Compare The Market

Compare The Market (page 4 of 132)

4.7 (1,344)

Ashneel
Ashneel South East Queensland, QLD

Time wasted

Have ordered electricity and gas connection by these guys. The said they ordered the installation through a supplier and asked us to be on site between 1 and 6pm. They never showed up. I called to trace and they didn't send the job over to the supplier...
Took time off work for this too. There guys wasted my time.

Wicky and Isha
Wicky and IshaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent tool , very useful

This tool uses a lot of current data of real estate agents operating around the suburb and suggests the the agent who sold most properties in the suburb. Tool also suggests a few other agents who did well in the area. Also provides other useful information such as commission etc.

Watson
Watsonmelbourne

Dylan Torpy knows his Health Insurance products

jason
jasonSydney, NSW

super-fast response

I did sign up for what I needed
very helpful and saved my time a lot
few options to chose from the service providers
Even rates are clearly explained to the customer.

Tom Z
Tom ZPerth, WA

Saved me so much time

Literally got my health insurance coverage arranged while moving house. It couldn't have been easier! Not a stone was left unturned and I'll definitely be using these guys again when the time comes.

Jen
JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great response

Really helpful in helping me with a policy query and finalising my change of provider.
Service was very thorough, explaining every aspect and checking my understanding.
I don't have any more words but have to write at least 30...ah there we are!

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

This process was very useful as I had not had to something like this for a very long time.

The only issue I have is that I had made my decision about the first part of my enquiry and we moved forward with Compare the Market. However, I asked about another service I was considering and the person although very nice kept calling me - even though I has said when I made my mind up I would be in contact. I found this irritating.

Lindsay
LindsayMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Excellent service

The Compare The Market representative was very helpful and managed to get me an electricity deal which amounts to considerable savings. I will definitely use the service in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Friendly, helpful and knowledgable.

I'm usually very dubious when it comes to sales calls. But Tim was super helpful. Explained everything very clearly. We wanted to do a little extra research so we organised a call back for the following day. Everything we'd been told added up, not only was it a great deal but it was also the correct one for us. Surprisingly smooth and painless process. Thanks Tim!

Oldmaster79
Oldmaster79Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT SERVICE

Everything explained fully. Fitted in with my timetable re callbacks. Plenty of information and easy completion. Both staff very friendly and easy to talk to. Filled my requirements with no hassles.

Phil
Phil Sydney, NSW

Does all the work

I was contacted by someone almost immediately and got what I needed. The comparisons allowed me to ask the right questions, and set my expectations when speaking with a consultant.

Marc P.
Marc P.Perth, WA

Did what they say they do.

I was in the market for health insurance and had great help in choosing excellent product. I would definitely use them again to make sure I get the best deal possible.

Lyn - Victoria Point QLD
Lyn - Victoria Point QLDVictoria Point QLD

Very helpful and honest

Friendly staff. Have me the facts and let me make a decision with no pressure from them. They were interested in our needs and not what they thought we should have

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Great work saving me money

I thought I'd found the cheapest energy supplier available to me, but compare the meerkat found an even better deal, I was pleasantly surprised, thanks, looks like I'll be able to save around $100 per year or more

John
John Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simplified advice and information

The consultant listened to my needs and tailored a health package for us to deliver the outcome I needed. Prompt follow up on items and guided me through the process.