Compare The Market

Listing monitored by Compare The Market

4.8 (1,300)

Tanya Philip
Tanya Philip Katherine, NT

This is the best way to get the best insurance

Compare the market has saved me a $100 a month, its definitely worth a look at with insurance going up.Im so happy that I did, I can afford to have insurance on my car.

Kane
KaneCentral Queensland, QLD

Car insurance quotes.

I bought myself a work car as a run around and utilised compare the market. Great service with everything outlined perfectly for me to make a decision! Will definitely be using this service again in the future. Cheers!

Timothy
TimothySydney, NSW

Choices of insurance

This website saved me half price on my insurance premium with the same products available. Highly recommend in the services provided by Compare The Market. Great service that represented a large discount.

Denis
DenisSydney, NSW

Gold Medal!

I saved a nice bundle of cash and it was easy to do. Will have a look at my other policies now and hopefully save just as much on them.

Erick
Erick

Everyone deserves Compare the market indeed!!!

Best experience ever! And I saved lot of money and time!!! Amazing customer service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Really well done!!!

Such a great deals around Australia and everyone must at least to try

Anecia
Anecia Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Bloody spot on! Couldn't have been more happy with my experience!

Such an awesome experience & so simple! Will was such a pleasure to speak to and he helped us find exactly what my partner and I needed. Couldn't have been any better!

Steven C.
Steven C.Sydney, NSW

Impressed!

Shannon from compare the market was extremely helpful in helping me find the best private health insurance for me. She was super nice to talk with and has a beautiful way of making the whole experience pleasant. Give this girl a raise !!

jon s.
jon s.Southeast, SA

Getting quotes is easy

Always good to compare what other companies are offering. Quotes were competitive but excess payments were higher than my current insurer. Due to this i will be staying with the same company.

Coral
CoralGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service.

I was looking for a good reliable car insurance. As I don’t drive a lot now l really love the idea of pay as you drive. So glad l looked at compare the market to get this policy.

Suzie at Compare the Market

Today I spoke with Suzie from Compare the Market about getting health insurance. She was such a delight to speak and she went above and beyond with helping. I'm so glad I decided to call compare the market. It was one of the best experiences to speak with her and she truely made my day!

Keramberkev
KeramberkevBrisbane

Great app, it just WORKS!

Great app Takes away lots of tedious effort and WORKS! I find it an absolutely wicked program for trawling for insurance best quotes. Easy to use, quick and gets you to the best solution with minimum fuss. It also helps to keep the insurance companies price competitive in the longer term.

Very handy

Easy to compare quotes. Then again easy to choose the one u want to persue. Select and then they call you. All done in minutes. Thank you Compare the Market

Perfect

Great support from the team
Easy to talk to
Was very simple to follow through
Had all my insurances covered and I wa offered options which was really good
Good experience

Stanier98
Stanier98Sydney, NSW

Market prices presented quickly

Prices received , apart from one, did not compete with my existing insurer. I hadn’t ever heard of the cheapie so didn’t go with them. I’ve stayed with the company I’ve been with since 1974.

Thomas
Thomas

Easy and simple :)

I was happy with the results as it was easier than I expected :) gave me heaps of options to explore and make my own choices ! Highly recommend the company ! It’s Simples lol