Listing monitored by Compare The Market

4.6 (1,394)

Fast & Easy to understand

• You add what your looking for example comprehensive or third party
• They give you a list that matches for example price or pay by the month
• You go through the list for example positive or negative that suits you
• YOU then Choose the one you like an your done
• Your then directed to that companies site

brown
brownPerth, WA

not even cover the market value, thumbs down

i have got more than 10 car insurance offers on comparthemarket.com which they were all very low price but not covering the real price of my vehicle, very inconvenient and waste of time. they dont allow the policy holder to adjust the car value especially in this market. the value they offer is unreal and no one can find a car with that price anywhere. looks like all the companies that comparthemarket.com introduces are incompetent and not useful for Australia.

Shannon G.Compare The Market

Simple, straightforward and super easy. Wish more sites would be like this. Deffinetly time efficient and money saving experience! Keep up the good work and help people make informed choices

Colin
ColinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good.

The information we received was informative, comparative and quick. They explained everything thoroughly as what what would be taking place. Happy to use this service again should the need arise.

Adele
AdeleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ever since I put my number in, I've been getting random scam calls everyday

I went months, maybe even a year without bot calls or scam calls. After putting my number into Compare the Market to get a quote, i've been getting non-stop scam calls from Switzerland, Cuba, whatever! Would love to know what other personal information they've sold, might have to change my email just in case.

MG2017
MG2017Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very pushy over the phone, outright lied.

When I filled out an online quote I was bombarded with calls for days. Finally when picking up I spent more time going through every detail AGAIN because the operator didn't have access to my initial inquiry, all except my phone number apparently. Very manipulative, pushy and relentless and treated me like a child. Would not send me the PDS after I requested it multiple times. Watch out for the operator trying to avoid questions by going off-topic. Very manipulative and desperate for a sale no matter what. Also told off for not being available for a call on the operators schedule, how stupid I must be for not seeing her roster clearly has her finish at 4pm. Thanks for nothing Compare The Market and Zoe.

Sandylakes
SandylakesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hope I picked correctly

Changing Health Insurance is always a trial. Have I done the right thing etc. The lady I spoke to was great. She explained the ins and outs and we came up with what appears to be a good option. We will have to wait and see.

cookiepuss12560
cookiepuss12560Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Compare the Market is great!

Compare the Market helped me find a cheaper energy provider. I will be saving lots of money each year thanks to their help. Very happy with the results. Thank you.

Happy customer
Happy customer Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comparing car insurance

Compare the market is a great site to use. I needed to find a better price on my car insurance and Compare the market has,a range of car insurance companies and their prices are way better than I was paying.

eve
eve

helped me better decide

It helped me a lot to get off my bum and decide on trying to get cheaper rates on my insurances and electricity and gas prices that have gone up recently

So Darn quick and So Darn easy

Omar, the bloke that called me made it really easy to organise my health insurance, he talked me through what I might like etc and then helped me get it all sorted out!

Bill
BillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great and helpful site

I found what I was looking for. The site works great. It helped me find cheaper car insurance. Thanks again to your site. I will tell all my friends about your site. Thank you again

Didn't work

I haven't heard back from the electrical company I applied for and it's been almost a week. Now getting constant emails from compare the market for nothing. Not happy at all.

Shannon G.Compare The Market

Hi Melanie, We are very sorry to hear about the experience you have had and would like to investigate this further. Can you please contact us at customerresolutions@comparethemarket.com.au

Gurinder
GurinderSydney, NSW

Extremely bad service

I used online to compare the quotes for my car insurance assuming that it will be all online. Received a phone call asking me all the details which were already. It was so annoying that the guy asked me same questions multiple times which were already answered online. What a wastage of time. Don't bother using this comparison website. It's better to go to the real websites of insurance companies. I will never use comparison website again.

Mark
MarkTasmania

Great site: easy to use to get a good deal

Worked like a charm. Easy way to get quotes and find out small print limitations. I use it at renewal time every year and so am always confident I am getting the best deal.