Compass Pools

Compass Pools (page 8 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (107)

John

JohnTraralgon

"Great experience"

Got a x-trainer installed with in floor cleaning, it cleans it self with little for us to do but swim. love it, thankyou compass pools.

Lisa

LisaCentral Coast

Smiles all round :)

5 Star, highly recommend Compass Pools. We definitely made the best choice when choosing a pool company to do our pool. Even to this day if I have a question I know I can ring up and they will guide me in the right direction. Very happy with the pool and very happy with the costomer service from Compass Pools.

Glenn B

Glenn BEchuca

Fantastic family fun ahead

We have just had our new pool installed by Naughtons Pools and Spas and could not fault the service. Although the pool was installed during wet weather our yard was returned to almost new condition. The friendliness and approach-ability of all of the staff at Naughtons Pools is outstanding, from the salesman to the construction crew and the administration staff was fantastic. We opted for the infloor cleaning and can't wait for a relaxing, no hassle summer where we can simply enjoy family fun around our new pool. We would like to thank the team at Naughtons for their outstanding service and attention to detail and look forward to our ongoing working relationship.

Perfect pool!!

Just finished having my Compass 5m plunge pool installed. Amazing hassle free installation. Love relaxing while the pool cleans itself.

Enjoying the new pool that looks after itself

My family and I enjoyed our first summer in the Compass Pool and cannot wait to spend more time in the water this summer. Russ, Alex and the Compass team have been great to deal with, personable and ensured the whole process ran smoothly from start to end. The vantage self cleaning system has been a pleasant surprise limiting the time I need to spend maintaining the pool. Overall the pool and landscaping looks great and enhanced our house.

Best investment I've ever made

We are a family of six and absolutely love our compass pool. We opted for the in floor cleaning system as we are time poor, and it has been worth every dollar. We don't touch it and use less chemicals as the filtration through the floor circulates the water more superior than other filtration systems. The water temperature is the same throughout due to the infloor system, its like one giant bath. In the 6 years we have had the pool, our family time has improved. Thankyou compass

The pool the cleans itself - What a dream result!

At first I was very sceptical about the thought that I wouldn't have to do any work on my pool to keep it clean.
To my great surprise after 1 year of now having a clear blue pool with little to none work being spent on it, and even over the winter period - my pool has kept sparkling blue and leaf free. The only thing I have done was added a some salt (Approx 6-8 bags over the year). Russ, Paul and the team installed the pool and design and the surrounding area which included 2 cabana areas and tiling.
I couldn't speak more highly of the team and the resulting backyard bliss.

Compass P.Compass Pools

Thank you Karl for a great review. I'll forward your comments to the team at Compass Centre Sydney.

Review collected in partnership with Compass Pools

Pool cracked after one season. Avoid.

Had a Compass pool installed by a reputable local installer. Pool developed cracks after just one year. Repair was undertaken by Compass, but cracks have returned. The Compass website talks up the strength of their pools and so on which is difficult to accept. We will be seeking legal advice, unfortunately. Both wife and I agree if we had our time again we definitely would not have installed a pool at all and just stuck to the public pool, or maybe just bought a small above ground splash pool. Numerous problems with installation as well. My advice, save your money and don't go there. Disheartening experience.

King of in ground pools

Compass P.Compass Pools

Hi Macca, thanks for the great review of our product and the work that Supreme Pools has done for you.

What a waste of $30k

A spa/plunge pool that the heating unit has repeatedly failed, incomplete works (Venturi valves not fitted. Backwash to sewer not fitted) and the call centre and email they use so you can't actually deal with anyone is bordering on the fraudulent. Add to this they forgot to commission for 2 months and only the threat of legal action made them do anything.

Compass P.Compass Pools

Hi Darren, sorry to hear about your experience with the installation of your pool. If you could please private message us your details and location we are more happy to bring this to the attention of the local dealer so they can address this.

Simon Richards

Simon RichardsBrisbane

Steer Well Clear of Compass Pools SEQ

Most of the negatives have already been covered off by other reviewers which I completely agree with. From my perspective, there appears to be a general lack of maturity amongst the leadership team which reflects in the culture of the business. Knowing what I know now I wish I had read the reviews on Product Review first - it would have stopped a lot of pain and disappointment :( Would recommend seeking other contractors

Compass P.Compass Pools

Hi Simon, sorry to hear about your experience with Compass Pools SEQ. Since your review we have appointed new dealers in the Brisbane area.

Leanne V

Leanne V

Great Pool, Hassle free install and back up service from team at Compass SEQ

Compass P.Compass Pools

Hi Leanne, thank you for this glowing review. We also believe we have the best pool cleaning system in Australia. Please let us know who installed your pool so we can acknowledge their work.

pool.

campase pool just care about their money , they do not care about the customer , all steps done by subcontractor
mistakes at every step and no one cares, and infloor cleaning sell for $10,000 at the end you will get it for less than $5000

Don't use them !

They use contractors for everything, I was told they had a compass team but they just use different contractors for every stage of the job and ask to meet the licensed pool builder I never seen him?

Jason

JasonBrisbane

Once they have your money they don't care

Compass P.Compass Pools

Hi Jason, sorry to hear about your experience with your local dealer. Since your review, we have appointed a new authorized Compass Pool dealer in the Brisbane area.

Perfect pools

Compass P.Compass Pools

Thank you BigTed for a wonderful review. Please feel free to let us know who installed your pool so we can acknowledge your local dealer.

Bigted

It was the team from Tomago.

Thanks BigTed, I will let the team in Newcastle know

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Stay Away

Compass Pools SydneyCompass Pools
Peter

PeterBrisbane

Stress Free installation and support

Purchasing the X Trainer 7.2 with the Vantage Inpool self cleaning system was worth every cent. We could have paid a few thousand less and not had the self cleaning system - but then I would be cleaning the pool not swimming in it. The whole team was great.

Compass P.Compass Pools

Thank you Peter for a fantastic review. Please feel free to let us know who installed your pool so we can acknowledge your local dealer.

Kanga

KangaMelbourne

Bring on summer!

We recently build a new home which was our 3rd home and we have never had a pool and had always liked the idea of having one so we decided to take the plunge! We were referred to Compass pools and we were very happy we were as they did a great job and were very professionsal the whole way through the process.
The in-floor cleaning system
the automated system, it would be good to have "names" to speak with rather than a system.

Compass P.Compass Pools

Thank you Kanga for a wonderful review. Our in-floor system is called Vantage and is manufactured by Paramount (the No. 1 In-floor pool cleaning company in the world)