Compare The Market

Compare The Market (page 3 of 19)

Wayne
Wayne

Power company

Very helpful ,it was after I hung up have been nonstop harassment of non stop phone calls wanting to change companies I haven’t even had the power changed over you need to stop giving out phone numbers

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Why did I wait for so long

The guy on the phone was very patient and explained everything clearly, even were to look on the previous bill for the electric wattage and usage and also gas usage. He got me a better deal with the current provider that I was with. Excellent service.

Robyn
Robyn Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very worthwhile!

Both Ben and Steven were very helpful and clear with their information They were very patient with me and put forward scenarios which would benefit me personally as I had been with one fund for many years and decided to change to another

Just arranged awaiting transfer

Excellent advice from the contact and now awaiting transfer to see how it all goes.

Specific advice on solar system and rate comparisons for the area we currently live in.

jeff
jeffHeathcote

New Electricity provider

Handled very professionally. Operator had answers to all question I asked, and made sure I was aware of all contractual obligations. Made me feel very comfortable changing electricity supplier. Highly recommend their services.

Hazel
Hazel Sydney, NSW

good service

i was able to have my electricity bill compared with other companies and was able to get it about 80 dollars cheaper over 3 months. we decided to go with power shop. i was sent a welcome pack in a few days through e mail and am allready to go after i have paid my next bill with AGL. Saurbh was able to answer all my questions and was not pushy . he was very helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

The consultant I spoke to was really helpful. She took the time to understand my needs and found a perfectly matched policy for me which gave me a lot more benefits from the extra services I actually use.

Blue
BlueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

The person who helped me with my decision to change health insurers, I think his name was Tye, was very knowledgeable and friendly, thanks mate.
Great company to work with in comparisons

great site

the site was easy to use , and offered realy good price comparisons , each site explained the details of what was on offer and made picking the right deal easy and quick

Simon A
Simon ASydney, NSW

Good Consultant

Akansha the consultant who advised me was informative and to the point. Got the best Electricity deal thanks to the market knowledge. She worked her way through the best deals available to find one with the lowest deal possible.

Jordan
Jordan Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Took the guess work out of it

Similar to any comparing website, be prepared for a call almost instantly to discuss your options if you don't sign up immediately. But the staff are very helpful from my experience. Took the guess work out of changing health insurance, and saved me some money too.

Chris
Chris Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Easy to deal with and good savings

Able to get better deal than Insurnace company's own site was giving for car insurance . Will definitely use Compare the Market again when my house and contents insurance is due.

A Novice
A NoviceRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Wonderful help

Wonderful helpful direction, the customer service officer was very patient and respectful also.
A great service providing it is \genuinely impartial and the recommendations are just based on fact which they certainly appeared to be.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Worked out cheaper than going direct

Had a renewal from Budget and the compare the market budget price was $150 cheaper, but went with a lower priced offer from compare the market. LUCKY I checked , saved$$$

Matthew
Matthew Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful, a little quick

The agent I spoke to was helpful in organizing a gas and electricity connection for my new property, however spoke VERY fast and was on a bit of a muffled line. I had to call back to get a confirmation just to make sure there were no additional obligations from my side. Overall a good experience.