Compare The Market

Compare The Market (page 3 of 15)

Listing monitored by Compare The Market

Ok eventually

My first contact was very useful to simply explain the best option for gas and electricity. However I was signed up to the wrong company and had to call back. Was relatively quickly (a few days) fixed however now have received confirmation and address was not correct. So I’ve had to spend more time getting that corrected direct to the new supplier. Next time I may compare, but do sign up myself.

Shannon G.Compare The Market

Robyn
Robyn Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very worthwhile!

Both Ben and Steven were very helpful and clear with their information They were very patient with me and put forward scenarios which would benefit me personally as I had been with one fund for many years and decided to change to another

Just arranged awaiting transfer

Excellent advice from the contact and now awaiting transfer to see how it all goes.

Specific advice on solar system and rate comparisons for the area we currently live in.

jeff
jeffHeathcote

New Electricity provider

Handled very professionally. Operator had answers to all question I asked, and made sure I was aware of all contractual obligations. Made me feel very comfortable changing electricity supplier. Highly recommend their services.

Hazel
Hazel Sydney, NSW

good service

i was able to have my electricity bill compared with other companies and was able to get it about 80 dollars cheaper over 3 months. we decided to go with power shop. i was sent a welcome pack in a few days through e mail and am allready to go after i have paid my next bill with AGL. Saurbh was able to answer all my questions and was not pushy . he was very helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

The consultant I spoke to was really helpful. She took the time to understand my needs and found a perfectly matched policy for me which gave me a lot more benefits from the extra services I actually use.

Blue
BlueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

The person who helped me with my decision to change health insurers, I think his name was Tye, was very knowledgeable and friendly, thanks mate.
Great company to work with in comparisons

Alex W
Alex WPerth, WA

Price not quite as advertised

The comparison was really helpful, but the final price offered by the insurer was marginally more expensive than what I agreed to when signing up through the website. I also received a call from Compare the Market while I was still in the process of using the comparison tool, which I found quite invasive and frustrating.

Shannon G.Compare The Market

great site

the site was easy to use , and offered realy good price comparisons , each site explained the details of what was on offer and made picking the right deal easy and quick

Simon A
Simon ASydney, NSW

Good Consultant

Akansha the consultant who advised me was informative and to the point. Got the best Electricity deal thanks to the market knowledge. She worked her way through the best deals available to find one with the lowest deal possible.

Jordan
Jordan Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Took the guess work out of it

Similar to any comparing website, be prepared for a call almost instantly to discuss your options if you don't sign up immediately. But the staff are very helpful from my experience. Took the guess work out of changing health insurance, and saved me some money too.

Chris
Chris Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Easy to deal with and good savings

Able to get better deal than Insurnace company's own site was giving for car insurance . Will definitely use Compare the Market again when my house and contents insurance is due.

A Novice
A NoviceRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Wonderful help

Wonderful helpful direction, the customer service officer was very patient and respectful also.
A great service providing it is \genuinely impartial and the recommendations are just based on fact which they certainly appeared to be.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Worked out cheaper than going direct

Had a renewal from Budget and the compare the market budget price was $150 cheaper, but went with a lower priced offer from compare the market. LUCKY I checked , saved$$$

Matthew
Matthew Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful, a little quick

The agent I spoke to was helpful in organizing a gas and electricity connection for my new property, however spoke VERY fast and was on a bit of a muffled line. I had to call back to get a confirmation just to make sure there were no additional obligations from my side. Overall a good experience.

Graham
GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Tedious Task Made Easier

The nightmare of sifting through the terms of many car insurance offers was made easier by Compare The Market's summary. We eventually selected their recommended provider as best meeting our needs.

Gemma Di
Gemma DiMid North Coast, NSW

Insurance time once again.

Always happy with Compare the Market. Always also save money, worth the time spent. Have had a good outcome every time I have used this company. Also have recommended them to my friends.

Alyss
Alyss South East Queensland, QLD

This experience was long overdue, I am saving a packet every week!

The product found for me was explained very clearly and patiently. I had some very obvious questions but by and large the process was fairly seamless.
I am saving $30/week for getting much the same amount of extras. I was on an old corporate plan which was competitive for the time but clearly outdated now.

Quick & easy

Came back within seconds with 8 compared prices.
Then followed up one to a successful cheaper price.
They the new company were a bit slack only ran once never followed up left it to.me

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worked out to be cheaper if I did it myself

Wasn't really worth my time. After all the sales talk and legal spiel. I ended up paying more and needed to follow up on everything myself. Details were left out until 45 minutes into the sales talk. overall not really a happy experience. Luckily with the 30 days cooling off I was able to change everything back without to much hassle.

Thanks Steve

Katrina W.Compare The Market
Steve

Hi Katrina, I’m more then happy to provide you with more details. Feel free to reach out.

Katrina W.Compare The Market

Easy to use.

Easy to use, good helpful information. The employee I spoke with worked through everything to find me a good deal. Saves time ringing around trying to find out all the information myself.

Serge
Serge Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ING CAR INSURANCE

Good rates . Compare the market were actually cheaper than my renewal rates for previous company but ing was chosen because of better coverage . Contact by insurer was quick and imformative

Easy to use

I found this site easy to use for someone who isnt very tech savvy. I saved about $70 by choosing a different company than I was for my car insurance. I took this step after talking to the company I had been with for 8 years and they could offer no discounts, further decreases or rewards even with Covid and barely using my car.

Jeffers W.
Jeffers W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Always comes up with a win for me

Sought a better power deal. Got a phonecall from a representative immediately. Walked through the choices together and came up with a plan that I was happy with. Finalized the changeover expediently. very happy with the outcome.

swan
swanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Got my best deal

My previous insurer quoted me yearly , increased premium despite my car is depreciated each year until I make an effort to compare with other insurers.I got a good deal now which is to my satisfaction.