Compass Pools

Compass Pools (page 3 of 12)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (112)

SLA
SLAVictoria

Compass Pools Melbourne - Exellent!

We just love our new Compass Pool. From beginning to end, every single person we had dealings with from the signing of the contract to the dig and installation, we would highly recommend. The pool looks amazing and the in floor cleaning system is brilliant. Thank you Compass Pools Melbourne for respecting my home during the installation process.

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

Our pool has broken and you shut your doors with no service available. It’s Summer and you’re a pool company. Seriously

Product has been great for the first 6 weeks but something has broken and to my dismay closed the business for 3 weeks. No service number to call ??? It’s Summer

Compass P.Compass Pools

Very good self cleaning pool.

We purchased a self cleaning pool from Compass Pools Airport West. The infloor cleaning system is excellent - I don't have to clean the pool other than a brush down now and again and emptying the skimmer box. The service from Compass Pools Airport West was very good. The salesman John was honest and upfront about the product and cost- and everything promised was delivered. I highly recommend Compass Pools Airport West and their product.

JeffBrisbane

Most disappointing is being kind.

Angelo and Nella
Angelo and Nella

What an experience

Well what can I say besides thank you very much for an amazing pool and such a good experience dealing with all the guys at compass pools. My wife and I had been looking around and getting prices for about 2 years and we always ended up back with compass pools . They were all honest and upfront even telling me that the heat pump that I chose was excessive in size but I still went with it. The infloor self clean is amazing and I always get comments on how clean my pool is. Our pool looks like we are at a resort . I clean the skimmer box once a week and spend the rest of my time enjoying it , exactly what we wanted. Thanks again compass pools for a great experience..

Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

Best pool ever

Our pool is 13yrs old and the Infloor cleaner is still going strong, we love it and it was definately worth the extra $$ as we have saved so much money on excess chemicals over the years. We still enjoy after sales service after all this time if we have a question, it always gets answered. Thanks again compass - W & E North Lakes

Michelle Lake
Michelle LakeHunter Region, NSW

Great pool, unbelievable self cleaning system.

Pool is used from August through May each year, has solar heating system.
Maintenance is changing scupper box bin and bottom basket every couple of weeks depending on leaves and clean cartridge filters every 3 months.
I do not own a creepy crawler or similar as the self cleaning system circulates water resulting in no algae or slim build up. I have not had to touch the pool surfaces only empty baskets and clean filters.

Compass P.Compass Pools

Hi Michelle thank you for your wonderful review! We are so glad that you are loving your pool. Have an awesome summer!

MsV
MsVGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy with our Compass Pool

Glenn and   Sue
Glenn and SueWestern District, VIC

Relaxing

Our compass pool is the best family project we have ever done , knowing it is there for a life time , making it self cleaning was our priority, It really does look after itself.

Gloria
GloriaHunter Region, NSW

Very happy

We use our pool almost everyday in the warmer months, cleaning the pool is very easy only takes 15min once a week, could not recommend Compass Pools highly enough as this is our second pool with them

Compass P.Compass Pools

Thankyou Gloria that is awesome to hear. We have a hot summer on the way, keep cool in your Compass Pool !!!

Jason and Candice
Jason and CandiceHunter Region, NSW

Best Investment

I would highly recommend Compass Pools. The entire team were a pleasure to deal with, sales, construction and handover. Nothing was ever a problem.
Our self cleaning pool is a dream, low maintenance and a beautiful addition to our backyard. It is used almost everyday during the warmer months.
We could not be more pleased with the final product.

Compass P.Compass Pools

That is so Fantastic to hear Candice & Jason, we are so glad that you are getting great enjoyment from your Compass Pool without any effort required !
Have a Super Duper Swim ready Summer !!!

PaulineJoy
PaulineJoyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great investment ... love it!!!!!

Simon
SimonHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic pool ready for summer

The team at Compass pools Newcastle were fantastic to deal with and delivered what they sold us, a self cleaning pool. No vacuuming required and always looks fantastic. We are ready for summer and the kids are really starting to enjoy it.

Compass P.Compass Pools

Simon what a great Summer coming your way, so glad you are loving your self cleaning Compass pool, always swim ready, that's what you want !! Enjoy

We love our Compass Pool

Our Compass Pool has been a fabulous addition to our family home. It is used frequently throughout the warmer months by all members of our family and provides a wonderful water feature throughout winter. Its definitely been money well spend. Its easy to maintain and very user friendly.

Compass P.Compass Pools

Hi Rebecca and thankyou so much for your fantastic review !! The hot weather is finally here, enjoy making memories in your beautiful Compass Pool !

Jason and Kylie
Jason and KylieHunter Region, NSW

Nothing compares to a Compass pool

Right from the moment we visited the display centre, through to the colour and shape selection and into construction and seeing the finished product everything was so enjoyable. The people at Compass are magnificent and so easy to deal with. If your thinking of a pool, visit Compass, nothing compares.

Compass P.Compass Pools

Wow Jason, thank you so much for that glorious feedback, we are so happy that you are loving your pool and making great Summer memories !!

Ida H.
Ida H.asked

How do you Let a little water out of the pool?

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

We have an overflow pipe in the side of the pool - I believe these have now been installed in the filter basket.

R Shannon
R Shannon

Dear Ida,

M
To let water out of your pool you need to alter the valve so the filter motor pumps the water to a waste water outlet and the you return the valve to the regular setting. You MUST turn the motor off before altering any of those the valve settings. I would suggest you contact a pool maintenance person to look at your pool because pool plants often have an individual setup of their pipes, motors, valves etc.

Regards,

Bob Shannon

Compass P.Compass Pools

Hi Ida, you are best to discuss this with the company who installed your pool or your local pool technician as every install will be different.

Sincerely, Compass Pools Australia

jacqui w.
jacqui w.asked

Hi I am about to get a pool put in and still debating whether or not to put in a self cleaning pool or one that requires the use of a robotic cleaner. I live in Southern NSW. It is a compass pool about 8m x 4m. The cost is quite expensive first up, but then is it? Do you save money on maintenance if you go for the self cleaning pool?
Thanks Jacqui

Jonno P
Jonno P

If the pool is in the open, not surrounded by trees then robotic might be an option. If you are anywhere near trees that shed leaves etc. or in a windy part of the state go the self-cleaning option, quality of life is more important than $.

Emilio M.
Emilio M.asked

Hi,
I’m trying to contact your dealer here in Toowoomba ,Qld but with no luck. The phone number posted on the web gives me a fax tone. Any good contact number I can ring? Thanks

CC Sydney