Listing monitored by Compare The Market

4.8 (1,160)

Timothy
TimothySydney, NSW

Choices of insurance

This website saved me half price on my insurance premium with the same products available. Highly recommend in the services provided by Compare The Market. Great service that represented a large discount.

Denis
DenisSydney, NSW

Gold Medal!

I saved a nice bundle of cash and it was easy to do. Will have a look at my other policies now and hopefully save just as much on them.

Aggressive selling

I checked health fund prices and information.
Very happy with information sent.
Followup phone call 5 minutes later [not requested] was a aggressive change funds NOW conversation.
I need time to check details, check with my current service providers and discuss with my wife before masking any decision.
Not happy that I was given a hard sell.

unhappy
unhappy

Not giving you my optus login as this is just another con job.

Erick
Erick

Everyone deserves Compare the market indeed!!!

Best experience ever! And I saved lot of money and time!!! Amazing customer service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Really well done!!!

Such a great deals around Australia and everyone must at least to try

Anecia
Anecia Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Bloody spot on! Couldn't have been more happy with my experience!

Such an awesome experience & so simple! Will was such a pleasure to speak to and he helped us find exactly what my partner and I needed. Couldn't have been any better!

Steven C.
Steven C.Sydney, NSW

Impressed!

Shannon from compare the market was extremely helpful in helping me find the best private health insurance for me. She was super nice to talk with and has a beautiful way of making the whole experience pleasant. Give this girl a raise !!

Phone call led to me signing up and I didn’t want that

I feel the service doesn’t just offer comparison, you get a phone call to discuss the results and then if you’re not strong like me, end up signing up on the phone. Now I have had to go back and cancel the changes. I don’t like being pushed into things so will probably steer clear in the future.
I ended up finding a better deal during my own research.

Coral
CoralGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service.

I was looking for a good reliable car insurance. As I don’t drive a lot now l really love the idea of pay as you drive. So glad l looked at compare the market to get this policy.

Suzie at Compare the Market

Today I spoke with Suzie from Compare the Market about getting health insurance. She was such a delight to speak and she went above and beyond with helping. I'm so glad I decided to call compare the market. It was one of the best experiences to speak with her and she truely made my day!

Keramberkev
KeramberkevBrisbane

Great app, it just WORKS!

Great app Takes away lots of tedious effort and WORKS! I find it an absolutely wicked program for trawling for insurance best quotes. Easy to use, quick and gets you to the best solution with minimum fuss. It also helps to keep the insurance companies price competitive in the longer term.

Very handy

Easy to compare quotes. Then again easy to choose the one u want to persue. Select and then they call you. All done in minutes. Thank you Compare the Market

Perfect

Great support from the team
Easy to talk to
Was very simple to follow through
Had all my insurances covered and I wa offered options which was really good
Good experience

Thomas
Thomas

Easy and simple :)

I was happy with the results as it was easier than I expected :) gave me heaps of options to explore and make my own choices ! Highly recommend the company ! It’s Simples lol

Ronald
RonaldCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great customer service, can't do without it!

Jarrod from CTM was extremely helpful in providing my wife and I with a Health Insurance package that was tailored to our needs. He guided me through the nitty-gritty of Hospital cover and Extras professionally and seemed to have an expert grasp of all packages on offer. A most proficient employee of CTM.

John B.
John B.

Don't call me. I will call you.

I received calls from compare the market even though I never actually used the service. They tried to piggy back in as I looked at a car insurance quote from budget direct. Are Compare the market affiliated with Budget ? Or are they just muscling in so they get a commission by pushing their preferred provider?
If I want to use Compare the market I will but I won't be cold called by any provider.