Compass Pools

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Not happy
Not happyHunter Region, NSW

Poor service from start to finish

We use the pool regularly. It's a real pain cleaning the filters and uses so much water. Not sure I'd go with self cleaning again. We had a bad experience from the start. They did the measurements wrong which had repercussions for us financially (building retaining walls etc), then no-one oversaw to pool going in. The concrete around the edge was sloping towards the retaining wall so all of the water pooled there. Too many issues to mention.

Review collected in partnership with Compass Pools

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Stay Away

Compass Pools SydneyCompass Pools

Ida H.
Ida H.asked

How do you Let a little water out of the pool?

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

We have an overflow pipe in the side of the pool - I believe these have now been installed in the filter basket.

R Shannon
R Shannon

Dear Ida,

M
To let water out of your pool you need to alter the valve so the filter motor pumps the water to a waste water outlet and the you return the valve to the regular setting. You MUST turn the motor off before altering any of those the valve settings. I would suggest you contact a pool maintenance person to look at your pool because pool plants often have an individual setup of their pipes, motors, valves etc.

Regards,

Bob Shannon

Compass P.Compass Pools

Hi Ida, you are best to discuss this with the company who installed your pool or your local pool technician as every install will be different.

Sincerely, Compass Pools Australia

jacqui w.
jacqui w.asked

Hi I am about to get a pool put in and still debating whether or not to put in a self cleaning pool or one that requires the use of a robotic cleaner. I live in Southern NSW. It is a compass pool about 8m x 4m. The cost is quite expensive first up, but then is it? Do you save money on maintenance if you go for the self cleaning pool?
Thanks Jacqui

Jonno P
Jonno P

If the pool is in the open, not surrounded by trees then robotic might be an option. If you are anywhere near trees that shed leaves etc. or in a windy part of the state go the self-cleaning option, quality of life is more important than $.

Emilio M.
Emilio M.asked

Hi,
I’m trying to contact your dealer here in Toowoomba ,Qld but with no luck. The phone number posted on the web gives me a fax tone. Any good contact number I can ring? Thanks

CC Sydney