Compare The Market

Compare The Market (page 5 of 129)

4.7 (1,306)

Kristian
Kristian Western Australia

Great help with securing my gas provider application.

This site was very helpful in comparing the gas and electrical providers within my area and allowing me to submit my application through them, which proved to be impossible on the gas providers actual website, much appreciated, thank you.

Kym Bayliss
Kym BaylissBrisbane

Just what I needed

Everything was explained to us in terms we understood, asked all the right questions in order to get us the best deal. Was very pleasant to deal with and I will definitely use it again.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Service that went above & beyond!!

I cannot thank them enough for their amazing customer service!! They went above & beyond what I was expecting!! I would highly recommend this company to anyone seeking such services!! A++++

Find out how Compare The Market compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Worked out really nicely!

Coby was fantastic even when my mum interrupted and we ended up diversifying our requests. He helped find exactly what I needed. Only complaint is that I got a bunch of emails after the call when they wouldn’t have helped anymore haha

Very helpful service

Very fast response time to enquire, a little too fast. A lot of follow up emails.
Lots of information regarding gas & electricity plans,
Good and helpful customer service.

Thanks for the help

Mariam
Mariam Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect

The service was perfect Tim was grate. He helped us get the perfect cover for my husband and I and was very detailed with what he was offering us. Would recommend to friends and family

Hello123
Hello123Sydney, NSW

Great energy comparison for me

They were easy to deal with and I got a great comparison to switch my energy and gas provider. I will likely use them again to compare other things like insurance.

Lorraine
Lorraine South Australia

Excellent service, definitely recommend them

Very helpful and was not pushy, would recommend them for all new connections.
Called back when asked to the next and give me the best deals on gas, electric and NBN

Chris S
Chris SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Informative

Customer service provided was very good, he gave good information and called back next day . Wasn’t pushy, factual information and pleasant and helpful during calls.informed me of senior discount that didn’t know about.

WallyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Problem solved

Guy on phone was good, said he'd cancel my cover with one provider and set up a new one that he detailed. The new fund was set up, the old one not cancelled, so I've been double charged and now have to go and resolve myself as there is no follow up.

Edit - error was with health fund not compare the market

Compare The Market
Shannon G.Compare The Market
Wally

I've been trying to change this review as it was resolved. The error was with a health fund and not compare the market

Why I rated it 5 stars

I use it for everything now. Car and home insurance and electricity and gas. Also the consultant was very helpful. She calculated the savings based on my recent electricity and gas accounts

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

helpful in choosing a power supplier.

It’s helpful for choosing power suppliers. It made the comparison easier but I’m not sure if I got the best deal as the consultant who rang was a salesman who said his company had the best deal.

donaanod
donaanodWestern District, VIC

I was looking for an Australian owned energy company and I was given good information and comparison with my current company. My only difficulty was always understanding the person I was speaking to because of her English ability. I am wondering if the call centre is not in Australia. Other than that, I found her friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Super helpful and great customer service

Josh was extremely helpful in offering the best value and most suitable provider and plan for my needs. He was very patient in answering any questions and setting up the membership over the phone. Thanks again!

GEORGE WALTON
GEORGE WALTONAustralian Capital Territory

Service good but no follow up from introduced company

I haven’t heard from Red Energy yet. Do they have too many customers already? I’d have thought they would be in contact with me by now, although I have never changed providers before.