Compare The Market

Compare The Market (page 2 of 19)

Aaron E.
Aaron E.

Handy

Was helpful, and gave decent advice. I was shown my options and reasons for each. So i subsequently chose one of these, they were helpful and help me tailor my quote to my needs. Thankyou

Karen E.
Karen E.Hunter Region, NSW

Great money saving experience

Found what I needed and saved money too. The agent was polite and courteous, the products were all clearly explained and my needs were adhered too. Great service. Will recommend

Sharon
SharonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

compare gas and electricity prices

Staff were very helpful and helped with working out the best deal for our average usage. Advised me of offers that were not visible on the website. Great job by the consultant.

Find out how Compare The Market compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Extremely help full the guy spoke very clearly and listened to our concern so we changed our health cover

Arron C is the man who helped us he was brilliant he understood two old farts and helped us get a much better policy for us and saved us money

Eric
EricDevon Meadows

well done

Listened to needs and quoted shortly afterwards. All concerns addressed at time of quote. The agent who assisted was a pleasure to deal with and I made up my mind to use this business again in the future

Sue
Sue Canberra 2600, ACT

Good but more contact than needed

I ended up using the CompareTheMarket recommended deal but not before doing my own research as not everyone was included in the comparison. Switched provider but then received calls for 2 days after.

Charlotte
Charlotte South East Queensland, QLD

Helpful when new to insurance

Insurance is very confusing but the team were helpful in answering any questions and trying to get the best outcome for you.
Only downside is between each of their colleagues the advice may be variable.

John
John Sydney, NSW

The meerkat had an Irish accent

Not all health funds cover CPAP machines and the consultant was able to quickly find me a provider that offered the best deal available. Saved me from endless rummaging around websites for the information I needed.

Health Insurance Merry Go Round

Very helpful bloke called Gary sorted things out and gave us some useful tips.
Information provided helped us make what we feel was the right choice in regards to our health insurance.

Find out how Compare The Market compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Happy with extras only cover

I was pleased that I could purchase extras only as the hospital cover was out of my means right now, but the extras only cover will help me for now

Michele Gray
Michele GraySouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly consultants

My consultant Aaron was friendly, knowledgeable and enjoyed having a laugh with me. Life is too short to stick to script and being serious all the time. I only signed on the day because I enjoyed our discussion. Otherwise I would have waited until next year.

Good service

They offered fast service, the customer service rep was very well versed in the product and it was very efficient. Looking online firstly and then getting a call-back was good, and it was a seamless interaction

Megan
Megan Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great help

The operator was very helpful and informative, took the stress out of comparing hundreds of policies. I was asked questions about what I need and then she helped me find the best policy to suit exactly what I need so I’m not paying for cover I don’t need

My health moving forward

Very helpful .. due diligence was thorough and very much appreciated
I spoke Tahira and she was very professional and went out of her way to make Ahm was the right choice for me .. so once Again Thankyou to Tahura

Roy
Roy Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

The way it should be!

Adam was clear and concise with explanations to questions - knew his stuff regarding improving our cover - very courteous without over the top "sugar"! Some bureaucrat stuffed up carrying out the change - I contacted Adam who fixed it almost immediately - very thankful and pleased.