Compare The Market

Compare The Market (page 2 of 85)

4.8 (1,157)

Shane F.

Shane F.

Zoe Waller is the Kathy Freeman of Health insurance

I jumped on compare the market as I am worried about some medical procedures that may be coming up in the future and I was called by Zoe. I was slightly stand offish at the start because I kind of knew the sales call was coming. Zoe was very knowledgable and took the time to get to know what is important to me and helped cater a policy to my needs. She was easy to listen to and friendly. I think CTM is lucky to have Zoe on their books. Zoe, If you ever need a change of career, check out lendi. You would kill it in our world ;)

Adam P.

Adam P.Sydney, NSW

Zoe W deserves a raise!

Just been serviced by Zoe W on getting private health insurance and extra's cover.

I have to commend her professionalism, efficiency and patience in assisting myself in getting the correct cover. Zoe has been extremely helpful and enthusiastic in explaining all the details without a script with all the information available swiftly from her mind.

Zoe deserves a raise!

Experience changing my Health Cover

The rep was so helpful. He checked several options for me & helped my find the solution that suited.me best
I would highly recommend giving them a try. Saved me heaps!! It was a great experience

good service

very helpful and friendly. saved me money and time. gave me access to fund i would not have considered. happy to refer to your service should the opportunity arise in the future.

Reviews on my insurance

The operator was professional and assisted with all my questions and guided me to the best deal could not have been happier with the service provided, I would recommend this service all day long

Jayde

Jayde Pilbara, WA

This is awesome

Staff were so helpful, Found exactly what I needed to suit my needs, 100% reccomend. I was struggling to find a cover to suit what I needed and without compare the market I wouldn't be on the plan I am today.

Brilliant Customer Service and Advice

I have just been speaking to Compare the Market for Health Insurance for myself and my son.
the customer service representative gave me superb advice and recommendations. Five star service will recommend to others where appropriate!

David

David Far North Queensland, QLD

Heaps of good advice.

Had a friendly experience and learned a lot about my policies. Kate let me know about both options that were available for my situation as well as her recommended course of action.

Glynda Summers

Glynda SummersSouth East Queensland, QLD

easy to use

easy to use and good feedback processes.
was able to compare electricity plans easily and choose one that suits us. acknowledgement of the lodgement was instantaneous really so was able to see what i had compared.

Not fully informed

Although the salesman was pleasant and seemed helpful, it was not made clear to me when I switched health funds that I was signing up to a higher level of extras cover and therefore would have to serve a two month waiting period on extras (at a time when I needed it the most). By signing up through Compare the Market I also missed out on the promotion whereby the company I signed up with was waiving waiting periods on extras. It also was not explained to me that once I made a claim with my new fund, my cooling off period with my old fund was forfeit. Now I find myself in a position where I have no extras cover and can neither go back to my old fund or claim with my new fund. I would not use this service again.

Ashneel

Ashneel South East Queensland, QLD

Time wasted

Have ordered electricity and gas connection by these guys. The said they ordered the installation through a supplier and asked us to be on site between 1 and 6pm. They never showed up. I called to trace and they didn't send the job over to the supplier...
Took time off work for this too. There guys wasted my time.

Wicky and Isha

Wicky and IshaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent tool , very useful

This tool uses a lot of current data of real estate agents operating around the suburb and suggests the the agent who sold most properties in the suburb. Tool also suggests a few other agents who did well in the area. Also provides other useful information such as commission etc.

jason

jasonSydney, NSW

super-fast response

I did sign up for what I needed
very helpful and saved my time a lot
few options to chose from the service providers
Even rates are clearly explained to the customer.

Tom Z

Tom ZPerth, WA

Saved me so much time

Literally got my health insurance coverage arranged while moving house. It couldn't have been easier! Not a stone was left unturned and I'll definitely be using these guys again when the time comes.

Lindsay

LindsayMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Excellent service

The Compare The Market representative was very helpful and managed to get me an electricity deal which amounts to considerable savings. I will definitely use the service in the future.

Find out how Compare The Market compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Friendly, helpful and knowledgable.

I'm usually very dubious when it comes to sales calls. But Tim was super helpful. Explained everything very clearly. We wanted to do a little extra research so we organised a call back for the following day. Everything we'd been told added up, not only was it a great deal but it was also the correct one for us. Surprisingly smooth and painless process. Thanks Tim!

Oldmaster79

Oldmaster79Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT SERVICE

Everything explained fully. Fitted in with my timetable re callbacks. Plenty of information and easy completion. Both staff very friendly and easy to talk to. Filled my requirements with no hassles.

Phil

Phil Sydney, NSW

Does all the work

I was contacted by someone almost immediately and got what I needed. The comparisons allowed me to ask the right questions, and set my expectations when speaking with a consultant.

Marc P.

Marc P.Perth, WA

Did what they say they do.

I was in the market for health insurance and had great help in choosing excellent product. I would definitely use them again to make sure I get the best deal possible.

Lyn - Victoria Point QLD

Lyn - Victoria Point QLDVictoria Point QLD

Very helpful and honest

Friendly staff. Have me the facts and let me make a decision with no pressure from them. They were interested in our needs and not what they thought we should have