back

I went through them to get some health insurance. They said that I would get the first six weeks free, showed me the deal. I signed up and now it's actually going to take over 6 weeks for me to get this money back. That wasn't explained at the start of the conversation, in fact they said in a few days you'll get the money back. I had to chase them for an explanation and heard nothing so had to call and got told they don't even look at the claim for 35 days after you've sent it in, then they will take up to 10 business days to refund you. This should be explained at the very beginning of the call. Not impressed. Won't be using them again.

Shannon G.Compare The Market

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about the experience you have had receiving this promotion and kindly ask you to contact us at Customerresolutions@comparethemarket.com.au so we can investigate this further.

Mary
MarySydney, NSW

Can it get any easier?

An expedient service offered by Compare the Market.
No call backs, no time wasting.
You get the comparisons and proceed to complete the purchase.
The weekly chance to win a reward for 6 months is a great perk...
not to mention the other goodies thrown in time to time.
Simples!

Dawn
DawnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great I needed this

I was at a loss knowing where to go to get some ideas about insurances and then you came a long I am confident that I have made the right choice.Thank you.

Sophie B.
Sophie B.Perth, WA

Super helpful, went above and beyond

I had the pleasure of speaking with Ange, Zoe F and Tanya W over the course of a few days while they each individually assisted me to make the best choice with my health insurance. Great customer service and explained everything thoroughly Thanks again ladies :)

GMJ1962
GMJ1962Downer 2602, ACT

Great App

Quick and easy to use. Better than the other sites available. It provided all the options to consider the best electricity providers available in my area. I strongly recommend this app.

Jenaya
JenayaCentral West, NSW

Annoyed

So I've contacted these guys three days in a row to cancel my energy connection - Been told that yes we have contacted the provider to cancel. But no I am still getting emails and calls from the energy provider. I am so annoyed at being told lies. Just do your own research people, they'll also call you none stop.

Doug B
Doug BHunter Region, NSW

Ease of use

Simply to use, fast and efficient. Gives you best price on anything you are looking for.
Would definitely continue to use this fine service. I have used in the past for excellent results.