Listing monitored by Compare The Market

kirbrit
kirbritSydney, NSW

No .. this is a paid service by someone

A stock-standard, no fuss quote and I get "Based on the information you provided, we are unable to offer you a comparison right now." BUT,they're quite happy to pass on my stock-standard quote to their own provider.. FAIL

Brendan
BrendanPerth

good service

I have been using this service for years and i feel i have saved a good bit of money over the years will keep using this so easy and i get what i want

brown
brownPerth, WA

not even cover the market value, thumbs down

i have got more than 10 car insurance offers on comparthemarket.com which they were all very low price but not covering the real price of my vehicle, very inconvenient and waste of time. they dont allow the policy holder to adjust the car value especially in this market. the value they offer is unreal and no one can find a car with that price anywhere. looks like all the companies that comparthemarket.com introduces are incompetent and not useful for Australia.

Colin
ColinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good.

The information we received was informative, comparative and quick. They explained everything thoroughly as what what would be taking place. Happy to use this service again should the need arise.

Jens
JensManly

They Don’t Compare Everything

Compare The Market only compares certain insurers who subscribe to them so I went outside the box, and checked insurers individually for myself, and I got a much better deal.

Adele
AdeleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ever since I put my number in, I've been getting random scam calls everyday

I went months, maybe even a year without bot calls or scam calls. After putting my number into Compare the Market to get a quote, i've been getting non-stop scam calls from Switzerland, Cuba, whatever! Would love to know what other personal information they've sold, might have to change my email just in case.

MG2017
MG2017Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very pushy over the phone, outright lied.

When I filled out an online quote I was bombarded with calls for days. Finally when picking up I spent more time going through every detail AGAIN because the operator didn't have access to my initial inquiry, all except my phone number apparently. Very manipulative, pushy and relentless and treated me like a child. Would not send me the PDS after I requested it multiple times. Watch out for the operator trying to avoid questions by going off-topic. Very manipulative and desperate for a sale no matter what. Also told off for not being available for a call on the operators schedule, how stupid I must be for not seeing her roster clearly has her finish at 4pm. Thanks for nothing Compare The Market and Zoe.

Shannon G.Compare The Market

Not enough vehicle insurance companies

Not enough car insurance companies need a better selection and more competitive prices better discounts and a lot more information on policies. Personal phone calls about interested policies would certainly help.

Didn't work

I haven't heard back from the electrical company I applied for and it's been almost a week. Now getting constant emails from compare the market for nothing. Not happy at all.

Shannon G.Compare The Market

Hi Melanie, We are very sorry to hear about the experience you have had and would like to investigate this further. Can you please contact us at customerresolutions@comparethemarket.com.au

Gurinder
GurinderSydney, NSW

Extremely bad service

I used online to compare the quotes for my car insurance assuming that it will be all online. Received a phone call asking me all the details which were already. It was so annoying that the guy asked me same questions multiple times which were already answered online. What a wastage of time. Don't bother using this comparison website. It's better to go to the real websites of insurance companies. I will never use comparison website again.

Household Insurance

Your recommended Insurance Companies were too expensive, no special deals, I went with current Insurer due to the existing Insurer was cheaper by approxiately $150 per annum. This company was not on your list as is a major Insurer

Eddie
EddieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Happy customer

Besides comparing the price, it will give me a link to the companies compared which I found is very helpful. Of course there will be follow up emails from you and the other companies. It's ok , that's how marketing is all about. One other comments, why the comparation is restriced to a few companies (although their price is good)? Can we have more comparatives even including the bigger & more established companies? It will give us a bigger picture of how the price difference is.

John W.
John W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dont Bother, Unless you like a phone call every 5 minutes.

Waste of time, prices on compare the market are great! then comes the actually pricing from the energy company. Completely different and more expensive rates... misleading crap..
Read the fine print once you sign up!

Mel
Mel

Unfortunately cant put a 0 out of 10

I made the mistake of using this website it the hopes they would help me make an informed decision. It became apparent that its just lead generation when a representative phoned me 6 times in the 60 mins after.
Not and acceptable contact for contact exchange. Will NEVER use. Integrity gone. Mearcat is only one i trust.

Julie P.
Julie P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy to use online.

I'm the least tech savvy person I know but had no trouble navigating this website. Price comparisons came up quickly, I clicked on the company I wanted which took me straight to their website and the deal was done in no time.