Compare The Market

Compare The Market (page 4 of 96)

4.7 (1,296)

donaanod

donaanodWestern District, VIC

I was looking for an Australian owned energy company and I was given good information and comparison with my current company. My only difficulty was always understanding the person I was speaking to because of her English ability. I am wondering if the call centre is not in Australia. Other than that, I found her friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Super helpful and great customer service

Josh was extremely helpful in offering the best value and most suitable provider and plan for my needs. He was very patient in answering any questions and setting up the membership over the phone. Thanks again!

GEORGE WALTON

GEORGE WALTONAustralian Capital Territory

Service good but no follow up from introduced company

I haven’t heard from Red Energy yet. Do they have too many customers already? I’d have thought they would be in contact with me by now, although I have never changed providers before.

Very Helpful!

Went on the website and someone was able to call me immediately! Very kind and helpful and answered all the silly questions i had as a first time renter! Made the whole experience very easy!

Kim

Kim Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Helpful and easy, wonderful service!

Ardi was really helpful and patient, especially as electricity bills are so confusing. If all goes to plan he has helped us save a small fortune with a new supplier. Thank you!

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Save a lot of time and money. Thanks.

I started with car insurance, then house and contents, then gas. I have saved over $2000 a year. What a great service I should have used it a lot earlier.

Irene L.

Irene L.Gippsland, VIC

very efficient

I used compare the market before and i was satisfied with their services every time .I will use them again if necessary as they are efficient polite and follow up .

Carmel

Carmel South-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect and very helpful

The transaction was made very easy and I was offered a good deal. Hooked me up to an electricity company without any further action required beside the initial phone call.

Amy

Amy Sydney, NSW

Can’t believe I haven’t used this sooner!

I saved so much & the customer service representatives I spoke to were amazing! I honestly can’t believe I haven’t used compare the market sooner. I will definitely be using it again!

Sandra

Sandra

Streamline & Easy!

Pays you to compare your health insurance and not be loyal to one company! Received like-for-like Hospital Cover with some Extra's thrown in for a better monthly premium. So nice to speak to an 'Aussie' in Q'ld who explained the product differences, was not pushy, and let me think about all the options and phoned back at an agreed time. Excellent Service!

Great customer service

My experience with Compare The Market was quick, efficient and I think provided the best deal for my daughter who has advanced medical needs and needed a very targeted product.

mrmattermr

mrmattermrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Recieved a call soon after I was on the site. The service person was very knowledgeable. Thanks, saved on my elec, has and internet. Great fast response and friendly service.

KMC

KMCNortheast, VIC

So helpful and knowledgeable

Found a great deal on new health insurance, explained everything very clearly, couldn't have been more helpful! The swap over was so easy. They listened to why I wanted to swap and found something that suited my needs.

Irene Forsyte

Irene ForsyteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Best

Have just finished speaking with Aidan regarding switching health funds. Helpful, knowledgeable, and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Aidan should write a manual on excellent customer service. Compare the Market is the best comparison site and the only one I would use as every time, I am blown away by their service. Thank you for never disappointing me.

Shannan C.

Shannan C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Very helpful and made this decision very easy. Would highly recommend if you are looking to compare your cutrent or new health insurance. Doing this on your own can be overwhelming.

Easy, informative, efficient

Our consultant, Luke really knew his stuff and had the most lovely personable manner. He found us a health fund with family coverage which excluded benefits not relevant to us.

loz

lozGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service

The person who helped with my decision to move health insurance, was great and so friendly and made this move so easy. I would recommend compare the market to anyone who is wishes to make changes.

Kerri

Kerri Illawarra, NSW

Simplified the process of changing health insurance!

Finding a new private health insurer was a little overwhelming. They made it easy, over the phone with a few questions to refine what we were needing. Also made us aware of an Australian based fund employing locals in a country town so winners all round. Excellent service.

Very helpful

The consultant explained everything well and was easy to understand, followed up in a timely manner, found the best deal for me and all staff I spoke to were friendly.

Johan

JohanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

The young fella that i spoke with which I believe was Robert Baker but not 100% sure was absolutely outstanding. Very clear and precise on my needs and took the time to explain everything in basic terms.