Rosanna
Rosanna Illawarra, NSW

Great service, so easy to use

Received a phone call before I left the website. The customer service rep was polite, knowledgeable and patient. He answered all of my questions without making me feel stupid and I believe he got me the best deal for what suited my family. The only negative is that he spoke a little too quickly

kkk
kkkSydney, NSW

Did not like the process

customers cant compare the plans without providing their phone numbers. I just wanted to window shopping at first and take my time to make the decision but someone called me straight away which was annoying.

A.RSydney, NSW

Never Again

Email sent!

A.R

Thank you Shannon for your email and following up. This is a great customer service from your company which show care towards your customer.

Watson
Watsonmelbourne

Dylan Torpy knows his Health Insurance products

Jen
JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great response

Really helpful in helping me with a policy query and finalising my change of provider.
Service was very thorough, explaining every aspect and checking my understanding.
I don't have any more words but have to write at least 30...ah there we are!

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

This process was very useful as I had not had to something like this for a very long time.

The only issue I have is that I had made my decision about the first part of my enquiry and we moved forward with Compare the Market. However, I asked about another service I was considering and the person although very nice kept calling me - even though I has said when I made my mind up I would be in contact. I found this irritating.

PTM
PTMMELBOURNE

Great savings made.

Easy to use and ended up with a good saving of $600+ per annum for both gas and electricity. Change over from old provider handled by new provider. Simple and fuss free.

Leslie
Leslie Hunter Region, NSW

Happy Camper

Denise was exceptionally professional and catered really well to my needs. I was very satisfied with her level of customer service and knowledge around health funds and very grateful. Thanks

Very helpful service

Very fast response time to enquire, a little too fast. A lot of follow up emails.
Lots of information regarding gas & electricity plans,
Good and helpful customer service.

Thanks for the help

Victor J.
Victor J.

helpful in choosing a power supplier.

It’s helpful for choosing power suppliers. It made the comparison easier but I’m not sure if I got the best deal as the consultant who rang was a salesman who said his company had the best deal.

donaanod
donaanodWestern District, VIC

I was looking for an Australian owned energy company and I was given good information and comparison with my current company. My only difficulty was always understanding the person I was speaking to because of her English ability. I am wondering if the call centre is not in Australia. Other than that, I found her friendly and helpful.

GEORGE WALTON
GEORGE WALTONAustralian Capital Territory

Service good but no follow up from introduced company

I haven’t heard from Red Energy yet. Do they have too many customers already? I’d have thought they would be in contact with me by now, although I have never changed providers before.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Save a lot of time and money. Thanks.

I started with car insurance, then house and contents, then gas. I have saved over $2000 a year. What a great service I should have used it a lot earlier.

Irene L.
Irene L.Gippsland, VIC

very efficient

I used compare the market before and i was satisfied with their services every time .I will use them again if necessary as they are efficient polite and follow up .

Angel
AngelBondi Beach, Sydney

Great but silly they can’t say solar total

GreT experience but how silly the estimator can’t calculate solar discounts. It’s obvious nobody knows how long the sun will shine for but it can be calculated ‘based on last bill’