Compare The Market

Compare The Market

4.9 (1,084)

Reviews on my insurance

The operator was professional and assisted with all my questions and guided me to the best deal could not have been happier with the service provided, I would recommend this service all day long

Jayde

Jayde Pilbara, WA

This is awesome

Staff were so helpful, Found exactly what I needed to suit my needs, 100% reccomend. I was struggling to find a cover to suit what I needed and without compare the market I wouldn't be on the plan I am today.

Brilliant Customer Service and Advice

I have just been speaking to Compare the Market for Health Insurance for myself and my son.
the customer service representative gave me superb advice and recommendations. Five star service will recommend to others where appropriate!

David

David Far North Queensland, QLD

Heaps of good advice.

Had a friendly experience and learned a lot about my policies. Kate let me know about both options that were available for my situation as well as her recommended course of action.

Glynda Summers

Glynda SummersSouth East Queensland, QLD

easy to use

easy to use and good feedback processes.
was able to compare electricity plans easily and choose one that suits us. acknowledgement of the lodgement was instantaneous really so was able to see what i had compared.

Wicky and Isha

Wicky and IshaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent tool , very useful

This tool uses a lot of current data of real estate agents operating around the suburb and suggests the the agent who sold most properties in the suburb. Tool also suggests a few other agents who did well in the area. Also provides other useful information such as commission etc.

jason

jasonSydney, NSW

super-fast response

I did sign up for what I needed
very helpful and saved my time a lot
few options to chose from the service providers
Even rates are clearly explained to the customer.

Tom Z

Tom ZPerth, WA

Saved me so much time

Literally got my health insurance coverage arranged while moving house. It couldn't have been easier! Not a stone was left unturned and I'll definitely be using these guys again when the time comes.

Lindsay

LindsayMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Excellent service

The Compare The Market representative was very helpful and managed to get me an electricity deal which amounts to considerable savings. I will definitely use the service in the future.

Find out how Compare The Market compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Friendly, helpful and knowledgable.

I'm usually very dubious when it comes to sales calls. But Tim was super helpful. Explained everything very clearly. We wanted to do a little extra research so we organised a call back for the following day. Everything we'd been told added up, not only was it a great deal but it was also the correct one for us. Surprisingly smooth and painless process. Thanks Tim!

Oldmaster79

Oldmaster79Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT SERVICE

Everything explained fully. Fitted in with my timetable re callbacks. Plenty of information and easy completion. Both staff very friendly and easy to talk to. Filled my requirements with no hassles.

Phil

Phil Sydney, NSW

Does all the work

I was contacted by someone almost immediately and got what I needed. The comparisons allowed me to ask the right questions, and set my expectations when speaking with a consultant.

Marc P.

Marc P.Perth, WA

Did what they say they do.

I was in the market for health insurance and had great help in choosing excellent product. I would definitely use them again to make sure I get the best deal possible.

Lyn - Victoria Point QLD

Lyn - Victoria Point QLDVictoria Point QLD

Very helpful and honest

Friendly staff. Have me the facts and let me make a decision with no pressure from them. They were interested in our needs and not what they thought we should have

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Great work saving me money

I thought I'd found the cheapest energy supplier available to me, but compare the meerkat found an even better deal, I was pleasantly surprised, thanks, looks like I'll be able to save around $100 per year or more

John

John Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simplified advice and information

The consultant listened to my needs and tailored a health package for us to deliver the outcome I needed. Prompt follow up on items and guided me through the process.

Awesome customer service

Wasn't made to feel like they were just trying to sell me something.
Very informative and helpful and even had a few laughs was awesome.
Strongly recommend to anyone wanting help with insurance options

Chris S

Chris SSt.George

Easy!

Easy to navigate. Deals between companies were easy to compare and decide. The link up to the company I chose was very easy and I got a follow up call

Efficiency

The consultant listened to why I wanted to change my energy company. There was not the automatic assumption it’s always about money. Ethics and values were my concern as well as competence and cost. She understood and addressed those concerns. I found that refreshing in today’s market working under the current low standards of service, that now appears acceptable to many. I don’t know if this is particular to the consultant, but on her service, I would highly recommend this service.

Lyla

Lyla Sydney, NSW

Great deal found for me.

So simple. All the hard work done for me. Tim was very clear and excellent customer service. I am getting much better value. No waiting periods which is just what I wanted too.