Compass Pools

Compass Pools (page 4 of 12)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (112)

Luke
LukeHunter Region, NSW

Amazing Pool, Amazing People

It has been 3 years since we made the decision to install a Compass Pool.
Since then the pool has been trouble free. And most of all maintenance FREE (besides the odd chemical). In the 3 years I have never connected the vacuum hose to the pool.
Even now 3 years later the staff at Newcastle/Hunter branch are still happy to assist if there is a problem. We had a LED light fail at the 2.5 year point, and Compass replaced the light even though it was out of warranty.
Amazing people and an amazing product.

Compass P.Compass Pools

Luke thank you so much for your kind words! So glad you are loving your self cleaning pool. we are always here to help, have a great Summer !!

Luc and Michele
Luc and MicheleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service, Great Pool

We’ve just had a pool installed by Compass pools, fantastic to deal with start to finish, turned up when they said, all their trades were fantastic, always clean and tidy.
Our pool looks spectacular! All the men worked so hard to get it done for us.
Compass Pools was always a phone call away with any questions we had and nothing was ever a problem.
Really happy with the end result of our pool, especially with the infloor cleaner
I would never hesitate to recommend Compass Pools to family and friends in the future
Thanks again
Luc & Michele
Pascoe Vale

Cathyc
CathycHunter Region, NSW

New Plunge Piol

Compass was so helpful and patient as we worked out what pool we needed and how to fit it in.
We have ended up with the perfect plunge pool that works beautifully.

Compass P.Compass Pools

So glad to hear that you love your Compass pool, great weather and great memories coming !

Bernadette
BernadetteHunter Region, NSW

Great service, Great product

Extremely happy with our compass pool. The team were helpful and always kept us up-to-date with the process. The installation team were smooth and efficient. The floor cleaning system has kept the pool sparkling clean with very little effort. Can't wait for summer.

Compass P.Compass Pools

Thank you for your review Bernadette! Summer can’t come soon enough. Our installation team are in a league of their own. I am glad you enjoyed the process. Happy swimming

Martin
MartinSydney, NSW

What a great team

From start to finish I trusted the team at Compass Pools. Even under difficult circumstances they produced the highest quality of work. Can’t recommend them high enough. Troy and the excavation team went above and beyond. Thanks so much.

A and K
A and KHunter Region, NSW

Highly recommend compass pools

We use our pool a lot in the warmer months especially. Our kids are definitely confident swimmers from having our own pool at home. The pool is very easy to maintain and the in-floor cleaning system ensures it is always clean.
Compass pools were really great and professional to deal with. We would definitely go through the whole process with this company again.
A great investment for our family.

Compass P.Compass Pools

So great to hear how much you are enjoying your Compass pool!
Having a pool at home definitely helps build the kids confidence, such a priceless investment, happy swimming guys !

D and J
D and JSydney, NSW

The Best & More.

Our pool was completed early April 19 and whilst we haven't had any swimming time as yet the whole construction experience was amazing. All trades involved were friendly/efficient and a pleasure to have around our home. We opted for the full self cleaning as we have large gum trees and I must admit that I was skeptical as to the claims - I was wrong - haven't even had to unwrap the vacuum hose and the pool is incredibly clean. I congratulate the whole team at Compass for far exceeding our expectations.
Roll on summer !!!

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

We can't keep the kids out!

Being so close to our house meant we wanted a pool that always looks clean, with no ugly creepy crawling in it. It's a water feature as well as hours of entertainment for our children. The cleaning system is better than be could have hoped for. The pool is pristine clean and always looks great. Very happy with our Compass Pool.

Tw
TwSydney, NSW

Wonderful Experience

Glen Osborne
Glen OsborneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love my pool. Best thing I’ve spend money on. Great company to deal with. Friendly and helpful at Compass Pools Sydney

In the summer we used our pool daily, the kids just love to swim, even though they are teenagers.
Very easy to maintain our pool. Doesn’t seem to get very dirty at all.

Kelly R.
Kelly R.Hunter Region, NSW

Love our beautiful Compass Pool!

Can’t fault their customer service. We have just a 3 x 5 plunge pool put in our courtyard. Can’t wait to use it next summer! Very helpful and professional company to deal with.

Compass P.Compass Pools

Thank you Kelly for your 5 star review!
We loved dealing with you also, and are so happy that you are loving your Compass pool !!

Grateful for the self cleaning feature!

Minimal maintenance required with our Compass self cleaning pool - even after several years pool still looks great! Kids particularly are in & out of it all summer, & good fun when friends come over.

Compass P.Compass Pools

Hi Bronwyn we are so glad you are loving your Self cleaning Compass pool !

Sharon B.
Sharon B.Hunter Region, NSW

We love our awesome pool!

We have recently installed a self cleaning pool which is just amazing!! It's always ready to jump in and there takes the hassle out of pool ownership completely!! Love love love it!

Compass P.Compass Pools

Welcome to the Compass family Sharon, many fun filled summers ahead for you !

Thanks Compass Pools

Our plunge pool/spa is the perfect size for us. Excellent for cooling off or just relaxing Minimal chemicals and is very easy to maintain with the in- floor automated cleaning.

Compass P.Compass Pools

We're so happy you are enjoying your awesome Plunge pool ! Summer will be here again before we know it

Nigel
NigelIllawarra, NSW

Love love love our self cleaning pool

I purchased a self cleaning Compass Pool from Bostock Pools in 2011. Since I have never cleaned my pool I only need to put minimal pool sanitising products in per year.

It is a 9.4m Vogue and looks absolutely as good as the day it was installed.

The life time warrant against osmosis gives so much piece of mind.

Ida H.
Ida H.asked

How do you Let a little water out of the pool?

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

We have an overflow pipe in the side of the pool - I believe these have now been installed in the filter basket.

R Shannon
R Shannon

Dear Ida,

M
To let water out of your pool you need to alter the valve so the filter motor pumps the water to a waste water outlet and the you return the valve to the regular setting. You MUST turn the motor off before altering any of those the valve settings. I would suggest you contact a pool maintenance person to look at your pool because pool plants often have an individual setup of their pipes, motors, valves etc.

Regards,

Bob Shannon

Compass P.Compass Pools

Hi Ida, you are best to discuss this with the company who installed your pool or your local pool technician as every install will be different.

Sincerely, Compass Pools Australia

jacqui w.
jacqui w.asked

Hi I am about to get a pool put in and still debating whether or not to put in a self cleaning pool or one that requires the use of a robotic cleaner. I live in Southern NSW. It is a compass pool about 8m x 4m. The cost is quite expensive first up, but then is it? Do you save money on maintenance if you go for the self cleaning pool?
Thanks Jacqui

Jonno P
Jonno P

If the pool is in the open, not surrounded by trees then robotic might be an option. If you are anywhere near trees that shed leaves etc. or in a windy part of the state go the self-cleaning option, quality of life is more important than $.

Emilio M.
Emilio M.asked

Hi,
I’m trying to contact your dealer here in Toowoomba ,Qld but with no luck. The phone number posted on the web gives me a fax tone. Any good contact number I can ring? Thanks

CC Sydney