Compare The Market

Compare The Market (page 3 of 132)

4.7 (1,343)

Cathy
CathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Biggest thank you to Zoe

I actually think I just received the best customer service of my life. I have been suffering from poor health, but have never had private health insurance before and had little understanding of the process. Zoe Waller took the time to find out what it was that I needed and what was important to me, while displaying the most genuine empathy and kindness for my situation. Zoe was incredibly knowledgeable and thorough and was able to alleviate my fears and uncertainties. Although Zoe was only making a call about the insurance, she really did holistically approach the situation, to the point that I feel as though I can move forward with my illness with a much much more positive outlook from here on forwards. I really cant thank you enough!

Alana S.
Alana S.Murray Region, NSW

Amazing customer service, made it so easy

Jasmine F provided me with an amazing and seamless service. Usually don’t answer these calls or hang up straight away but glad I did. Thank you Jasmin for making it so easy and providing me with information that was understandable with a Heath provider that met all the criteria that I was looking for. Jasmin was very easy to talk to and made the whole process an enjoyable one. Truely an asset for compare the market!

Lauren P
Lauren PCrace 2911, ACT

Incredible service!

As soon as I popped on the website to have a look at some health cover a wonderful guy (old Aaron) helped me out and set me up for the best cover possible. Incredible service and a real character! Thank you so so much for your help Aaron, can’t wait for my future :)

Hi Lauren,
Thank you for providing such wonderful feedback about one of our consultants. We will ensure that Aaron receives acknowledgement for a job well done.

Many thanks

Shane F.
Shane F.

Zoe Waller is the Kathy Freeman of Health insurance

I jumped on compare the market as I am worried about some medical procedures that may be coming up in the future and I was called by Zoe. I was slightly stand offish at the start because I kind of knew the sales call was coming. Zoe was very knowledgable and took the time to get to know what is important to me and helped cater a policy to my needs. She was easy to listen to and friendly. I think CTM is lucky to have Zoe on their books. Zoe, If you ever need a change of career, check out lendi. You would kill it in our world ;)

Adam P.
Adam P.Sydney, NSW

Zoe W deserves a raise!

Just been serviced by Zoe W on getting private health insurance and extra's cover.

I have to commend her professionalism, efficiency and patience in assisting myself in getting the correct cover. Zoe has been extremely helpful and enthusiastic in explaining all the details without a script with all the information available swiftly from her mind.

Zoe deserves a raise!

Experience changing my Health Cover

The rep was so helpful. He checked several options for me & helped my find the solution that suited.me best
I would highly recommend giving them a try. Saved me heaps!! It was a great experience

good service

very helpful and friendly. saved me money and time. gave me access to fund i would not have considered. happy to refer to your service should the opportunity arise in the future.

Reviews on my insurance

The operator was professional and assisted with all my questions and guided me to the best deal could not have been happier with the service provided, I would recommend this service all day long

A.RSydney, NSW

Never Again

Email sent!

A.R

Thank you Shannon for your email and following up. This is a great customer service from your company which show care towards your customer.

Jayde
Jayde Pilbara, WA

This is awesome

Staff were so helpful, Found exactly what I needed to suit my needs, 100% reccomend. I was struggling to find a cover to suit what I needed and without compare the market I wouldn't be on the plan I am today.

Brilliant Customer Service and Advice

I have just been speaking to Compare the Market for Health Insurance for myself and my son.
the customer service representative gave me superb advice and recommendations. Five star service will recommend to others where appropriate!

David
David Far North Queensland, QLD

Heaps of good advice.

Had a friendly experience and learned a lot about my policies. Kate let me know about both options that were available for my situation as well as her recommended course of action.

Glynda Summers
Glynda SummersSouth East Queensland, QLD

easy to use

easy to use and good feedback processes.
was able to compare electricity plans easily and choose one that suits us. acknowledgement of the lodgement was instantaneous really so was able to see what i had compared.

Not fully informed

Although the salesman was pleasant and seemed helpful, it was not made clear to me when I switched health funds that I was signing up to a higher level of extras cover and therefore would have to serve a two month waiting period on extras (at a time when I needed it the most). By signing up through Compare the Market I also missed out on the promotion whereby the company I signed up with was waiving waiting periods on extras. It also was not explained to me that once I made a claim with my new fund, my cooling off period with my old fund was forfeit. Now I find myself in a position where I have no extras cover and can neither go back to my old fund or claim with my new fund. I would not use this service again.

Ashneel
Ashneel South East Queensland, QLD

Time wasted

Have ordered electricity and gas connection by these guys. The said they ordered the installation through a supplier and asked us to be on site between 1 and 6pm. They never showed up. I called to trace and they didn't send the job over to the supplier...
Took time off work for this too. There guys wasted my time.