Compare The Market

Compare The Market (page 5 of 10)

Listing monitored by Compare The Market

4.8 (1,331)

Wicky and Isha
Wicky and IshaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent tool , very useful

This tool uses a lot of current data of real estate agents operating around the suburb and suggests the the agent who sold most properties in the suburb. Tool also suggests a few other agents who did well in the area. Also provides other useful information such as commission etc.

Watson
Watsonmelbourne

Dylan Torpy knows his Health Insurance products

Shannon G.Compare The Market
jason
jasonSydney, NSW

super-fast response

I did sign up for what I needed
very helpful and saved my time a lot
few options to chose from the service providers
Even rates are clearly explained to the customer.

Tom Z
Tom ZPerth, WA

Saved me so much time

Literally got my health insurance coverage arranged while moving house. It couldn't have been easier! Not a stone was left unturned and I'll definitely be using these guys again when the time comes.

Jen
JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great response

Really helpful in helping me with a policy query and finalising my change of provider.
Service was very thorough, explaining every aspect and checking my understanding.
I don't have any more words but have to write at least 30...ah there we are!

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

This process was very useful as I had not had to something like this for a very long time.

The only issue I have is that I had made my decision about the first part of my enquiry and we moved forward with Compare the Market. However, I asked about another service I was considering and the person although very nice kept calling me - even though I has said when I made my mind up I would be in contact. I found this irritating.

Shannon G.Compare The Market

Lindsay
LindsayMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Excellent service

The Compare The Market representative was very helpful and managed to get me an electricity deal which amounts to considerable savings. I will definitely use the service in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Friendly, helpful and knowledgable.

I'm usually very dubious when it comes to sales calls. But Tim was super helpful. Explained everything very clearly. We wanted to do a little extra research so we organised a call back for the following day. Everything we'd been told added up, not only was it a great deal but it was also the correct one for us. Surprisingly smooth and painless process. Thanks Tim!

Oldmaster79
Oldmaster79Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT SERVICE

Everything explained fully. Fitted in with my timetable re callbacks. Plenty of information and easy completion. Both staff very friendly and easy to talk to. Filled my requirements with no hassles.

Phil
Phil Sydney, NSW

Does all the work

I was contacted by someone almost immediately and got what I needed. The comparisons allowed me to ask the right questions, and set my expectations when speaking with a consultant.

Marc P.
Marc P.Perth, WA

Did what they say they do.

I was in the market for health insurance and had great help in choosing excellent product. I would definitely use them again to make sure I get the best deal possible.

Lyn - Victoria Point QLD
Lyn - Victoria Point QLDVictoria Point QLD

Very helpful and honest

Friendly staff. Have me the facts and let me make a decision with no pressure from them. They were interested in our needs and not what they thought we should have

Find out how Compare The Market compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Great work saving me money

I thought I'd found the cheapest energy supplier available to me, but compare the meerkat found an even better deal, I was pleasantly surprised, thanks, looks like I'll be able to save around $100 per year or more

John
John Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simplified advice and information

The consultant listened to my needs and tailored a health package for us to deliver the outcome I needed. Prompt follow up on items and guided me through the process.

PTM
PTMMELBOURNE

Great savings made.

Easy to use and ended up with a good saving of $600+ per annum for both gas and electricity. Change over from old provider handled by new provider. Simple and fuss free.

Awesome customer service

Wasn't made to feel like they were just trying to sell me something.
Very informative and helpful and even had a few laughs was awesome.
Strongly recommend to anyone wanting help with insurance options

Chris S
Chris SSt.George

Easy!

Easy to navigate. Deals between companies were easy to compare and decide. The link up to the company I chose was very easy and I got a follow up call

Leslie
Leslie Hunter Region, NSW

Happy Camper

Denise was exceptionally professional and catered really well to my needs. I was very satisfied with her level of customer service and knowledge around health funds and very grateful. Thanks

Efficiency

The consultant listened to why I wanted to change my energy company. There was not the automatic assumption it’s always about money. Ethics and values were my concern as well as competence and cost. She understood and addressed those concerns. I found that refreshing in today’s market working under the current low standards of service, that now appears acceptable to many. I don’t know if this is particular to the consultant, but on her service, I would highly recommend this service.

Lyla
Lyla Sydney, NSW

Great deal found for me.

So simple. All the hard work done for me. Tim was very clear and excellent customer service. I am getting much better value. No waiting periods which is just what I wanted too.

Alan
Alan Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

How to receive the best information

My experience searching for a private health insurance was not sure if it was the best policy for me or am I just going to choose one from so many insurers out there. I then spoke with someone who helped me work out my reasons for wanting health insurance and giving me sound advice. I now have the cover I want and peace of mind. Thank You Compare The Market.

Kristian
Kristian Western Australia

Great help with securing my gas provider application.

This site was very helpful in comparing the gas and electrical providers within my area and allowing me to submit my application through them, which proved to be impossible on the gas providers actual website, much appreciated, thank you.

Kym Bayliss
Kym BaylissBrisbane

Just what I needed

Everything was explained to us in terms we understood, asked all the right questions in order to get us the best deal. Was very pleasant to deal with and I will definitely use it again.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Service that went above & beyond!!

I cannot thank them enough for their amazing customer service!! They went above & beyond what I was expecting!! I would highly recommend this company to anyone seeking such services!! A++++

Worked out really nicely!

Coby was fantastic even when my mum interrupted and we ended up diversifying our requests. He helped find exactly what I needed. Only complaint is that I got a bunch of emails after the call when they wouldn’t have helped anymore haha

Other Insurance Comparison Websites