Compare The Market

Compare The Market (page 4 of 66)

Listing monitored by Compare The Market

4.9 (1,124)

Kym Bayliss
Kym BaylissBrisbane

Just what I needed

Everything was explained to us in terms we understood, asked all the right questions in order to get us the best deal. Was very pleasant to deal with and I will definitely use it again.

Review collected in partnership with Compare The Market

Service that went above & beyond!!

I cannot thank them enough for their amazing customer service!! They went above & beyond what I was expecting!! I would highly recommend this company to anyone seeking such services!! A++++

Worked out really nicely!

Coby was fantastic even when my mum interrupted and we ended up diversifying our requests. He helped find exactly what I needed. Only complaint is that I got a bunch of emails after the call when they wouldn’t have helped anymore haha

Mariam
Mariam Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect

The service was perfect Tim was grate. He helped us get the perfect cover for my husband and I and was very detailed with what he was offering us. Would recommend to friends and family

Hello123
Hello123Sydney, NSW

Great energy comparison for me

They were easy to deal with and I got a great comparison to switch my energy and gas provider. I will likely use them again to compare other things like insurance.

Lorraine
Lorraine South Australia

Excellent service, definitely recommend them

Very helpful and was not pushy, would recommend them for all new connections.
Called back when asked to the next and give me the best deals on gas, electric and NBN

Chris S
Chris SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Informative

Customer service provided was very good, he gave good information and called back next day . Wasn’t pushy, factual information and pleasant and helpful during calls.informed me of senior discount that didn’t know about.

WallyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Problem solved

Guy on phone was good, said he'd cancel my cover with one provider and set up a new one that he detailed. The new fund was set up, the old one not cancelled, so I've been double charged and now have to go and resolve myself as there is no follow up.

Edit - error was with health fund not compare the market

Compare The Market
Shannon G.Compare The Market
Wally

I've been trying to change this review as it was resolved. The error was with a health fund and not compare the market

Why I rated it 5 stars

I use it for everything now. Car and home insurance and electricity and gas. Also the consultant was very helpful. She calculated the savings based on my recent electricity and gas accounts

Find out how Compare The Market compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Super helpful and great customer service

Josh was extremely helpful in offering the best value and most suitable provider and plan for my needs. He was very patient in answering any questions and setting up the membership over the phone. Thanks again!

Very Helpful!

Went on the website and someone was able to call me immediately! Very kind and helpful and answered all the silly questions i had as a first time renter! Made the whole experience very easy!

Kim
Kim Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Helpful and easy, wonderful service!

Ardi was really helpful and patient, especially as electricity bills are so confusing. If all goes to plan he has helped us save a small fortune with a new supplier. Thank you!

Carmel
Carmel South-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect and very helpful

The transaction was made very easy and I was offered a good deal. Hooked me up to an electricity company without any further action required beside the initial phone call.

Amy
Amy Sydney, NSW

Can’t believe I haven’t used this sooner!

I saved so much & the customer service representatives I spoke to were amazing! I honestly can’t believe I haven’t used compare the market sooner. I will definitely be using it again!

Sandra
Sandra

Streamline & Easy!

Pays you to compare your health insurance and not be loyal to one company! Received like-for-like Hospital Cover with some Extra's thrown in for a better monthly premium. So nice to speak to an 'Aussie' in Q'ld who explained the product differences, was not pushy, and let me think about all the options and phoned back at an agreed time. Excellent Service!

Great customer service

My experience with Compare The Market was quick, efficient and I think provided the best deal for my daughter who has advanced medical needs and needed a very targeted product.

mrmattermr
mrmattermrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Recieved a call soon after I was on the site. The service person was very knowledgeable. Thanks, saved on my elec, has and internet. Great fast response and friendly service.

KMC
KMCNortheast, VIC

So helpful and knowledgeable

Found a great deal on new health insurance, explained everything very clearly, couldn't have been more helpful! The swap over was so easy. They listened to why I wanted to swap and found something that suited my needs.

Irene Forsyte
Irene ForsyteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Best

Have just finished speaking with Aidan regarding switching health funds. Helpful, knowledgeable, and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Aidan should write a manual on excellent customer service. Compare the Market is the best comparison site and the only one I would use as every time, I am blown away by their service. Thank you for never disappointing me.

Shannan C.
Shannan C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Very helpful and made this decision very easy. Would highly recommend if you are looking to compare your cutrent or new health insurance. Doing this on your own can be overwhelming.

Easy, informative, efficient

Our consultant, Luke really knew his stuff and had the most lovely personable manner. He found us a health fund with family coverage which excluded benefits not relevant to us.

loz
lozGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service

The person who helped with my decision to move health insurance, was great and so friendly and made this move so easy. I would recommend compare the market to anyone who is wishes to make changes.

Kerri
Kerri Illawarra, NSW

Simplified the process of changing health insurance!

Finding a new private health insurer was a little overwhelming. They made it easy, over the phone with a few questions to refine what we were needing. Also made us aware of an Australian based fund employing locals in a country town so winners all round. Excellent service.

Very helpful

The consultant explained everything well and was easy to understand, followed up in a timely manner, found the best deal for me and all staff I spoke to were friendly.

Johan
JohanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

The young fella that i spoke with which I believe was Robert Baker but not 100% sure was absolutely outstanding. Very clear and precise on my needs and took the time to explain everything in basic terms.