Compare The Market

Compare The Market (page 3 of 128)

4.6 (1,230)

Jack Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just plain harrassment

Your sales strategy of bombarding your customers with calls is deplorable. I reckon I blocked a dozen different numbers, soon as one was blocked a new number arises. Pressure tactics is crap i deal with day in and out so I'm fine with it, just ignore cause you have zero leverage but I just think of your targets, the elderly and easily influenced. Should be ashamed of yourselves.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

very easy to change to NIB

It took about an hour to go through all the details but I ended up with significant saving on health insurance with minimal fuss. I found it to be very easy

Hi Richard,
Thank you for providing such wonderful feedback following your experience using Compare the Market for your Health Insurance. We hope to be able to help you again in the future.

Sophie
Sophie Launceston, TAS

Amazing service from Josh Brooks

Josh Brooks was able to answer any questions I had and tailored the insurance package to suit my needs, there wasn’t any pressure to sign up on the spot and this gave me confidence in the fact that he wasn’t just trying to push a sale.

Hi Sophie,
Thank you for providing such this amazing feedback for Josh. We will make sure he receives recognition for a job well done. We hope to be able to help you again in the future.

Daniel CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Constant nuisance phone calls

I did an online comparison for my car insurance, and the very next day I received three phone calls each two hours apart, wanting to discuss my needs. This despite me clearly telling them I didn't request a call back, and please remove me from your call list. "Oh yes sorry for the inconvenience" and yet more calls keep coming. I've now blocked these nuisance calls. It's actually put me off ever buying insurance through Compare The Market. I don't respond well to the high pressure sales tactics.

Daniel C

If you were “sorry” you’d change your business practises. Judging by your negative reviews here, obviously I’m not the only one who has a problem with your company’s conduct.

Amazing prompt service under one roof

Great customer service ppl. Purchased health insurance and electricty n gas arranged by them. So happy with the service received from them. Would come.again to them in future as well

Hi Usfa,
Thank you for providing such wonderful feedback following your experience using Compare the Market for your Health Insurance and Electricity. We hope to be able to help you again in the future.

Christo
Christo South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Helpful agent. She was very polite, patient and professional and assisted me in sorting out my health insurance. I have already recommended your service to a close friend of mine.

kkk
kkkSydney, NSW

Did not like the process

customers cant compare the plans without providing their phone numbers. I just wanted to window shopping at first and take my time to make the decision but someone called me straight away which was annoying.

Gulsah
Gulsah Griffith 2603, ACT

Great

Helpful staff. It was a good experience. That was quick and easy. Thanks for your help. I cannot write more than this. It was a good choice I think. Thanks

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Good for comparisons but then the spam calls start and don't stop.

Have compared energy, car insurance on here. It is a helpful insightful service.

However I just looked up medical insurance on advice I may be up for a large hospital bill by unless I wait for God knows how many years on the public hospital list. I decided the insurance didn't outweigh the cost of what I needed for two one off bills and not to pursue it .

However I was called off a Queensland number multiple times. So I blocked it. Next day called of a VIC number to "help me".

I both do not actually need or benefit from but also don't want the insurance. Trying to sell me crap I don't need or want.

Stop calling me

I compared a few quotes online and now you keep calling me even though I've clearly stated Im not interested. Didn't even want the first call back stop annoying me.

Graeme
GraemeSheppartonq

Annoying repeated phone calls

Unwanted, persistant calls to my phone. Unsure how to stop this. I'm guessing that permission to call me was quietly tucked away in the agreement. User, be aware of this when you share your phone number.

Cathy
CathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Biggest thank you to Zoe

I actually think I just received the best customer service of my life. I have been suffering from poor health, but have never had private health insurance before and had little understanding of the process. Zoe Waller took the time to find out what it was that I needed and what was important to me, while displaying the most genuine empathy and kindness for my situation. Zoe was incredibly knowledgeable and thorough and was able to alleviate my fears and uncertainties. Although Zoe was only making a call about the insurance, she really did holistically approach the situation, to the point that I feel as though I can move forward with my illness with a much much more positive outlook from here on forwards. I really cant thank you enough!

Alana S.
Alana S.Murray Region, NSW

Amazing customer service, made it so easy

Jasmine F provided me with an amazing and seamless service. Usually don’t answer these calls or hang up straight away but glad I did. Thank you Jasmin for making it so easy and providing me with information that was understandable with a Heath provider that met all the criteria that I was looking for. Jasmin was very easy to talk to and made the whole process an enjoyable one. Truely an asset for compare the market!

Lauren P
Lauren PCrace 2911, ACT

Incredible service!

As soon as I popped on the website to have a look at some health cover a wonderful guy (old Aaron) helped me out and set me up for the best cover possible. Incredible service and a real character! Thank you so so much for your help Aaron, can’t wait for my future :)

Hi Lauren,
Thank you for providing such wonderful feedback about one of our consultants. We will ensure that Aaron receives acknowledgement for a job well done.

Shane F.
Shane F.

Zoe Waller is the Kathy Freeman of Health insurance

I jumped on compare the market as I am worried about some medical procedures that may be coming up in the future and I was called by Zoe. I was slightly stand offish at the start because I kind of knew the sales call was coming. Zoe was very knowledgable and took the time to get to know what is important to me and helped cater a policy to my needs. She was easy to listen to and friendly. I think CTM is lucky to have Zoe on their books. Zoe, If you ever need a change of career, check out lendi. You would kill it in our world ;)