Listing monitored by Compare The Market

4.6 (1,191)

Mike
MikePerth

No comparisons

Filled out all the details for comprehensive insurance on a work van.
The last page said can't offer any comparisons on the info you provided
And I provided simple and suitable info.

Timothy
TimothySydney, NSW

Choices of insurance

This website saved me half price on my insurance premium with the same products available. Highly recommend in the services provided by Compare The Market. Great service that represented a large discount.

Denis
DenisSydney, NSW

Gold Medal!

I saved a nice bundle of cash and it was easy to do. Will have a look at my other policies now and hopefully save just as much on them.

Erick
Erick

Everyone deserves Compare the market indeed!!!

Best experience ever! And I saved lot of money and time!!! Amazing customer service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Really well done!!!

Such a great deals around Australia and everyone must at least to try

Anecia
Anecia Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Bloody spot on! Couldn't have been more happy with my experience!

Such an awesome experience & so simple! Will was such a pleasure to speak to and he helped us find exactly what my partner and I needed. Couldn't have been any better!

Steven C.
Steven C.Sydney, NSW

Impressed!

Shannon from compare the market was extremely helpful in helping me find the best private health insurance for me. She was super nice to talk with and has a beautiful way of making the whole experience pleasant. Give this girl a raise !!

Absolutely terrible

Biggest waste of time ever. Gave me two quotes that were over priced. Five minutes on aami and got a much cheaper quote. No need to waste time on this site.

Coral
CoralGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service.

I was looking for a good reliable car insurance. As I don’t drive a lot now l really love the idea of pay as you drive. So glad l looked at compare the market to get this policy.

Suzie at Compare the Market

Today I spoke with Suzie from Compare the Market about getting health insurance. She was such a delight to speak and she went above and beyond with helping. I'm so glad I decided to call compare the market. It was one of the best experiences to speak with her and she truely made my day!

Keramberkev
KeramberkevBrisbane

Great app, it just WORKS!

Great app Takes away lots of tedious effort and WORKS! I find it an absolutely wicked program for trawling for insurance best quotes. Easy to use, quick and gets you to the best solution with minimum fuss. It also helps to keep the insurance companies price competitive in the longer term.

Very handy

Easy to compare quotes. Then again easy to choose the one u want to persue. Select and then they call you. All done in minutes. Thank you Compare the Market

Tiffany
Tiffany Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Been lied to

Was excited when the process was so quick and fast. The 5 days later, get a call saying my connection could not occur due to the type of metre we had. Contacted a different provider who said that not this wasn't the case and could connect us.

Ian
Ian

Don't bother with this!!!

Seriously don't bother getting quotes from the compare the market. I did and now I am getting calls left, right and centre. Also the cheapest quote I got was over $1200. I then looked at the companies they showed as the cheapest. Did not to go with any of them. Decided to ring racq for a quote oncar insurance and they were $700. Yet compare never even searched them

alanloganjacksonconnor
alanloganjacksonconnorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Didn’t do very well at comparing the entire market

Dearer quotes.

Got quotes for House and contents and all where higher then directly from the company and not all companies where shown, e.g. AAMI which was the cheapest.
Only wasted my time.