Compeed Total Care Invisible Cold Sore Patch

Compeed Total Care Invisible Cold Sore Patch (page 2 of 2)

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (7)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell

Totally useless

I bought this product to help with my upper lip cold sore. I used it as soon as i got a tingle but it did nothing to my cold sore and i used the entire supply as directed by makers. Im going back to my coldsore creams. I dont recommend this product. I was contacted by the company asking me for my receipt etc but i had already told them i had thrown everything in my trash bin. I had to get the packet out of the bin to take the photo in the comments article.

I'm only just discovering these now?

So I've had cold sores all my life. No real pattern to when I get them . I've tried everything possible, nothing helped or healed them fast. From that 1st tingling to them going away it's usually 2 weeks. I bought the compeed coldsore patch after 2 cold sores started to appear. Put on with no problems. Cold sores not as visable and able to apply makeup over them. The sores are flatter ( not sure that's the right words to use) and day 5 very close to healing. I will definitely make sure I have a supply for the future.

Debbie

DebbieMornington

Will use again

I used these patches for a cold sore I had. I don't think it made it heal any quicker but it certainly made it more bareable. Sleeping at night and eating is so much easier with these patches. If I bumped it I didn't get the pain I normally would. I'll use them again.

Chook

Chook

not very good so far

I bought these yesterday after a friend recommended them. I'm afraid they don't peel off very easily and quite often the first peel curled back on itself before I had a chance to apply it. I was very careful especially when they sent cheap! I found when I did get them on they stayed on for abOut 2 hours and wanted to peel off. Felt like a bit of a waste of money actually and think I might try Zovirax patches

Lou

Lousydney

Only cold sore treatment.

This might happen to you!!

I applied a patch on the small cold sore forming in the corner of my mouth. The next day the sore had became as large as the patch itself! I had a perfectly round cold sore with several blisters inside. It was huge and painful! I persisted with the patches for several more days but it became obvious they were not healing the cold sore and if anything were keeping it moist and not allowing it to dry out so a scab could form. Will never use these again.

J.espoirSydney

It is a good product

It hide the cold sore, may need couple patches to master it
Heal better and faster than cream, price worth it, $14.99 in chemist warehouse
Don't buy the Zovirax patch, personally try it, it is useless, it doesn't stick properly
Compeed is better

Barbiedoll

BarbiedollMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Where have you been all my life!

I experience very large,swollen red and blistery sores that are painful, ugly and usually take weeks to heal. I found these patches about 6 months ago and they are incredible! Somehow they hide the swelling and colour of the sore and make the lip look more natural. The patch is quite sticky and if placed correctly will last a few hours (I generally change them after eating). Keeping them covered and clean really speeds up the healing time and stops the spreading. I would (and have) absolutely reccomend this to anyone that has suffered from cold sores. It really works!

Explorer

ExplorerSydney

Not convinced

I bought these after I a friend gave me one to try and it was great. But try putting the patch on myself and it didn't stick for long. Plus it didn't hasten the healing as they are unmedicated. But they do hide the unsightly cold sore, which thankfully I don't get too often. Not sure they are worth the money to be honest but I guess it depends on how often you get cold sores.

I'm glad I found these

My daughter who works in a pharmacy got me these. I never would have looked for them as I'd never imagined there'd be something like it. It works really well, stays on a long time if I don't apply it to the wet area of my lip (towards the inside) and it relieves the pain and keeps the sore from crusting up and looking like death. I now start using it as soon as I notice the tingling on my lip.

The only issue I have with them is the application. It is so dammed difficult to get them off the sheet without bunching or sticking to itself. And for the price, I don't enjoy having to chuck one out and try again. I hope they find a more effective application process.

CB

CBCANBERRA

Pretty good!

These patches are much better than Zorvirax patches. They are easier to apply, stick better and are a good size too. They aren't medicated but if you put a light amount of coldsore ointment on the coldsore the patch can go over the top.

tiM1

tiM1

overpriced unmedicated cold sore patch

I tried the compeed cold sore patch out of desperation. Noted the patch is UN-MEDICATED so I got thinking. Unless there are scientific information we are not made aware of, isn't this un-medicated patch is essentially just a very expensive band-aid?

The patch does not stay on anywhere near the 8 hrs time frame they mentioned. The itch and tingling is still there with the patch on - It is just an UN-MEDICATED patch/ expensive band-aid after all

Des

Des

Fantastic!

The only issue with these is that they only come in one size, and do come off after a few hours if you have a large issue, creating lots of... issooze. However, given the nature of the wounds this is no doubt inevitable. Once you have a knack of how to get them on without stretching, or bunching but once you have, it makes life with a coldsore carefree. You can use make up to cover the patch, you can drink using the middle of your mouth, the possibilities are endless. Thank you Compeed. For living up to what your product claims itself to be. A true relief in the worst kind of annoyance known to lip kind.

thedriver

thedriverAustralian Capital Territory

Works mostly as described, much better than the competition

bub123

bub123AU

They are a little expensive but well worth the money. Cold sores are horrible. These help to take the pain away and also speed the healing process. Great for work when have an ugly cold sore as it can help to hide it. Well worth having some of these in the cupboard
Ease of use and results that I have got
Expensive and not many patches in packet

miss jackson

miss jacksonREDCLIFFE

top way to kick cold sores to the kern

i've suffered the dreaded cold sore periodically since i was small, having used all the creams that stil took 2 weeks to get rid of the coldsore. i saw these advertised so i gave them a burl . i found that they reduce the duration , stop the itch and the scabbing completely . only hassle is when you eat or drink they come off
got rid of cold sore quicker than anything else
comes off with food or drink even though they say they wont

kthompson.kelly

kthompson.kellyKalgoorlie

Can't live without these!

I used to get heaps of coldsores and eventually tried everything and became immune to any anti-viral tablets/ creams due to prolonged use! I bought these patches after a pharmacist recommended them and now don't use anything else! I apply a new one as soon as the old one starts to "loosen" and have one on 24/7 until the coldsore has basically disappeared, this takes about 4 or 5 days! These patches also completely soothe the coldsore, no itchiness, tingling or anything is felt. Of course the patch is visible but it sure beats a weepy crusty coldsore sitting on your lip! I don't go anywhere without this product!
Shortens healing time to about 4 or 5 days. Provides instant and continuous relief!
Expensive! $20 for a pack!

grell63

grell63Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent for symptom relief of cold sores

See all Compeed Total Care Invisible Cold Sore Patch reviews

Richiee G.asked

I almost gave up on ever getting cured of HIV VIURS because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for HIV when i came across a post about Dr OSAGIE, in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally fee from #HIV V`IURS i want to say a very big thank you to DR OSAGIE for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email his email: ( OR
) and also his wesite https://drosagiesolutiontemple.weebly.com
CANCER CURE
thank you my great dr .,,

Maria J.

Maria J.asked

Very interesting read. I've suffered with herpes ever since I was a child but it's only been the last few years I discovered that I have genital herpes. So I started looking for a way to get cure permanently from this deadly virus I visited so many hospitals in search for a solution but it never worked out.so I started searching for cure to my herpes virus.

Few month ago I came across a site where a lady was sharing a testimony about Dr OHIKHOBO about how he cured herpes and all kinds of diseases with is natural herbs so I decided to give it a try so I email the Dr he told me how I was going to get the herbs so I did as he instructed few days later I received the herbs and I started taking the herbs as instructed by the Dr.

I was shocked two weeks after when my doctor told me that I was free from herpes so I decided to let the world know how I was cured from herpes by Dr OHIKHOBO. you can reach him through his email: drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com if you also want cure for your herpes or any of the disease listed below because the Dr says he also as cure for them.

CANCER

CANCER CURE
thank you my great dr .,,

victoria e.

victoria e.asked

PLEASE READ MY HERPES CURE . hello Everyone, i am from Florida USA. I want to share my testimonies to the general public on how this great man called Dr Mohammed cure my herpes. I have been a HERPES patient for over A YEAR AND TWO MONTHS and i have been in pains until i came across this lady when i traveled to Holland for an interview who happen to once been a herpes patient, i explained every thing to her and she told me that there is this Great DOCTOR that help her to cure her herpes and she gave me his email address for me to contact and i did as she instructed. And the Dr told me how much to buy the herpes herbal medication and how i will get it, which i did. and he send me the herbal medicine through UPS COURIER SERVICE and i use it according to his instruction And to my greatest surprise that i took the Herpes herbal medicine for just 2 week and behold i went for a herpes test, for to my greatest surprise for the Doctor confirmed me to herpes free and said that i no longer have herpes in my system and till now i have never felt any pains nor herpes symptoms , so i said i must testify the goodness of this man to the general public for if you are there surfing from this Herpes problems or any deadly disease or other disease for i will advice you to contact him on his working email:
(herbalcure12@gmail.com) chat or called whatsapp +2349036036397 and i assure you that he will help you just as he did for me okay