Compare The Market

Compare The Market (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Compare The Market

4.7 (1,385)

wow speechless service

I had the pleasure of speaking with Jayden, He was great start to finish was so detailed and kind! He helped me set up my health insurance tailoring every detail down to specifics took the pain and stress away and made my life so easy. Would like to thank him for the amazing service :)

David
DavidSouth Australia

impressed

happy with help, the process and the comparison was easy and they were happy to work thro it and thro all my questions ..... good job now we wait and see

Rachael C
Rachael CSouth West, WA

Thank you Denise!

I had a great chat with Denise about health insurance. She was very knowledge and objective in the options she gave me. Very understand and heard what my needs were

Brian
Brian

Saddened

I was saddened to see that I could only obtain a quote for insurance on our cars, as long as the existing premium expired within 45 days of said quote.

Maltesemanor
MaltesemanorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online It says it couldn’t find comparisons (ie, there was no suggestions) when all I wanted was the cost of policies.

I wanted to use the page to compare health insurance policies. CTM advised me that there were no options at all, when I gave them the information of what I wanted.

Natanya H.
Natanya H.South East Queensland, QLD

Shopping for private health insurance has never been so easy

Zoey = superstar! We generally don't tend to write online reviews often but when someone is this good at their job, I just think it's worth the shout-out. Fast, effective, clear, kind and knows her stuff. Zoey is exactly what you want in a customer service legend. She recommended what was suited to my needs and was the perfect balance of clear, concise, and sure of her product...whilst still being human and very personable whilst doing it. I've never enjoyed buying something like insurance so much!

Tanya Philip
Tanya Philip Katherine, NT

This is the best way to get the best insurance

Compare the market has saved me a $100 a month, its definitely worth a look at with insurance going up.Im so happy that I did, I can afford to have insurance on my car.

Kane
KaneCentral Queensland, QLD

Car insurance quotes.

I bought myself a work car as a run around and utilised compare the market. Great service with everything outlined perfectly for me to make a decision! Will definitely be using this service again in the future. Cheers!

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Review of Home and Contents insurance.

The service is convenient but only provides quotes from a limited number of companies. It would be great if other available company quotes were also provided. This would greatly improve the service.

Nate
NateSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was ok but it only really compares prices

Offered me a $50 voucher to take out a policy straight way. Never heard anything back about the voucher. I had to email the to find out that it would be received a few months after the policy was paid.
The site is easy to use but it didn't have any real policy comparison and was purely price based. Given that I was only interested in the major perils and liability component of the policy it wasn't an issue for me. The average person would be able to make a better decision if the site showed more information on policy limits and inclusions.

Timothy
TimothySydney, NSW

Choices of insurance

This website saved me half price on my insurance premium with the same products available. Highly recommend in the services provided by Compare The Market. Great service that represented a large discount.

Denis
DenisSydney, NSW

Gold Medal!

I saved a nice bundle of cash and it was easy to do. Will have a look at my other policies now and hopefully save just as much on them.

Aggressive selling

I checked health fund prices and information.
Very happy with information sent.
Followup phone call 5 minutes later [not requested] was a aggressive change funds NOW conversation.
I need time to check details, check with my current service providers and discuss with my wife before masking any decision.
Not happy that I was given a hard sell.

unhappy
unhappy

Not giving you my optus login as this is just another con job.

Erick
Erick

Everyone deserves Compare the market indeed!!!

Best experience ever! And I saved lot of money and time!!! Amazing customer service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Really well done!!!

Such a great deals around Australia and everyone must at least to try

Anecia
Anecia Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Bloody spot on! Couldn't have been more happy with my experience!

Such an awesome experience & so simple! Will was such a pleasure to speak to and he helped us find exactly what my partner and I needed. Couldn't have been any better!

RayJo
RayJoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A basic way to allow one to make a decision

My comparison of insurance companies showed that my insurer is about right and my decision was to stay where I am so i guess if you input factual information then you get a reasonably accurate comparison.

Graham
GrahamSydney, NSW

Outcome unclear

After providing relevant data, requested an email of the comparison for considering. All I received was an email from an alternate supplier requesting the same information. Still waiting for a response from that supplier. Why is there a minimum 30 word answer required???

Steven C.
Steven C.Sydney, NSW

Impressed!

Shannon from compare the market was extremely helpful in helping me find the best private health insurance for me. She was super nice to talk with and has a beautiful way of making the whole experience pleasant. Give this girl a raise !!

Phone call led to me signing up and I didn’t want that

I feel the service doesn’t just offer comparison, you get a phone call to discuss the results and then if you’re not strong like me, end up signing up on the phone. Now I have had to go back and cancel the changes. I don’t like being pushed into things so will probably steer clear in the future.
I ended up finding a better deal during my own research.

Russell
RussellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got the job done...

I've used Compare the market many times but was unable to complete an electricity comparison online because the start date was too far away from our move date.
Fortunately because I started it & it wasn't complete someone called me & assisted me over the phone with the connection.
I guess I'm not entitled to the Meerkat Mondays :-/

jon s.
jon s.Southeast, SA

Getting quotes is easy

Always good to compare what other companies are offering. Quotes were competitive but excess payments were higher than my current insurer. Due to this i will be staying with the same company.

Coral
CoralGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service.

I was looking for a good reliable car insurance. As I don’t drive a lot now l really love the idea of pay as you drive. So glad l looked at compare the market to get this policy.

Suzie at Compare the Market

Today I spoke with Suzie from Compare the Market about getting health insurance. She was such a delight to speak and she went above and beyond with helping. I'm so glad I decided to call compare the market. It was one of the best experiences to speak with her and she truely made my day!

Keramberkev
KeramberkevBrisbane

Great app, it just WORKS!

Great app Takes away lots of tedious effort and WORKS! I find it an absolutely wicked program for trawling for insurance best quotes. Easy to use, quick and gets you to the best solution with minimum fuss. It also helps to keep the insurance companies price competitive in the longer term.

Very handy

Easy to compare quotes. Then again easy to choose the one u want to persue. Select and then they call you. All done in minutes. Thank you Compare the Market

Other Insurance Comparison Websites