Compare The Market

Compare The Market (page 2 of 108)

4.9 (1,113)

Really helpful and informative

I was shopping for health insurance, and put my details into comparethemarket yesterday evening. This morning I got a phone call from Zoe, who was lovely, patient, and extremely helpful. She helped me put together a plan I'm really happy with, and I'm very grateful. Thanks!

Billy H.
Billy H.Perth, WA

Queen of the market.

Jason
Jason Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How can You argue about saving money?

Simple concept, easy results ... ie. more money in my pocket!
The customer service representative was patient and polite, getting to the heart of the matter in a timely manner, and then offering me the best option to save money ... too easy!

Find out how Compare The Market compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

A very pleasant experience, thank you.

Understanding, patient and helpful, not to mention an extensive product knowledge. Thank you Hannah for all your help I am very comfortable with my new health insurance and enjoyed the experience.

Hi Christine,
Thank you for providing your positive feedback for Hannah. We will ensure she receives the recognition she deserves.

Wendy M
Wendy MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Precise information

The advice I was given did not favour one company over another just straight forward facts. It saved me a lot of time trying to decide for myself which provider would best suit our needs. The consultant was also clear and easy to understand.
I would definitely use Compare the Market again.

Quick and efficient

Looking for new gas and energy prices, I got a quick and easy option and all the work was done for me. Same happened when I reviewed my health insurance last time. Simples!

Greg
GregMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Health Insurance Switch

After 50 years with the same health insurer whom had never offered me any alternative with cover following a comprehensive and informative discussion with a Compare the Market consultant I have switched to another company saving $806 per annum. Extremely happy with the service provided. Top job..

Shirley
Shirley South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Staff very helpful and friendly service was great the person who assisted me was exceptional really went out of his way would recommend this service I could say that after all of the help that I was fever I stayed with my original service

Hi Shirley,
Thank you for sharing your experience using Compare the Market. We hope to be able to assist you in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

very easy to change to NIB

It took about an hour to go through all the details but I ended up with significant saving on health insurance with minimal fuss. I found it to be very easy

Hi Richard,
Thank you for providing such wonderful feedback following your experience using Compare the Market for your Health Insurance. We hope to be able to help you again in the future.

Sophie
Sophie Launceston, TAS

Amazing service from Josh Brooks

Josh Brooks was able to answer any questions I had and tailored the insurance package to suit my needs, there wasn’t any pressure to sign up on the spot and this gave me confidence in the fact that he wasn’t just trying to push a sale.

Hi Sophie,
Thank you for providing such this amazing feedback for Josh. We will make sure he receives recognition for a job well done. We hope to be able to help you again in the future.

Many thanks

Amazing prompt service under one roof

Great customer service ppl. Purchased health insurance and electricty n gas arranged by them. So happy with the service received from them. Would come.again to them in future as well

Hi Usfa,
Thank you for providing such wonderful feedback following your experience using Compare the Market for your Health Insurance and Electricity. We hope to be able to help you again in the future.

Christo
Christo South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Helpful agent. She was very polite, patient and professional and assisted me in sorting out my health insurance. I have already recommended your service to a close friend of mine.

Gulsah
Gulsah Griffith 2603, ACT

Great

Helpful staff. It was a good experience. That was quick and easy. Thanks for your help. I cannot write more than this. It was a good choice I think. Thanks

Cathy
CathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Biggest thank you to Zoe

I actually think I just received the best customer service of my life. I have been suffering from poor health, but have never had private health insurance before and had little understanding of the process. Zoe Waller took the time to find out what it was that I needed and what was important to me, while displaying the most genuine empathy and kindness for my situation. Zoe was incredibly knowledgeable and thorough and was able to alleviate my fears and uncertainties. Although Zoe was only making a call about the insurance, she really did holistically approach the situation, to the point that I feel as though I can move forward with my illness with a much much more positive outlook from here on forwards. I really cant thank you enough!

Alana S.
Alana S.Murray Region, NSW

Amazing customer service, made it so easy

Jasmine F provided me with an amazing and seamless service. Usually don’t answer these calls or hang up straight away but glad I did. Thank you Jasmin for making it so easy and providing me with information that was understandable with a Heath provider that met all the criteria that I was looking for. Jasmin was very easy to talk to and made the whole process an enjoyable one. Truely an asset for compare the market!