Compass Pools

Compass Pools (page 3 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (107)
  • Purchase Type

Bernadette

BernadetteHunter Region, NSW

Great service, Great product

Extremely happy with our compass pool. The team were helpful and always kept us up-to-date with the process. The installation team were smooth and efficient. The floor cleaning system has kept the pool sparkling clean with very little effort. Can't wait for summer.

Compass P.Compass Pools

Thank you for your review Bernadette! Summer can’t come soon enough. Our installation team are in a league of their own. I am glad you enjoyed the process. Happy swimming

Martin

MartinSydney, NSW

What a great team

From start to finish I trusted the team at Compass Pools. Even under difficult circumstances they produced the highest quality of work. Can’t recommend them high enough. Troy and the excavation team went above and beyond. Thanks so much.

A and K

A and KHunter Region, NSW

Highly recommend compass pools

We use our pool a lot in the warmer months especially. Our kids are definitely confident swimmers from having our own pool at home. The pool is very easy to maintain and the in-floor cleaning system ensures it is always clean.
Compass pools were really great and professional to deal with. We would definitely go through the whole process with this company again.
A great investment for our family.

Compass P.Compass Pools

So great to hear how much you are enjoying your Compass pool!
Having a pool at home definitely helps build the kids confidence, such a priceless investment, happy swimming guys !

D and J

D and JSydney, NSW

The Best & More.

Our pool was completed early April 19 and whilst we haven't had any swimming time as yet the whole construction experience was amazing. All trades involved were friendly/efficient and a pleasure to have around our home. We opted for the full self cleaning as we have large gum trees and I must admit that I was skeptical as to the claims - I was wrong - haven't even had to unwrap the vacuum hose and the pool is incredibly clean. I congratulate the whole team at Compass for far exceeding our expectations.
Roll on summer !!!

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

We can't keep the kids out!

Being so close to our house meant we wanted a pool that always looks clean, with no ugly creepy crawling in it. It's a water feature as well as hours of entertainment for our children. The cleaning system is better than be could have hoped for. The pool is pristine clean and always looks great. Very happy with our Compass Pool.

Tw

TwSydney, NSW

Wonderful Experience

Glen Osborne

Glen OsborneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love my pool. Best thing I’ve spend money on. Great company to deal with. Friendly and helpful at Compass Pools Sydney

In the summer we used our pool daily, the kids just love to swim, even though they are teenagers.
Very easy to maintain our pool. Doesn’t seem to get very dirty at all.

Kelly R.

Kelly R.Hunter Region, NSW

Love our beautiful Compass Pool!

Can’t fault their customer service. We have just a 3 x 5 plunge pool put in our courtyard. Can’t wait to use it next summer! Very helpful and professional company to deal with.

Compass P.Compass Pools

Thank you Kelly for your 5 star review!
We loved dealing with you also, and are so happy that you are loving your Compass pool !!

Grateful for the self cleaning feature!

Minimal maintenance required with our Compass self cleaning pool - even after several years pool still looks great! Kids particularly are in & out of it all summer, & good fun when friends come over.

Compass P.Compass Pools

Hi Bronwyn we are so glad you are loving your Self cleaning Compass pool !

Sharon B.

Sharon B.Hunter Region, NSW

We love our awesome pool!

We have recently installed a self cleaning pool which is just amazing!! It's always ready to jump in and there takes the hassle out of pool ownership completely!! Love love love it!

Compass P.Compass Pools

Welcome to the Compass family Sharon, many fun filled summers ahead for you !

Thanks Compass Pools

Our plunge pool/spa is the perfect size for us. Excellent for cooling off or just relaxing Minimal chemicals and is very easy to maintain with the in- floor automated cleaning.

Compass P.Compass Pools

We're so happy you are enjoying your awesome Plunge pool ! Summer will be here again before we know it

Nigel

NigelIllawarra, NSW

Love love love our self cleaning pool

I purchased a self cleaning Compass Pool from Bostock Pools in 2011. Since I have never cleaned my pool I only need to put minimal pool sanitising products in per year.

It is a 9.4m Vogue and looks absolutely as good as the day it was installed.

The life time warrant against osmosis gives so much piece of mind.

They call me Flipper

I’m in my lap pool so much my friends have started calling me Flipper!
The instillation process was flawless and I was very impressed that they managed to get it completed in two days.
The Vantage Cleaning System is well worth it.
The online information was very useful and I always received a quick response to any inquiries.

Luke

LukeHunter Region, NSW

Love It!

Throughout summer and into the autumn we have continued to use the pool. We have found it super easy to maintain with the in-floor cleaning system with the weekly maintenance simply consisting of emptying the skimmer baskets and checking the water chemistry.

Hi Luke
Thank you so much for your 5 star rating, how great is Vantage self cleaning, so glad you love it

Easy care pool

During the summer months we used our pool every day, and the evening is amazing too, especially with the coloured lights. It’s very easy to look after it’s the perfect size for our block and the team were very helpful.

Compass P.Compass Pools

Vicki what great photos to share the Pacific colour looks gorgeous with lights on and off ! Happy swimming

Rodney and Liz

Rodney and LizNew South Wales

Love our self cleaning pool

We love our self cleaning Compass pool and use it daily in Spring, Summer and most of Autumn. It has been the centerpiece of many parties and celebrations. The decision to install a self cleaning pool has been a great one. There is no time wasted on maintenance and we simply enjoy swimming or sitting back by the pool relaxing and enjoying it. We highly recommend Compass self cleaning pools. Our only regret was not to have done it sooner.

Hi Rodney & Liz,
Compass Pools are most definitely there for enjoying all year round with minimum maintenance. Both the entertainers and the busy families dream !

Mark Tobin

Mark TobinHunter Region, NSW

It is great.

Pool very easy to maintain, would not spend an hour a month for pool maintenance. The pool is used daily through the warmer weather. Need to install pool heating for further use through the cooler times.

Hi Mark,
Fantastic feedback, thank you for your 5 star rating !! If we can help you with heating please give us a call

Pam and Phil

Pam and PhilHunter Region, NSW

Highly recommend the self cleaning option

Our Vogue pool is mostly undercover but with solar heating we use our pool from August through to late May. I highly recommend the self cleaning option as we have not had to vacuum our pool since it was installed 3 1/2 years ago.

Compass P.Compass Pools

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Pam & Phil !! What a great length of swimming season you get, that is so great ! Vantage is definitely a glorious thing to have

Katie

KatieHunter Region, NSW

The most perfect addition to our home and lifestyle.

Our pool is used every day (weather permitting).
The inbuilt cleaning system is a dream. Cleaning and maintenance is also one addition I would highly recommend. We can leave for a holiday and return after weeks away to jump straight in and swim in a clean and maintained pool.

Hi there Katie,
Thank you for your awesome review! Having the Vantage Self cleaning system really does take the work out of pool ownership, sooo glad you are enjoying your Compass pool

Scott C

Scott CHunter Region, NSW

Great Pool, Low Maintenance.

The pool has been a great addition for our family, with a well earned self cleaning status.

We look forward to the next stage of installing roof heating to extend the season for the families use.

Hi Scott,
Thank you for your glowing review, heating will be a great way for you to maximize your swimming season. We are so happy that you love your Vantage self cleaning Compass Pool