Compass Pools

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (6)

now we have our resort

Compass P.Compass Pools

Thank you so very much Bob & Sue for your glowing review!
we are so glad that you are enjoying your Compass Pools home resort. We are always here to help so give us a call at any time and we will be right there to assist.

Job well done.

Compass managed a difficult site and an equally difficult installation remaining professional and courteous throughout. The handover was thorough and helpful and the follow ups appreciated.
Thanks we love our spool !!

Compass P.Compass Pools

Thank you for your wonderful review Dave, so glad that you are loving your pool and that we were able to help you get the great result ! enjoy

Disgruntled

Disgruntled

Our pool has broken and you shut your doors with no service available. It’s Summer and you’re a pool company. Seriously

Product has been great for the first 6 weeks but something has broken and to my dismay closed the business for 3 weeks. No service number to call ??? It’s Summer

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Compass Pools compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Thanks Compass Pools

Our plunge pool/spa is the perfect size for us. Excellent for cooling off or just relaxing Minimal chemicals and is very easy to maintain with the in- floor automated cleaning.

Compass P.Compass Pools

We're so happy you are enjoying your awesome Plunge pool ! Summer will be here again before we know it

Review collected in partnership with Compass Pools

Love my pool and the whole Compass experience

Our pool is the focal part of our family life. We use it daily. With the heating package we get lots of use from our pool.
Compass pools at Tomago were fantastic to deal with from start to finish

Graeme Robinson

Graeme RobinsonHunter Region, NSW

Love my pool and so does the whole family. How did I live without it?

With the heater installed, we are using the pool more than 6 months of the year and loving it. I have had pools before that were a nightmare to maintain. My Compass Pool is virtually maintenance free.

Hi Graeme,
thankyou for your great review, we are thrilled that you love your Compass pool and are getting so much enjoyment from it !

Review collected in partnership with Compass Pools

Emilio M.

Emilio M.asked

Hi,
I’m trying to contact your dealer here in Toowoomba ,Qld but with no luck. The phone number posted on the web gives me a fax tone. Any good contact number I can ring? Thanks

CC Sydney
CC Sydney

We are in Sydney so I think would be Compass Pool Sydney

Lisa D

Lisa Dasked

What is the formal complaints process for Compass Pools. I do no want to go back through the local dealer as they can not communicate effectively.

Compass P.Compass Pools

Hi Lisa, sorry to hear that you aren't having the best experience with your local dealer, if you could please email info@compasspools.com.au and include your contact and location details, one of our team can follow you up

Sincerely,
Compass Pools Australia

Haidee S.
Haidee S.

Hi Lisa,
Be interested to know what your issue was?

Mary F.

Mary F.asked

Hi.
How much is the x trainer in the 7.2 length, with self cleaning and no extras?Cheers

Compass P.Compass Pools

Good morning Mary, if you have time today I would love to have a chat with you about ball park pricing and assist you with any other questions you may have. Our Number at Tomago is 02 4964 8322
Thanks Mary